Police near Owl's Club...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LOL

New York, NY

#45 Sep 18, 2012
You guys think what you want. Hope he enjoys prison!
idiot

New York, NY

#48 Sep 20, 2012
KCH wrote:
You are the biggest moron in the world if you think they murdered their daughter. You should seriously consider the facts and the reports. SIDS is a serious thing and cannot always be prevented. Can you say that the 1000s of parents who lose their child a year to this horrible thing are murderers as well? As for "knowing" the parents, well apparently you don't know shit. I hope someone finds how who you really are and beats the shit out of you. They are loving parents who suffered an unspeakable loss. To bring them into this and shoot them down is pathetic.
Your a dummy. sids is completly preventable if you know how to properly snug your child in its bed. sids is caused by Co2 building up in the babys blood because the parents are too stupid to put things around it so it suffacates. so yeah drunk parents putting their child to bed without care will cause sids
nurse

Watertown, NY

#49 Sep 21, 2012
sids is not completely preventable. If you would pick up a book and do something with your life you would know this. There is no way to know what causes it completely. Why don't you stop disrespecting a dead child and get a life. I can't believe people would post some of this stuff about an innocent child, trust me your death will be long and hard because karma is definately coming for you.
kch

United States

#50 Sep 21, 2012
You stupid scumbag . If u wanna post as a dead child you must have some serious mental issues. I hope u get the shit kicked outta you. And I pray I'm the one to do it. Get some courage and say sh*t like that to peoples faces. Pathetic douchebag. You might think its funny but its complete and utter disrespect to post as ANYONE who's deceased.
Common Sense

Cortland, NY

#52 Sep 21, 2012
kch wrote:
You stupid scumbag . If u wanna post as a dead child you must have some serious mental issues. I hope u get the shit kicked outta you. And I pray I'm the one to do it. Get some courage and say sh*t like that to peoples faces. Pathetic douchebag. You might think its funny but its complete and utter disrespect to post as ANYONE who's deceased.
AGREED! On another thread I specified the difference between "deserve" and "had it coming". That piece of crap both deserves to get the crap kicked out of him, AND has it coming.

We often don't agree on here, and names get called. That is to be expected. Even if I don't agree with someone, or they don't agree with me... even if offensive names get slung at each other back and forth, I still have respect for the other person in the fact that they have a point of view and are willing to voice it.

This piece of shit "DESERVES" a body bag!
Oneidadad

Syracuse, NY

#53 Sep 21, 2012
I was in the bar at the time..If the people at the gathering were more mature, it would not have happened..They were just looking for trouble..
Common Sense

Cortland, NY

#54 Sep 21, 2012
Oneidadad wrote:
I was in the bar at the time..If the people at the gathering were more mature, it would not have happened..They were just looking for trouble..
It's sad, but this is pretty common from what I have witnessed.

But apparently this closes the conspiracy theory of the cops just looking to bust some heads. You sound like you made it through the ordeal without getting involved.
iwishiwasadomena

New York, NY

#55 Oct 18, 2012
ok to whoever hides behind bs names and talks crap, like you said you know the name domena...so keep hiding or a domena will have to be tased again and if you think you can judge how a person who loses a three month old baby should act you need a reality check and keep talking shit...create your own karma, I pray you dont have a baby because it could very well be you next for talking about people at very hurtful time...TAlk is cheap if you have an opinion you should keep it to yourself I'm a mother and I dont know how I might respond if god forbid somethng like that was to happen to me and I think alcohol would be the lesser of evils when your in so much pain...I love how people think they are perfect instead of running around judging others maybe you should be getting ready for judgement day yourself!
I think that the fact that a DOMENA stuck up for a friend that was in a great deal of pain that day speaks directly to the character and type of friend they are...It was really improper for the police to respond the way they did. The oneida police department is so crooked its just like everything else in Oneida if you dont have the right last name you can be treated like scum but one day we will all be on a level playing field and trust me at that time all the people who think they are better will be wishing they were like us "scum"
You So Crazy

West Leyden, NY

#56 Nov 2, 2012
iwishiwasadomena wrote:
ok to whoever hides behind bs names and talks crap, like you said you know the name domena...so keep hiding or a domena will have to be tased again and if you think you can judge how a person who loses a three month old baby should act you need a reality check and keep talking shit...create your own karma, I pray you dont have a baby because it could very well be you next for talking about people at very hurtful time...TAlk is cheap if you have an opinion you should keep it to yourself I'm a mother and I dont know how I might respond if god forbid somethng like that was to happen to me and I think alcohol would be the lesser of evils when your in so much pain...I love how people think they are perfect instead of running around judging others maybe you should be getting ready for judgement day yourself!
I think that the fact that a DOMENA stuck up for a friend that was in a great deal of pain that day speaks directly to the character and type of friend they are...It was really improper for the police to respond the way they did. The oneida police department is so crooked its just like everything else in Oneida if you dont have the right last name you can be treated like scum but one day we will all be on a level playing field and trust me at that time all the people who think they are better will be wishing they were like us "scum"
Must say I agree with Renee C. on this one but dont fool urself girl. Hed never make u a Domena..ur just another # LOL
kch

United States

#57 Nov 4, 2012
Funny how things are turning around..
Your lucky

Utica, NY

#58 Nov 12, 2012
Me and my brother were near by a big brawl just watching and oneida pd came in and teckled us for no reason we were just watching and when we told them they said sorry and made it into a joke im not saying oneida pd is bad or the city but luckly no body got hury especially one that didnt do nothing
kch

New York, NY

#60 Nov 13, 2012
I'm definitely not anti-cop by any means, for the most part they're doing their job to protect and serve. Unfortunately, not the oneida pd.. There's quite a few corrupt individuals and I can't wait until they're brought to justice. They give all cops a bad name.
MYOB

Watertown, NY

#62 May 8, 2014
Spanky wrote:
Ya want the facts? Some idiot ran his drunk mouth. Pissed off the father of the baby. Started a argument inside and the father went outside and broke a window. then the cops got there and some idiot wouldn't shut up when they were told to. Then they resisted when the cops tried to arrest them, so they got tazered. There ya go. Those are the facts. Period. Now shut up about it and let them fight it in court. Nothing you say on this forum is gonna do any good.

actually he had surgery on his shoulder and they bent his arm and he said he doesn't go that way and they said he was resisting arrest so shut up you dumb bitch and you get tazed 15 times and start foaming from the mouth
mike

East Syracuse, NY

#63 May 8, 2014
Why would u go all the way back and bring this up ya handicap. Get a job lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hotts and his gang 12 min Pathetic 14
Charlene Bristol 39 min THE bitch 3
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 6 hr Lets Find Tammy 966
Kristina Hopkins Lawler 8 hr Rolmfao 1
Kristina Hopkins 10 hr Jessica 44
Hillary vs Trump 11 hr Mexican American 15
Cats! 11 hr China Mooner 3

Durhamville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Durhamville Mortgages