Suzanne Needs Advice
Suzanne

Watertown, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2013
I have been having dull sex with men in their 60's to get the rent paid. A few years of this is getting boring. They aren't very good, but they think they are.

Should I do everything for these old farts, or just missionary?

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2013
Ask your mom. She is the queen of positions. With her its different though because unlike her skank daughter she goes for black guys. Usually three or four at a time.
Suzanne

Watertown, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Phil Trombino wrote:
Ask your mom. She is the queen of positions. With her its different though because unlike her skank daughter she goes for black guys. Usually three or four at a time.
Can I stop humping this one dude with dentures? He told his ex-wife that he was impotent. I'm thinking of calling her.
Vagina Lover

Watertown, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2013
Suzanne whats your number ill call you ill help pay your rent and im better than those old guys :)
justsayin

Springfield, NJ

#5 Mar 17, 2014
Suzanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I stop humping this one dude with dentures? He told his ex-wife that he was impotent. I'm thinking of calling her.
Call her. She&#314;l take him back and then you can bang his younger brother who is only 50 bwahahahahaha
big nose

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 23, 2014
My wife has dentures.love it ahhhhhhhh
lorde

Watertown, NY

#7 Jul 7, 2014
hahahahha old men who still think 20-somethings would even let them look at it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 1 hr Justice for Tammy... 946
Becs Haunted? 1 hr Phil Trombino 9
hotts and his gang 1 hr Phil Trombino 5
danny true hillary lohr (Aug '14) 6 hr ray 17
Katie snyder/wines 11 hr Phil Trombino 6
Miss Piggy Wiggy 13 hr Miss piggy wiggy 1
Kristina Hopkins 16 hr Fact 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Durhamville Mortgages