First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ari

Watertown, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2014
Who is the brown haired/bearded guy who hangs out around Price Chopper? He looks like a homeless guy, what is his story?
chopper shopper

Watertown, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2014
I've heard he lives like that by choice, I guess he comes from a family with money. Weather he's doing it to prove a point or what I'm not sure. I have also heard that the store manager told him to stay away from Chopper because it's bad for business, so he hangs out by Big Lots now
mike

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Aug 21, 2014
I have gave him food a few times and tried to learn his storym from what I got he said be grew up on stone street he lived with his dad and his dad moved down south I think to south carolina. I asked why he didnt go too and he didnt say much. He seems a little mentally ill but hes quiet and nice i told him where he could get a job he didnt say much either. Idk .
mikej

Watertown, NY

#4 Aug 21, 2014
mike wrote:
I have gave him food a few times and tried to learn his storym from what I got he said be grew up on stone street he lived with his dad and his dad moved down south I think to south carolina. I asked why he didnt go too and he didnt say much. He seems a little mentally ill but hes quiet and nice i told him where he could get a job he didnt say much either. Idk .
Mike janse is his name. Graduated from ohs in 99. He has a brother as well. I believe Ben was his name.
Bob

Watertown, NY

#5 Aug 21, 2014
Yea it's Mike Janse. He got into drugs and it messed him up. He refuses help from his family and is actually not harmless, he has been arrested a few times
3rd Eye Vision

Boonville, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2014
Sure the help is there...I think some fake dr gave him Psyic meds that he prob didn't need to begin with but the psychiatrist got help from the pharmaceutical company... it's called a kick back for all you that don't know. Alot of psychiatrist are government sanctioned drug dealers!FYI but hey who cares right!And just remember Don't lie, don't cheat, and don't sell drugs the gov't hates competition!
Fbfriends

Waltham, MA

#7 Aug 21, 2014
He is still always by price chopper. Seems harmless
Ari

Watertown, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2014
Yes he seems harmless. I gave him a banana and a coke from my groceries. I have seen him around for awhile and was wondering what his story was. Thank you.
local

Syracuse, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2014
yes, I remember him from high school. He was normal then, I heard he did too much acid. I talked to him in the store the other day and he could put a sentence together but seemed kind of out of it.
Dick Witherspoon

Williamsport, PA

#10 Aug 21, 2014
He was a great guy, got mixed up with Chester " willy" Cullen and crack and now look at him. Leave him alone, help him out if you can but don't be afraid of him. He is still a good guy just a little messed up.
jessica

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2014
He's a very nice person. I know the family well and he does come from money. Be friendly and say hi to him. It will make his day :)
karma goes a long way

Hockessin, DE

#12 Aug 21, 2014
He is a nice guy. I know his family. He has some sort of mental issues but that doesn't mske him a bad guy. He has had the county try to help him with a place to stay but he refuses the help. If you see him and by chance have a few dollars to spare, buy him a drink or something. Karma goes along way. It doesn't hurt to help someone out once and a while. If you ever see him just stop and say hello and dint feel threatened by him, he wouldn't hurt a fly
lol

Watertown, NY

#13 Aug 22, 2014
I went to school with Mike as well, and I am just trying to get the facts out. He was arrested for breaking a window at Liquormart in Glenwood plaza, and he was arrested and struggled with cops at Burger King. Not saying he would hurt anyone but that isn't harmless
huh

Pennellville, NY

#14 Aug 22, 2014
lol wrote:
I went to school with Mike as well, and I am just trying to get the facts out. He was arrested for breaking a window at Liquormart in Glenwood plaza, and he was arrested and struggled with cops at Burger King. Not saying he would hurt anyone but that isn't harmless
Oh yeah hes Dangerous....lmao give me a break..
lol

Watertown, NY

#15 Aug 23, 2014
Never said dangerous genius....But he has multiple arrests and is obviously unstable
brit

Canastota, NY

#16 Sep 12, 2014
he makes people feel uncomfortable when he stares as you while you walk by him..
lol

Pennellville, NY

#17 Sep 15, 2014
lol wrote:
Never said dangerous genius....But he has multiple arrests and is obviously unstable
Well yeah he's unstable. He is homeless. How stable would you be living off the streets?
haha

Oneida, NY

#18 Sep 15, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yeah he's unstable. He is homeless. How stable would you be living off the streets?
I meant mentally unstable
lol

Pennellville, NY

#19 Sep 15, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant mentally unstable
And it also obvious he is mentally unstable ....if he wasnt, he prob wouldnt be homeless, probaly wouldnt be getting aressted, and there probly wouldnt be a thread about him on Topix. But thank god for people like you to point out the obvious!! What would we do without you!?!?!?
haha

Oneida, NY

#20 Sep 16, 2014
I live in Oneida and my point was that he IS dangerous, he has been arrested several times. So that information may be useful to someone. You need to read an entire post, not just select words you scholar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beach Mayor, Russian Spy 34 min Sunset Scott 1
Double homicide shakes Sylvan Beach 5 hr sam 6
Pot and kids 15 hr Lol 1
mike olsen (Apr '13) 17 hr Big Johnson 13
aaron winn (Aug '13) 18 hr Lmao 10
Sylvan Beach ice jam 19 hr Phil-Spam Beach 3
Dollar General closing 19 hr Phil-Spam Beach 3

Durhamville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance