First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Little suzy

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2014
What would make the young offspring of a mother not want to be around her or even speak to her?? How bad of a mother wouldshe have to be for the courts to intervene and take the children away from a mother? what kind of abuse would a mother need to inflict for the court to step in and what would make a mothers own children want nithing to do with her?
little suzy

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2014
I know
turbo

Camden, NY

#5 Apr 13, 2014
Drugs.......
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2014
Is this about that cat Shaft??
yup

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2014
We can dig it. Lol
judgement day

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2014
maybe
KennyBen

Ardsley, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2014
Word
ohdearme

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2014
Little suzy wrote:
What would make the young offspring of a mother not want to be around her or even speak to her?? How bad of a mother wouldshe have to be for the courts to intervene and take the children away from a mother? what kind of abuse would a mother need to inflict for the court to step in and what would make a mothers own children want nithing to do with her?
Report what u know u don't have to give ur name
If she is that bad and if its who I think u r talking about yea she is major loser. The Suzy I know thinks every guy wants her. Gross and ugly
Kenny

Ardsley, NY

#11 Apr 17, 2014
ohdearme wrote:
<quoted text>
Report what u know u don't have to give ur name
If she is that bad and if its who I think u r talking about yea she is major loser. The Suzy I know thinks every guy wants her. Gross and ugly
I'm going out on a stretch here slut but I'm guessing there is more than one suzy in the area. There may not be as many as the number of black guy loads you take in your mouth nightly but I'm sure there are a lot.
judgement day

United States

#12 Apr 17, 2014
not talking about suzy and i dont know any suzy. im talking about one hoe that lives in the shit section of oneida in the vicinity if the projects. fuckin lazy ahole that uses the welfare system but us wearing designer clothing and living the good life by using people and she repays by well you know where im going with this. just glad i dont have to look at this piece of shit anymore. its everyone elses fault that kids arent there and shes mother of the year obviously. let the evil cum receptacle hoe drink her sorrows away.does no good to be kind to someone like this and the stupid ass doesnt even care if shes taking peoples bill money to go out and spend it on her good times. shes slowly lost several people in her life these past 8 years because people get sick of being fucked with from her. men know shes a hoe we can spot hoes like her a mile away despite her designer clothes and her big act she puts on to make men think shes a good girl. horseshit and men dont realky care for her, shes just a twat to slide into lol. put on yhe act like you care for her though so i can laugh my ass off when i am away from her. she will be a permanent fixture in the watering holes with her vag lips flapping around while she drinks so she can numb herself some more.
judgement day

United States

#13 Apr 17, 2014
shes in jail just found out. the world is a safer place today now.
hahaha

Camden, NY

#14 Apr 19, 2014
Why don't you trash talking people use your name you think your all high and mighty you shouldn't have any thing to worry about. Your pathetic
byeee

Conklin, NY

#15 Apr 19, 2014
judgement day wrote:
not talking about suzy and i dont know any suzy. im talking about one hoe that lives in the shit section of oneida in the vicinity if the projects. fuckin lazy ahole that uses the welfare system but us wearing designer clothing and living the good life by using people and she repays by well you know where im going with this. just glad i dont have to look at this piece of shit anymore. its everyone elses fault that kids arent there and shes mother of the year obviously. let the evil cum receptacle hoe drink her sorrows away.does no good to be kind to someone like this and the stupid ass doesnt even care if shes taking peoples bill money to go out and spend it on her good times. shes slowly lost several people in her life these past 8 years because people get sick of being fucked with from her. men know shes a hoe we can spot hoes like her a mile away despite her designer clothes and her big act she puts on to make men think shes a good girl. horseshit and men dont realky care for her, shes just a twat to slide into lol. put on yhe act like you care for her though so i can laugh my ass off when i am away from her. she will be a permanent fixture in the watering holes with her vag lips flapping around while she drinks so she can numb herself some more.
Gotta be talking about that Cheyenne wright pig....that fits her lifestyle perfectly!!!!!!
judgement day

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2014
nope its not cheyenne wright either that im talking about.
Jason

Redfield, NY

#17 Apr 19, 2014
talking about you mom and sister
judgement day

United States

#18 Apr 20, 2014
no jason im talking about your grandma and her sister
Smiles

Selkirk, NY

#19 Apr 21, 2014
Sounds like Alicia Coonrod or Brandy Laflesh or Jen Mott.
Smh

Ardsley, NY

#20 Apr 21, 2014
judgement day wrote:
why do you care so much? Your obviously jealous that none of these dirty ho's let you have a go at it.
judgement day

United States

#21 Apr 21, 2014
Nope its not those women either. Hello she's right down the street from the projects going towards canastota.
Smiles

Chatham, NY

#22 Apr 21, 2014
Man I can't think. There's Samantha Meade. Maryjane Coonrod Theresa Hyland who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's offically meth season in Sylvan Beach 50 min Retired vet 11
Destiny Marie 57 min beach bum 3
durhamvile accident 1 hr P Bino 18
What is a Penguin taste like? 6 hr beans 5
bobby raynore cooking meth in canastota 16 hr Robert 12
Bethany Buttface 18 hr Bino Sux Peenio 13
Murdered and or Missing Oneida NY 21 hr Yeah 88

Durhamville Jobs

Personal Finance

Durhamville Mortgages