First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heather

Chatham, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2014
Biggest. loser of canastota lives off welfare how he got custody of his kid his unreal he never takes care of her he never baths her or dresses her right poor lil gurl looks filthy all the time he leaves her with anyone big scum bag he never wants to work get off welfare scum he sleeps around on his g.f poor gurl to dumb to know his whole family nothin but scums sit around and let people with real jobs pay for their lazy a&&.....get.off the system scums
mike

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2014
Heather who.. are ya sexy :)
chad

Watertown, NY

#4 Apr 13, 2014
So heather who the hell are you .... u sit here and talk shit about me n how I take care of my kid saying how I never bathe her or take care of her that's funny I have had my daughter for let's see about to be 4 years n as for living on welfare that's hilarious because I don't collect cash from the county yea I get food stamps but I know people with jobs that either get them or that have tried so fu** off n biggest loser of canastota hahaha that's funny .... n sleep around on my girl friend ummm wat u looking through my window to see who I'm sleeping with because its funny I have been with two people in the past 3 years other than my ex wife so obviously our mad beacu you ain't rode this dick or your jealous because you weren't widely material but o wait I have never in my life slept with a heather so yea must be option one n I only know three girls named heather so go eat a dick
heather

Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 18, 2014
Hahahaha ur the biggest scum in stota look ur house worst around scum....wow u amd ur mommy got ur daughter ur a$$ never has her she's filthy everytime i see her with u....u and ur gurl sit and do drugs while shes crying insanity hahahaha....u only got ur daughter by luck u and ur ma sit on ur lazy a$$ and collect welfare get a job loser stop living off the state u loser can't keep a job ur gurl don't even have her kid cause finalky c.p.s stepped in thanks god just matter time ur kid is gone too....ur a lazy punk who thinks he knows everything and knows nothing...u guys are a joke..i just sit back and laugh
heather

Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 18, 2014
And mike dunster get a life and a JOB U sit on topix all day long and just write on everything and anyone's sh*t. Work on ur D.w.i innocents than sitting ur bum a$$ at the computer
chad

Watertown, NY

#7 May 7, 2014
Umm heather I go to collage n as for my girl not having her son umm she never lost him.... my daughter being filthy umm my daughter gets a bath every night n its funny because where have u seen me in the past two years because all of 2013 I lived in Rome n as for me doing drugs I aint touched any drugs in two years so know your info because I cont even drink n my mom having my daughter all the time umm my mom goes to school also so technically she doesn't ever have my kid so yea learn your facts before you speak bout me because you know nothing a out me you have something to say say it to my face bc u obviously know where my house is n not over the internet I'm about tired of lol talking shit bout lol they know nothing about
tina chesebro

United States

#8 May 8, 2014
Heather why dont you grow up and get your facts straight before you judge people! I am not lazy nor am I on welfare! I am a fulltime student and a fulltime employed worker! And yes I care for my grandchild as any grandmother would. People like you are what's wrong with this world and society. No morals or respect! If you have anything else to say be woman enough to say it to my face not over the web! Grow up and stop being ignorant!!!
heather

Worcester, MA

#9 Jun 10, 2014
Oh boy the nasty chesboro scums of stots think their tuff now hahaha biggest scums around u all got seperate foodstamp cases chad stole credit cards and well his girl be losin her son real soon she's can't even take care herself let alone a kid to bad the baby daddy won't be out for a few cause he needs take him far far away from u guys and the scum of a house 20 people live in...scums like u should NEVER have kids
Jaime

Watertown, NY

#10 Jun 10, 2014
Wow... I love this website just to get on and read al the bullshit drama that people start based on he said she said shit and don't actually know a damn thing about. They only hide behind a computer screen and talk smack to pussy to do it to someone's face. So what slot of people are on food stamps to help their families out and if he was such a scum bag an didn't take care of his daughter do ya think he would have food stamps to out food in her belly? Duh big red truck you idiot apparently he does care for her. Everytime I see that lil girl she is always clean and has a full belly. Her hair is either pulled back or brushed and flowing nicely. She is never once filthy and if that's the case it's because she was outside playing and she is a kid so get a grip kids get dirty when they play, but patently you wouldn't know because your pErfect right? And your kids are always clean if you even have kids or have seen normal kids that aren't afraid of dirt. And last I knew he was going to school and trying to get a job to support his family. And as far as drugs hmmm well I've always know him to be straight well for as long as I have known him anyways. So what's ur deal someone jealous much? Most likely!! And for his mother so what nothing wrong with her helping out taking care of get granddaughter in and out of school and work till he gets bac on his feet. But that makes him a scumbag? Ok if you say so but the only scum that I seen is the one hiding behind a computer screen posting stupid discussions about someone that you don't personally know for shit. And for him cheatin on his girl ahhhh maybe but what's that to you? Are you mad because it wasn't with you oh well it's his choice who he sleeps with a weather or not he cheats is between then bit your business. I personally know chad and I know this for a fact so I'm not hiding behind a computer talking shit it's real talk now. Quit being a lil bitch and back the hell off. get a life and most likely a job!! You prob the one living of welfare and can have a job your damn self but to lazy to get off your a$$ and work. So next time you try an run ur mouth about someone learn the facts.
Vicky Wallis

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2014
You know what, maybe I shouldn't get involved with this because it's most likely going to cause problems... But let me tell you what Heather, I have no clue who you are, although I do know Chad & Tina very well. They have been around since 06' that I remember and Tina had come into my family back in 93' So just know before you go putting people on blast over the internet.. Know your facts and don't just spread rumors. That's slander and truthfully if Tina, Chad, or Stacy wanted to press charges they could for harassment!!!! Their life is non of your
damn business... I know they ain't all up in yours!!! They may not be people you like but they have a lot of people who truly love them and their babies. And as far as Tina goes, you have no clue what that women does for her kids., grandkids, family, friends and her community!! She has a full time job she goes to school, she pays her bills, she's not on welfare she supports all 3 of her children and she is a damn good person.. How do I know all this?! I'm Chad's ex... And ya know what you can put him on blast all you want as well!!! He's turning out to be a good dad he may not be the best he ay not be perfect and fuck he even makes mistakes but ya know so does every other parent. He's not as good as he could be but bitch I will tell you he does his best. The beat he can do for being a single father and he loves
Kaylee to pieces. I was just with Chad back in September okay. I know exactly how he is. The drugs you claim he does, that's a joke right? The kid is as straight as an arrow. He may get foodstamps and they may not live in a fucking mansion but they ain't fucking scumbags!!! For sure!!! As far as Stacy goes.. you may not like her, & personally I don't know Stacy like that I just know her name and watched her son billy once. Do I agree with some things that were said a few months ago? Absolutely not!!! As far as I see and I only live across the street from tina. Stacy is not a fucking scuba neither. She's
been taking care of the kids while chads at schooland tina is at work. And all that should really matter is if she loves those babies which we can all clearly see that she does. She's may not be perfect to you or anyone else but her and chad are happy together and kaylee to likes her and chad like billy!!! So if you really wanna say shit about them maybe you should know the "FACTS" & quit causing drama. Do I still care about chad. Of course I do. I will always remain his friend and stacys too if she ever needed or even wanted anything. Tina is like my mother... and if you really have nothing better to do during the day than going on this dumbass Canastota forum I feel bad for you and you really need to find something else to do. Even though chad and I and Stacy don't really get along I'm not going to sit here and watch people I care about go on blast because you wanna ignorant!!!! Keep your fucking opinions about them to yourself unless you can post the truth!!! And if you even think of saying something about me. Honey, you don't even know me and no I've been a singlemother to 3 beautiful children for the past 8 hears and have everyday done it alone because I don't got time for bullshit drama... I don't play games!!! & one last time. Tina, Stacy, nor Chad are horriblep.pepole nor are they scumbag!!! Id like to see you do the shit tina does in one day!!! For realll!!! Enjoy the rest of your night trouble maker!!!
Vicky Wallis

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2014
Tina, Stacy, & Chad ignore the bullshit and stay out of trouble!!! You guys are better than that!!!
:) ♡♥&#98 29;
tina chesebro

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2014
There are only very few heathers I know and for this idiotic moron to try to think she knows much as she states about what she seems to assume is true especially about accusations of anyone loosing kids really narrows the list down to who is the ones who try to cause problems for us daily out of jealousy due tobthe fact that its proven our home is the most fit place for these children so when I see this person I will act first then ask questions.... I know who you Are now bitch..Hether Denby you fucked with the wrong person with harrasment. You are now investigated and disbarred... you do not know me or who my resources and support system is in my county. And they cover the state not just this county!
chad

Watertown, NY

#14 Jun 11, 2014
Its so funny I now know who this is and I find it hilarious that the only job you had was filling out paperwork that had to do with me Erika and my youngest daughter but yet u go beyond that and try getting more info on means use it against me but the sad thing is u can't even get the right info BC just like u have already been told n more people will tell you I don't drink I don't do drugs and I go to school and take care of these kids as for the custody ordeal its funny because it was already said by his mother she doesn't want him having custody and how is he going to get him n take him far far away when he's gunna have parole to deal with he is only staying in till September because he got cought smoking in his cell so y don't u go ask more people about me like people that really know me ... Just because I'm not a lawyer or a teacher doesn't mean I'm a scumbag n yes I live with my mom but I also have really no income yet but you on the other hand you live at home with mommy too n u make a hell of a lot more than I do hahahahaha fucking hippocrite
heather

Groton, NY

#15 Jun 11, 2014
Hahahah u guys are on here every hr and y is that cause u all have no JOB wow u go to school big deal just a lame excuse to collect welfare and chad u haven't been able keep a job in yrs and y is that oh cause ur a lazy a$$ and of course his mother gonna tell stacy anything till he gets out dumb @$$ she don't deserve that lil boy love don't keep a childs well being safe stupids she can't even take care her self cause shd has sooo many made up issues in her head lmao poor excuses for people sick of my tax money going to scums like u that won't get a job cause welfare is easier and u guys screw thw system hard lowlifez
stacy chargo-haskell

Watertown, NY

#16 Jun 11, 2014
Noone here is on welfare he goes to school and uses his GI bill. I also dnt believe this is heather denby bc if it was she would have way better grammer, and for ur info hilary didnt personally tell me that she didnt want brendan to have custody she went outta her way and told my mother and father and step father. I am not gonna feed into ur drama bs. Honesty it dnt phase me I actually find this funny. You should just worry about urself ur husband and ur 2 boys. Idk why u r doing this at all honestly but it just goes to show u have nothing better to do with urself and must b extremly bored with ur life, but at the same time ur life has always been boring. Oh and another thing ppl get notifacations on here topix u wouldnt know that cause the only way u get on is when u go to the library.
Vicky Wallis

United States

#17 Jun 11, 2014
Go ahead guys!! Put this dumb bitch on blast.. But don't being yourselves down with her. She is seriously quite a comedian!!!! You, Tina, & Chad do your best to raise those babies. Its not
easy by any means.. & Heather or whoever is posting shit about these people... Just because Stacy has medical problems and Chad don't really have income you dumb fuck sure in the hell does not make either one of them unfit to have a child or to take care of the ones they do
do have. You are one ignorant person!!! & Chad & Stacy CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW ADDITION!!! Just laugh at the dumb bitch. Lots of people know you guys and y'all got a great support system... Fuck the drama ima for the birds and bees!! Y'all needa just needa be the flies on the wall when shit gives down... Good luck!!!
Vicky Wallis

United States

#18 Jun 11, 2014
It's*
stacy chargo-haskell

Watertown, NY

#19 Jun 11, 2014
Ty vicky and she is in no way bothering me like u said she is quite the comedian. She must b jealous or something cause if she wasent why would she even bother
Vicky Wallis

United States

#20 Jun 11, 2014
Exactly... No one other single person has gone on here and said anything wrong about any of you. And her first post was back in January... And I know chad and tina both know a lot of people in Canastota and there are a lot on this forum and not one has said anything bad... & your welcome. Enjoy your night guys!!! I'm glad we all find it amusing and can laugh at her.. It'sja gotgood way for her to loose her job and that's the best part if she is his lawyer!! Her post are pretty pathetic!!! Forrreallll!!!:) Keep up the good work lil' mamma!!!
Jaime

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Jun 11, 2014
Haha I'm on here every hour posting stuff? Haha your the one who made the discussion in the first place about him so that makes you any better? I think not and as far as worthless hoe y I have a job and run my own business what can you say for yourself and have been on my own since I was 19!! What can you say for yourself. And these guys do what they need to do to make ends meet and to make sure that the kids are very well taken care of. Find someone else to harass maybe someone you know something about, because apparently your ignorant and live off the drama. Comedian is one thing but a comedian with no brain is just worthless. Get a life and try to disrupt someone who stilly cares about what you say, because as far as these guys go your not worth their time bullshit or drama. Grow up move on and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 4 hr Pocahontas sister 937
danny true hillary lohr (Aug '14) 4 hr lil mizz nozey 15
Jay Hastings 4 hr brainless 8
Katie snyder/wines 4 hr lil mizz nozey 4
Becs Haunted? 5 hr Jumanjii420 8
no balls matzke lied to voters 6 hr Anyoneknow 13
Charlene Bristol 7 hr THE bitch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Durhamville Mortgages