First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nasty pig

Chittenango, NY

#1 May 15, 2014
What a nasty little thing. Maybe you can get lucky and get pregnant by Joe. The black boys can have you. No respectable white man could ever touch you again. Not to mention how ugly and totally disgusting you are. I mean there are some ugly women in Oneida but you are in a class of your own.
gross

Glenmont, NY

#2 May 15, 2014
White woman should stick w their same color. That is completly disgusting. It makes you look trashy. White men that are normal an have self respect think that's disgusting. Also portoricans don't normally date that color either. If ya noticed.
Her Daddy

Syracuse, NY

#3 May 15, 2014
gross wrote:
White woman should stick w their same color. That is completly disgusting. It makes you look trashy. White men that are normal an have self respect think that's disgusting. Also portoricans don't normally date that color either. If ya noticed.
Her own Daddy has disowned her. He wants nothing more to do with her and honestly, I can't blame him. Even Joslyn's draw the line when it comes to dating blacks. She's a selfish young woman, with no regards to how it will effect anyone else. Her dad tried to guide her and her poor choices have taken a toll on him. Her relationship with Barlow is a perfect example. She was warned repeatedly to stay away from him. She ignored everyone's advise for several years. Instead, she gets pregnant, he's now in jail and she's crying the blues how he abused her repeatedly and she is a single mother. If I recall, she repeatedly returned to him. She's got a big mouth and think she knows everything. Now, her own father has given up on her, because she's gone from bad to worse.
Rat Trap Riley

Cantonment, FL

#4 May 15, 2014
Racism, Elitism, Stupidity alive and well in Vernon.
STFU_DUMFUK

Canastota, NY

#6 May 15, 2014
gross wrote:
WTF is a " portoricans....lmao wow......read a book....get an education man
Whose paying

Fayetteville, NY

#7 May 15, 2014
And we are paying for all this. Our tax dollars at work.
Former Aunt

Canastota, NY

#8 May 16, 2014
We kicked her out of our dysfunctional family
Tough love

Syracuse, NY

#10 May 18, 2014
Former Aunt wrote:
She's going to have to learn the hard way now.
GOT

Enfield, CT

#11 May 18, 2014
Former Aunt wrote:
I can't stand Emily but her getting kicked out of your scumbag family is gonna hurt her??? hahahaha Peggy
ari

Milford, MA

#12 May 18, 2014
A while back there was a joslyn or a lighthall claimed she hot pregnant by a white guy. The kid turned out black as coal. She is 12 now. Still black. Hopkins are related to the joslyns she has black babies and is lives at the prison. He gets home on leave once every 6 months.
ari

Milford, MA

#13 May 18, 2014
That was not Peggy she cannot spell that big word. She keeps it simple
wow

Chittenango, NY

#14 May 19, 2014
Peggy has no room to talk about anyone. Has she seen her own daughter? Talk about sad, that girl is headed for a welfare check and a bunch of kids for everyone to support except her just like her worthless mother.
Smell My Azz

Chittenango, NY

#15 May 19, 2014
Will she take it up the pooper ?.
sickoflosers

Canastota, NY

#16 May 27, 2014
Jerry Springer!!!!!!!!! lol
Da brotha

New York, NY

#17 May 28, 2014
gross wrote:
look how many white woman around here are with black guys. You shouldn't be on here bashing the woman, you should be spending your time finding a job so you can keep your women.
Blahhhh

Oneida, NY

#18 May 29, 2014
She will learn soon.... Joe is not just talking to her well he is locked up :) he writes my girl and when joe gets out she is going to blow his spot right up lmao he is nasty and claims he is going to love with my girl and help her with her daughter witch also may be joe Parker's!!!! All you ladies should be smart and stop wasting your time! And he will always go back to Sam or at least try no one will ever be Sam sorry! 10 years and he still claims he loves her! Joe will always cheat on whoever with Sam it always happens that way....
Emily get a clue and stop blowy ting him fool you
Lmao

Ithaca, NY

#20 Tuesday Nov 11
Ahahah and now they ain't together! Poor Emily dark meat ja ja ahahaha
Speshul

Canastota, NY

#21 Wednesday Nov 12
Is this the same Emily who puckers up her face on her Facebook profile pic to look like a slit-eyed squawking bird? Why do white trash women always do that in photos?
Humerous

Rome, NY

#22 Wednesday Nov 12
Maybe she wants to make an attempt to look a little better, even a paper bag couldn't fix that filth!
beautiful wreck

United States

#23 Wednesday Nov 12
Does she work at omp?? Lol pigs all work there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peg Mason 20 min Joslynn 5
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) 3 hr SMH 88
know this lawyer 14 hr up a creek 1
Trista Wallis 14 hr Phil 1
Terrible Thompsons 15 hr anywhere but thom... 18
Joe Benedict 18 hr Lisa 18
oneida molded plastics 23 hr LBT_Animosity 15
Durhamville Dating
Find my Match

Durhamville People Search