First Prev
of 52
Next Last
7 nation army

Watertown, NY

#1 Aug 8, 2013
ive read articles that said tammy was raped and murdered by Oneida Indians at a party and other articles that she was abducted from the party and murdered by Oneida indians. which one is true
ghost rider

Long Island City, NY

#2 Aug 9, 2013
7 nation army wrote:
ive read articles that said tammy was raped and murdered by Oneida Indians at a party and other articles that she was abducted from the party and murdered by Oneida indians. which one is true
the first is true. They will never find her because Uncle Ray will make sure of it.
No sir

New York, NY

#3 Aug 9, 2013
their used to be a house next to byrne dairy she was burried there. brought down in a car from the rez and burried there. facts...
wolverine

Watertown, NY

#4 Aug 9, 2013
No sir wrote:
their used to be a house next to byrne dairy she was burried there. brought down in a car from the rez and burried there. facts...
ive read that on here before but not sure about that.i was at a party in the early 80's and a beyond drunk Onondaga indian said he helped an Oneida indian bury her on the Onondaga rez.
waterfallz

Watertown, NY

#5 Aug 9, 2013
ghost rider wrote:
<quoted text>the first is true. They will never find her because Uncle Ray will make sure of it.
Really? And you know this because.....?
say something

Watertown, NY

#6 Aug 10, 2013
if any one knows who the oneida indian was please state his name if you truely know what happened to her tell us she needs to be properly put to rest she deff is not buried in ononadaga county shes in oneida somewhere
Wow

Chatham, NY

#7 Aug 10, 2013
say something wrote:
if any one knows who the oneida indian was please state his name if you truely know what happened to her tell us she needs to be properly put to rest she deff is not buried in ononadaga county shes in oneida somewhere
i have heard it was 2 and they still talk about it when drunk. Not sure their names but I was told it was 2 old timers on the oneida res.
yeaahhh

Watertown, NY

#8 Aug 10, 2013
Wow you people
dbags

New York, NY

#9 Aug 10, 2013
indians are untouchable they think
Wow

Chatham, NY

#10 Aug 10, 2013
dbags wrote:
indians are untouchable they think
the fact that they have gotten away with this crime for this long kinda proves they are. Nothing but scumbags. All of them!
wow

Adams, NY

#11 Aug 10, 2013
body is in a car at bottom of a pond on oneida rez that got filled in when they started selling cigs and gas either parking lot of savon on rez or across rd where the gas station and go cart place was the fbi already dug up savon parking lot on rez looking but Ray is way to smart to leave it there they found nothing but are on right track they put body in trunk of old rez car and sunk it in a pond for sure
carry

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2013
there were white people at that party but they didnt come forward either and they no what happened too
true facts

Watertown, NY

#13 Aug 10, 2013
I know it was those Thomas boys
ashley

Watertown, NY

#14 Aug 10, 2013
If this was so long ago why is it being brought up again.
Wow

Chatham, NY

#15 Aug 10, 2013
ashley wrote:
If this was so long ago why is it being brought up again.
probably bc she was never found! If your son, daughter, mother or father went missing wouldn't u want closure and proper barial? The family members probably r still emotionally torn by this event and the fact she hasn't been layed to rest and the Indians who did this r still walking free. Besides ASHLEY it we b4 u were born so STF, go mooch off social services and our taxes some more u p.o.s. if u have no clue what events took place dont add ur comments.
ashley

Watertown, NY

#16 Aug 10, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>probably bc she was never found! If your son, daughter, mother or father went missing wouldn't u want closure and proper barial? The family members probably r still emotionally torn by this event and the fact she hasn't been layed to rest and the Indians who did this r still walking free. Besides ASHLEY it we b4 u were born so STF, go mooch off social services and our taxes some more u p.o.s. if u have no clue what events took place dont add ur comments.
Maybe it should be brought up elsewhere. What's putting on topix goubg to do moron. Maybe you should stfu. I have a right to my opinion just as you do.
waterfallz

Watertown, NY

#17 Aug 10, 2013
ashley wrote:
If this was so long ago why is it being brought up again.
Unsolved murder. Why should it NOT be brought up again?
ashley

Watertown, NY

#18 Aug 10, 2013
Yeah maybe it should but not on topix.
Wow

Great Barrington, MA

#19 Aug 10, 2013
ashley wrote:
Yeah maybe it should but not on topix.
oh yes that's right. This is a site for bashing the inbread bottom feeders like yourself! U always have lots to say when we are arguing about welfare. Like how much u stick up for the people who abuse the system. Like YOURSELF.
ashley

Watertown, NY

#21 Aug 10, 2013
Oh and maybe if you guys know where she is or whatever you claim to know maybe you should take your information to the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael t Balbuena 3 hr The other girl 3
best pizza in the beach 4 hr Marys 1
Michelle Coonrod 12 hr sarah 17
Michelle smitg 15 hr Chittenango woman 1
big lots (Jan '15) 15 hr Wayne 11
phil trombino panty raider Fri Phil Trombino 4
Ray Halbritter (Feb '12) Fri Best guy 2

Durhamville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Durhamville Mortgages