Watertown, NY

#1 Jun 26, 2011
He is going to be the charges against him
iiiilnow

Cortland, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2011
Vigilante wrote:
He is going to be the charges against him
He's a scumbag pos. He will get caught again.
twinkle twinkle

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2011
He's still on Oneida County inmate list. He's didn't walk yet!
HAHAHAHA

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jun 29, 2011
Great job Troopers. Great Job. I'll bet if it were a no headlight ticket that would have stuck.
i?

Cortland, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2011
HAHAHAHA wrote:
Great job Troopers. Great Job. I'll bet if it were a no headlight ticket that would have stuck.
He plead guilty douche bag
Vigilante

Watertown, NY

#7 Jul 7, 2011
! year in Jail vs 25 to Life ...I would say Jamie Edick won ..HANDS DOWN
Opps

Tully, NY

#8 Jul 7, 2011
troopers are not known for doing police work,. They are for traffic enforcement. Thats why they can write tickets anywhere in the state. It's usually the sheriffs or local police that take care of big crimes. They screwed up cause they probably never took a case like this before. I just hope they learn from this and do better next time.
Tony D

Cortland, NY

#9 Jul 7, 2011
Opps wrote:
troopers are not known for doing police work,. They are for traffic enforcement. Thats why they can write tickets anywhere in the state. It's usually the sheriffs or local police that take care of big crimes. They screwed up cause they probably never took a case like this before. I just hope they learn from this and do better next time.
Dumb azz it's the local and sheriffs that call for the troopers. Get it right. It's the Podunk judges that don't know what should get supressed.
Cya

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 7, 2011
The Justice System earns Zero Respect this week.
really

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Jul 7, 2011
Opps wrote:
NY state troopers do more then write tickets. and if you knew anything about them you would know that they have BCI investigators to the investigating. they did not screw up...jamie just got a good lawyer...you honestly think that the state troopers have never had a drug case before and the sheriffs have?!?! moron!!
Vigilante

Watertown, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2011
The Trooper Lied and was caught Lieing to a Judge ..It happens every day with Those State Boys..
Tony D

Cortland, NY

#13 Jul 8, 2011
Vigilante wrote:
The Trooper Lied and was caught Lieing to a Judge ..It happens every day with Those State Boys..
D bag
Rod

Canastota, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2011
How is he walking now that he has taken it in the butt for a few months???
its me

Watertown, NY

#15 Sep 14, 2011
hey jaim how ya doin????ya might not see this right away,but im thinking of ya,jaim...
drugs

Liverpool, NY

#16 Sep 15, 2011
&fe ature=related

drug problems
anybodyknow

Watertown, NY

#18 Sep 16, 2011
anybody know where jamie is and how long hes in for?
burn in hell

Constantia, NY

#19 Sep 18, 2011
that guy is a good for nothing pos and i hope he has fun getting violated in jail, people like this are worthless. hopefully the drugs they use will end their lives so we can get this drug off our streets. these people are the worst kind of people and deserve not to have lives.
Just a Thought

New York, NY

#20 Sep 22, 2011
burn in hell wrote:
that guy is a good for nothing pos and i hope he has fun getting violated in jail, people like this are worthless. hopefully the drugs they use will end their lives so we can get this drug off our streets. these people are the worst kind of people and deserve not to have lives.
_____hypocrisy______
Noun: The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense
- an act or instance of hypocrisy
- Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie
Jesus pronounced a curse on hypocrites seven times in Mt. 23:13-29. It is possible to tell a lie without even opening our mouths. Ananias lied to the Holy Spirit without saying a word - when he pretended to be a wholehearted disciple of Jesus (Acts 5:1-5).
BeachNarc

Rome, NY

#21 Oct 5, 2011
How many boxes do i need to start my own lab.
annoyed

Chittenango, NY

#23 Oct 18, 2011
Well it probably helped that terry.called a lawyer that morning n it was his first offenses so a year ain't bad. Do u no where he's at now. Or where she went

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonnie Aldasch 2 hr Josh 2
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 3 hr SoUHazZer0Evidence 542
Still driving with revoked/suspended drivers li... 5 hr Thats right 5
Pizza Party Palace give away 6 hr Phil Trombino 7
Anyone know 18 hr Abc 1
Whitney Cavallo 22 hr uhhuh 5
scumbag mike dumpster 22 hr Fuckyou 41
Durhamville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web