What? He's taking over for Stimpson???

Posted in the Durhamville Forum

Alex Horton

Oneida, NY

#1 Jun 28, 2014
So do we have a new scumbag in the beach taking over for Stimpson? Alex Horton, who is this little dirtbag, drug attic? Anyone know?
Ut oh

Oneida, NY

#2 Jun 28, 2014
Really? Heard about this dirtball.......
Shawn

Camden, NY

#3 Jun 28, 2014
what is a drug attic?
eddie downing

Sylvan Beach, NY

#4 Jun 29, 2014
Is that the drugs you keep in the top part of your house?
scott

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Jun 29, 2014
Com on dude is kule. I c peeps r stirrin. myob n get a life
hmmn

Tampa, FL

#6 Jun 30, 2014
he's relocated from oneida to the beach huh? wheres this alex horton resting his head these days?
Horton hears a hoe

Rome, NY

#7 Jul 1, 2014
Is he hanging around the recently paroled felon who blew in Edick? The felon sang on Edick more than the time in court last time and a few others this time to get a lighter sentence. No one wants him in Camden so he is spreading his wings to the beach.
no balls

Tampa, FL

#9 Jul 2, 2014
Alex is doing the same shit Stimpson did, but there's a huge difference between the two of them. When it all comes down to the cops close in on him, Alex will narc on everyone he can to save his own skin.. He wouldn't last 5minutes in a jail cell, he's a balless coward
Alex

Oneida, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2014
Did He give up? Did he finally realize he is a complete failure at life and cannot do anything right, can't even smurf it right!
no balls

Camden, NY

#11 Aug 6, 2014
no balls wrote:
Alex is doing the same shit Stimpson did, but there's a huge difference between the two of them. When it all comes down to the cops close in on him, Alex will narc on everyone he can to save his own skin.. He wouldn't last 5minutes in a jail cell, he's a balless coward
no difference both same
they r scum

Blossvale, NY

#12 Aug 18, 2014
I heard someone named Jeremy j is cooking and doing it at genevra j's house that's where the new meth house is I hope they getbusted too
kyle

New Britain, CT

#13 Aug 19, 2014
they r scum wrote:
I heard someone named Jeremy j is cooking and doing it at genevra j's house that's where the new meth house is I hope they getbusted too
Where de at? Need a map. Lookin for teem playa only. Hook a bro up any
the locator

Camden, NY

#14 Aug 24, 2014
they r scum wrote:
do you have last names and address of these peeps?
jason

Wallingford, CT

#15 Aug 25, 2014
Y do u all have to keep this thread going it's bs. He's not a hero and he's got allot cumin to him for my kids. Be out before him n I will wait as long as life sleep eazy bro.
hmm

Tampa, FL

#17 Sep 1, 2014
jason wrote:
Y do u all have to keep this thread going it's bs. He's not a hero and he's got allot cumin to him for my kids. Be out before him n I will wait as long as life sleep eazy bro.
There's like 4 sides at least mentioned here which are u referring to? Get Um!!!
jere

Mclean, VA

#18 Sep 1, 2014
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>There's like 4 sides at least mentioned here which are u referring to? Get Um!!!
Wtf cares! What's the gripe where ppl are still talkin smack. Heard stump ordered a beat down on the youngest victim to keep her mouth shut. That's true character there. That put a few more pieces into the puzzle. Good exposure sb how'd that work for yas'
catcher rye

Camden, NY

#19 Sep 3, 2014
jere wrote:
<quoted text>Wtf cares! What's the gripe where ppl are still talkin smack. Heard stump ordered a beat down on the youngest victim to keep her mouth shut. That's true character there. That put a few more pieces into the puzzle. Good exposure sb how'd that work for yas'
Wow that's totally messed up what are u tryn to say? Im confused
catmando

Cobleskill, NY

#20 Sep 3, 2014
Saying y'all are a bunch of LOSERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
constant barking on Lenox 2 hr poorpup 3
steve eddy (Feb '14) 5 hr oicu812 6
Peg Mason 8 hr adri 7
Trista Wallis 12 hr Tom 2
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 14 hr Just sayin not kn... 401
Joe Benedict 22 hr POST 19
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) Sat SMH 88
Durhamville Dating
Find my Match

Durhamville People Search