Joe Ben's Drinking Problem.

Posted in the Durhamville Forum

Joe Ben Drinking problem

Camden, NY

#1 May 11, 2014
Every weekend you find him out drunk. Not the way for a village administrator to act. Also he smokes cigarettes in the villages truck.
JoeBen

Blossvale, NY

#2 May 11, 2014
I am obese, smoke a pack a day, drink every night and go home to a woman who hates me! I do my job well even though I lie, cheat, steal and harass employees. Pray for me.
Ted K

Bronx, NY

#3 May 11, 2014
I'm the same way
Priceless

East Granby, CT

#4 May 11, 2014
What about the other town drunk Ms. Sandra Delany lmao. Stays w beers in her purse all day. While she has her son. Getting drunk while he is rt there. Goes all on the beach w beers. Lucky cops haven't cought her.
JoeBen

Blossvale, NY

#6 May 11, 2014
I banged her yesterday.
diane

Camden, NY

#7 May 12, 2014
shouldnt worry about joe,he keeps working so you can get your check every month, instead of working for a living
Mayor

Cicero, NY

#8 May 12, 2014
Attention Priceless: you are a cowardly cum-guzzling vagina. You are so unbelievably unattractive that your own cousin won't even have sex with you anymore. Your children are the product of incest and they are the reason you collect government retard checks. They inherited your Downs Syndrome. You wear size 16 stretchy pants and you need your retarded children to Velcro your shoes before you go out at night to work the streets of Sylvan Beach. You call yourself priceless because your value has depreciated over the years to being worth nothing. You depreciated worse than a new car driven off the lot. You are a disgusting lot lizard. And as Mayor, I hereby ban you from reproducing again.
Ted K

Camden, NY

#9 May 12, 2014
Who pays for my gay blue car?
JoeBen

Blossvale, NY

#10 May 12, 2014
I am now a lifetime loser due to my daily lies to friends and family! Pray for me. Is there hope for me?
Joe B

Camden, NY

#11 May 12, 2014
What a great weekend, I drink for free, and eddie get some bonus work around his properties.
SB Officials

Blossvale, NY

#12 May 13, 2014
His license was suspended for DWI. That's why you see him on his bicycle every day. He also needs to lose weight and stop smoking before he has an early death. Years of lies have a terrible effect on his health.
Local Snitch

Blossvale, NY

#13 May 17, 2014
Joe spends 2 days a week in rehab and we hope he recovers by the end of summer.
nope

Canastota, NY

#14 May 18, 2014
He wasn't in rehab while walking to the bar today.
Missi Coleman

Blossvale, NY

#15 May 19, 2014
Show me the proof. His license is not suspended. He is not in rehab. Youre just jealous.
IDA

Blossvale, NY

#16 May 19, 2014
Jealous of a fat, ugly, cheater, liar, crook who slept with you but couldn't find his dick to put it in your ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durhamville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weather 1 hr Weather Men 3
Homeless Man? 1 hr Mee 2 32
$5.00 parking corner 2 hr conklincolt 13
dominick eklund 3 hr lol 3
Knowledge 101 5 hr Knowledge 101 1
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 6 hr Come forward 361
scumbag mike dumpster 10 hr cop 32
Durhamville Dating
Find my Match

Durhamville Jobs