Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9830 Apr 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
Paul Ryan is lying about his main muse? What a piece of shit liar. I hope he is Romney's VP pick.
I still hope that Newt Gingrich is the VP nominee. Just as he announced on the campaign trail "I will suspend my campaign in about a week", He could end the Romney/ Gingrich hopes for election with a similar announcement in mid October and save us all a lot of trouble .

Location hidden

#9831 Apr 30, 2012
Paul Ryan should get the Time Magazine "Wuss of the Year" award. The only one to seriously challenge him would be Eric Cantor.

Location hidden

#9832 Apr 30, 2012
Where are the conservatives? Please don't tell me that you are going to sleep for another 300 years!
friend

United States

#9833 Apr 30, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Where are the conservatives? Please don't tell me that you are going to sleep for another 300 years!
I think we were awake in 2010 elections or your guy would be the Dictator of the U.S.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#9834 May 1, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Just sitting back and watching the thread die without us.

Apparently an atheist, an angry black man, and a hippie from the wrong side of the tracks cannot get it done.

(Hey...I bet there is a great joke using those three monikers...)

Location hidden

#9835 May 1, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently an atheist, an angry black man, and a hippie from the wrong side of the tracks cannot get it done.
Totally agree. I've had more fun watching paint dry than watching those three try to conjure up an argument to keep the thread alive. Let's do give a shout out to Waco, he held his ground!!

Location hidden

#9836 May 1, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we were awake in 2010 elections or your guy would be the Dictator of the U.S.
What nonsense you guys spout.You're not the one who shouted "liar" from during the state of the union address are you? Yes, that Tea Party class of 2010 sure has kept all their promises from the campaign. Give us a few examples of their excellence, if you will. Thanks

Location hidden

#9837 May 1, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your're skills as a humorist are growing. You could be the warm up comedian for the Romney campaign, until the real clown comes on.

Location hidden

#9838 May 1, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. I've had more fun watching paint dry than watching those three try to conjure up an argument to keep the thread alive. Let's do give a shout out to Waco, he held his ground!!
Yes, let's give that shout out. Take a lesson from him.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#9839 May 1, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense you guys spout.You're not the one who shouted "liar" from during the state of the union address are you? Yes, that Tea Party class of 2010 sure has kept all their promises from the campaign. Give us a few examples of their excellence, if you will. Thanks
Obama was born in Hawaii, wink.
He is a secret Muslim trying to destroy America.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#9840 May 1, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I still hope that Newt Gingrich is the VP nominee. Just as he announced on the campaign trail "I will suspend my campaign in about a week", He could end the Romney/ Gingrich hopes for election with a similar announcement in mid October and save us all a lot of trouble .
He has no chance in hell. Gingrich is a nutbag. Anyone who wanted him as president is also a nutbag.
TSF

Sims, NC

#9841 May 1, 2012
Romney 's got simple solutions for everything. Just borrow the money from your parents to go to college, never mind that the parents don't have any money or even a job. That's OK, he is going to create jobs, just like he did in Massachusetts when he was governor and Massachusetts was 47 th in the nation in job creation. Georgetown steel is another example of the job creation Mr "I love to fire people" Romney will do for you.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#9842 May 1, 2012
TSF wrote:
Romney 's got simple solutions for everything. Just borrow the money from your parents to go to college, never mind that the parents don't have any money or even a job. That's OK, he is going to create jobs, just like he did in Massachusetts when he was governor and Massachusetts was 47 th in the nation in job creation. Georgetown steel is another example of the job creation Mr "I love to fire people" Romney will do for you.
Speaking of job creation. Haven't seen a lot of private sector jobs being added under Obama's watch.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#9843 May 1, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Paul Ryan should get the Time Magazine "Wuss of the Year" award. The only one to seriously challenge him would be Eric Cantor.
Obama should be in the running for that with all the foreign ass he has kissed.

After all he did when a Nobel Peace prize for an "emotion". An emotion for pete's sake. Not an achievement but for "Hope for the future".

Almost four years in we have no money and no hope.
waco 1954

United States

#9844 May 1, 2012
I see the interesting people are coming back.Was getting tired of Emperor Mike ....at least by himself.Arnold did his best but he had no one to bounce ideas back and forth with.

Location hidden

#9845 May 1, 2012
Who believes in 'small government' enough to go to thier local board of elections and get a mandatory Voter ID made specifically for the purpose of voting? The NC Legislature said it would only cost $22 million state wide. With no evidence of wide spread voter fraud documented in NC, this is what our Republican Legislature is attempting to do. Make sense to anyone?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9846 May 1, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Who believes in 'small government' enough to go to thier local board of elections and get a mandatory Voter ID made specifically for the purpose of voting? The NC Legislature said it would only cost $22 million state wide. With no evidence of wide spread voter fraud documented in NC, this is what our Republican Legislature is attempting to do. Make sense to anyone?
One illegal vote is one vote stolen. There can be no other reason to oppose a photo ID requirement to vote that the desire to cheat.

Location hidden

#9847 May 1, 2012
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>One illegal vote is one vote stolen. There can be no other reason to oppose a photo ID requirement to vote that the desire to cheat.
...And, the highest number of fraud reported in NC is with absentee voting that this bill does not cover. Ironically, absentee voting is approximately 4 to 1 in the Republican column. Why would you guess this area of voting was overlooked by the NC Republican legislature? So, this measure is in the interest of 'smaller government' to make Voter ID mandatory? I guess to Republicans this $22 million is chump change because it is something your party desires to stack the deck?
waco 1954

United States

#9848 May 1, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's give that shout out. Take a lesson from him.
Why the sarcasm? What lesson? Geeze...

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#9849 May 1, 2012
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>One illegal vote is one vote stolen. There can be no other reason to oppose a photo ID requirement to vote that the desire to cheat.
o, but 600 million in corporate bailouts is acceptable as well right...because it was a republican idea. you cut costs in medicare and education but when it comes to your corporations that control half the republican board, its ok. i got your motives clearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Citizens Bank, Assistant VP Sharon Crabb,... (Nov '11) Dec 12 Former Colleague 24
Congrats Baker Mayfield On Heisman Dec 9 Proud of Heisman ... 1
Congratulations Coach K 1000 Cans Black Shoe Po... (Jan '15) Dec 9 Kiwi Hair Shoe Po... 5
Duke University the dumbest bastards on earth? Dec 8 Obvious 3
Beware Fed Ex Deliveries Dec 8 Concerned Citizen 1
California Pizza Kitchen..tri mall where did th... Dec 4 Just wondering 1
sexting... nude pic trade for bored spring breaker (Mar '12) Dec 2 Privilege 16

Durham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Durham Mortgages