Herpes drug Valtrex is not a 'day aft...

Herpes drug Valtrex is not a 'day after' pill

There are 5 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Sep 14, 2008, titled Herpes drug Valtrex is not a 'day after' pill. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Question: I have a question about Valtrex. I know this drug is prescribed to treat genital herpes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Nicole

Jiajiang, China

#1 Oct 27, 2008
my friends at herpesfinder choose this pill
jamie

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Jan 17, 2009
A liquid oral spray, Herpeset is absorbed quickly into the blood vessels under the tongue, bypassing the digestive tract, which can slow the absorption of orally administered products.
Herpeset’s unique blend of homeopathic ingredients is designed to attack multiple symptoms, and can be safely used with other medications with no drowsiness or adverse side effects. Just spray under the tongue up to 3 times a day for safe, effective relief! Get 2 Free Bottles today.

http://www.herpeset.com/...
gerardo bejar

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2009
gerardo bejar
Valtrex

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 23, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Valtrex) worldselectshop.com/products/valtrex.htm... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Montréal, Canada

#14 Nov 16, 2011
Valtrex wrote:
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Valtrex) worldselectshop.com/products/valtrex.htm... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
thank you. Service and quality are very good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman gets library card approved 73 years later 4 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
Independence day 10 hr Faridmuti 1
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Thu Purchase Order 70
Retirement in Six Weeks Wed How Sweet It Is 2
News Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) Tue HumanSpirit 25
Moving to Durham Jun 21 amy_deng52 2
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 14 Durham delivery 1
More from around the web

Durham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE