Nine arrested in Durham drug probe

Nine arrested in Durham drug probe

There are 1 comment on the News Observer story from Apr 23, 2012, titled Nine arrested in Durham drug probe. In it, News Observer reports that:

In a news release issued Sunday, the sheriff’s office says the nine suspects were arrested on numerous drug and weapon-related charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

GoodNews

Raleigh, NC

#1 Apr 23, 2012
How wonderful! 9 thugs off the streets. They are out of business for destroying more lives by selling them drugs. Maybe there will be less gunshots heard in the Walltown community. It is scary to hear gunshots near your home and it wears one out wondering where in their house can they hide in case one of those bullets hits their house.
People can not be happy and productive when they are fearing for their lives. Or when they are kept awake at night by the sounds of shots and yelling and car doors slamming etc. I do not know why Henry Kissinger labeled the elderly as "useless eaters". What is the world would one classify drug dealers as?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are black people so violent Sun antiblackperson345 1
boycott the usps Sun JOHNNY LENNON 1
Destination Dix Hill Jul 23 Ignorance is Bliss 1
Attorney Lee Levinson Jul 23 Guilty 3
Back To Golf Course Coach Gottfried BBall Over (Mar '13) Jul 23 Funny 20
News African-American Male Summit set for Saturday i... Jul 22 Oh No You Di-nt 2
things happen Jul 22 The Force with you 1

Durham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Durham Mortgages