gene simmons and jonese

gene simmons and jonese

Posted in the Durbin Forum

I bet

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
How many times and why did he have his license to practice law suspended.Also how many deputies under the jonese watch had criminal records and what were they charged with.
urnuts

Marlinton, WV

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Which are you, Donna Price or her gay lover Janet Kershner Vanover?
I bet

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Just a citizen looking for answers that They dont want to talk about.
I bet

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Sorry you choose to insult me rather than respond in a responsible fashion like a real man,or just keep quiet.I'm happy to see how Simmons and jonese supporters seem to hate women. I can see its a common trait among the supporters here.
urnuts

Marlinton, WV

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Oh you couldn't be more mistaken. I have the utmost respect for real women; women who don't think they need to be treated like a minority; women who work for and earn their way up the ladder, and believe me there are a lot of women like that out there. Alderman wants to make this a war on women and his hangers on, including Price and Vanover, want to take up the nonsense and try to benefit from it. No, real women don't have any problem with me nor me with them. It's the ones that think they are above criticism because of their sex. They are the worst of their gender and no better then the sexist males they want to make everone else out to be.
back2back

Marlinton, WV

#6 Oct 28, 2012
You know it doesn't make sense to me. Jonese supported Donna Price in 2008 against her male opponent, and now he's conspiring to get rid of Price BECAUSE she's a woman?
Coyote

Hillsboro, WV

#7 Oct 28, 2012
LMAO, Thats funny right there, conspiring against the chick. Thats got to be the stupidest post ever posted on here, Did you just jump in the conversation or have you not been paying attention.

LOL Dumb and Dumber

Coyote
back2back

Marlinton, WV

#8 Oct 28, 2012
I think you missed the point of my post. I was attempting to convey a certain amount of incredulity... unsuccessfully I see. Let me dumb it down for you dumber... I don't believe that Jonese cares what gender she is... she's just worthless. Better?
suniday

Greensboro, NC

#9 Oct 29, 2012
I bet wrote:
How many times and why did he have his license to practice law suspended.Also how many deputies under the jonese watch had criminal records and what were they charged with.
google his name and suspension.
urnuts

Marlinton, WV

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Google Donna Price and this is what you come up with:

http://www.noethics.net/News/index.php...
Coyote

Marlinton, WV

#11 Oct 29, 2012
back2back, I apologize, I mis enterpreted it. I agree with you 100%. I like how they point out that it is a gender thing, but the first campaign posters out there were VOTE FOR THE CHICK. That sounds gender to me. The latest video shows her true colors in my opinion, She like the fat man hiding behind the cloth, hides behind her title.

Coyote
I bet

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2012
back2back wrote:
You know it doesn't make sense to me. Jonese supported Donna Price in 2008 against her male opponent, and now he's conspiring to get rid of Price BECAUSE she's a woman?
I Can only give my opinion but she went after totton and that has embarrassed jonese a great deal as he promoted him and claimed he didn't know when people have come forward and said they told him.also Donna has asked for officer certain and he has refused to provide them.on [email protected] sight there is are some documents that indicate there were misleading statements told to the CC.and we have all seen Simmons signs I'm voting for the canadate With the biggests cojones. Jonese seems to be on Simmons team along with a select few deputies with issues totton and Joel and the aYxWhV.if that isn't a sexist statement I've never heard one.Donna has exposed corruption in the sheriff's office to the point the FBI and state boys are about to Open a branch office here.the felonys charges will grow against more involved and they all blame her.
back2back

Marlinton, WV

#13 Oct 29, 2012
OK, you and I can agree that you've only posted your opinion and not necessarily the facts. Although, in reality, you and I both know that you are a little closer to all this than you want to disclose, but what do I care.
Please come back

Sumerco, WV

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Gene Simmons won.Where are all the PRO's who have opinions on this?
toxic topaz

Marlinton, WV

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Bottom line? Should have elected Martin Saffer for PA. He is most credible.
nah

Hillsboro, WV

#16 Mar 7, 2013
yup!
pcgirl

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Personally this county is going to be horrible until we get Jonese and his crew of criminals out of office...
1 post removed
no way

Hillsboro, WV

#19 Jul 17, 2013
Here is the supreme court documents on why his license was suspended several times..

http://www.courtswv.gov/supreme-court/docs/sp...

On November 30, 1990, the petitioner, Eugene Simmons, had his license to practice law suspended for a period of six months. The suspension occurred after two longtime clients of the petitioner filed complaints with the State Bar regarding business transactions they had entered into with the petitioner. In each instance, the client suffered significant financial losses as a result of the petitioner's conduct.

On October 21, 1991, the petitioner filed a petition for reinstatement of his license. However, he did not file the required Reinstatement Questionnaire until December 1994. During the interim, other disciplinary proceedings were initiated against the petitioner. Consequently, consideration of the reinstatement petition was deferred until the remaining disciplinary proceedings were completed.

On April 22, 1993, the petitioner was admonished by the Investigative Panel of the Board for accepting a new client after he had received notice that he would be suspended in less than one month. Subsequently, on May 20, 1994, this Court reprimanded the petitioner for violating DR 6-101(A)(3) of the Code of Professional Responsibility by failing to prepare final orders in forty-two criminal cases before leaving the Office of Prosecuting Attorney of Pocahontas County and for further failing to submit several other documents in the same cases. The petitioner was also found to have violated Rule 1.16(d) of the Rules of Professional Conduct because he did not timely return a client file in 1989 after the client terminated his representation. The petitioner was ordered to pass the Multi-State Professional Responsibility Examination and pay the costs incurred in the proceeding prior to his reinstatement to the practice of law.See footnote 3 3

In further proceedings, the petitioner was again disciplined by this Court for conduct he had engaged in prior to his original six-month suspension. The petitioner was found to have violated Rules 1.2, 1.4(a), 1.4(b), 1.16(a), 1.16(d), and 8.1(b) of the Rules of Professional Conduct for failing to act with reasonable diligence and promptness, failing to return phone calls and otherwise communicate with a client, failing to promptly return a file, and failing to promptly notify clients of his suspension. As a result, the petitioner's license was suspended for an additional month. The petitioner was further ordered to pay the costs of the proceedings against him and as a condition of his reinstatement, to participate in a mentoring program for one year under the supervision of an attorney selected by the petitioner and Disciplinary Counsel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie George 2 min Just Saying 23
Adultery Is Run A Muck In Elkins 36 min Sarah Sanderson 6
Who posts on the topix board for others to see? 40 min URA Troll 9
Billy bishop 46 min Sarcasm 8
Carl Vandevender 1 hr Anonymous 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010
Election Who do you support for State House in West Virg... (Oct '10) Feb '17 just saying 3

Durbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Durbin Mortgages