Attorney Robert "Bob" Martin in action

Posted in the Durbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IBet

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Is this supposed to impress me ,what's the point.
toxic topaz

Marlinton, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2013
I previously posted and said I liked him. So why was the post removed?
IBet

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2013
toxic topaz wrote:
I previously posted and said I liked him. So why was the post removed?
Probably because the mod knows something you dont.You never know who the mods are here.maybe you should try again.
anon

Hillsboro, WV

#6 Feb 10, 2013
judy is talking to herself again.
toxic topaz

Marlinton, WV

#7 Feb 10, 2013
IBet wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because the mod knows something you dont.You never know who the mods are here.maybe you should try again.
Well I did, 17 hours ago. Martin has a good legal mind. Hopefully that will hold back any self-destructive tendencies he may have.(as described, real or imagined) Go get 'em Bob.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 10, 2013
toxic topaz wrote:
<quoted text>Well I did, 17 hours ago. Martin has a good legal mind. Hopefully that will hold back any self-destructive tendencies he may have.(as described, real or imagined) Go get 'em Bob.
So this is NUTS, TOO? Perhaps you've been chowing down on too may squirrels. Your 'flightiness' is apparent in most of your posts, lacking reality and substantive value. Nuts to you!

Who is this woman you can't seem to get out of your head, that you hear and see everywhere, and cannot help but refer to immaturely and illogically? Could be a major personality defect. You should talk this out with a close family member who can give constructive advice, dear friend.
anon

Hillsboro, WV

#9 Feb 10, 2013
t-topaz wrote:
<quoted text>So this is NUTS, TOO? Perhaps you've been chowing down on too may squirrels. Your 'flightiness' is apparent in most of your posts, lacking reality and substantive value. Nuts to you!
Who is this woman you can't seem to get out of your head, that you hear and see everywhere, and cannot help but refer to immaturely and illogically? Could be a major personality defect. You should talk this out with a close family member who can give constructive advice, dear friend.
lmao!!
I bet

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2013
My but your a tad upset dear.Again I am not her but you go right on and think what you wish if you get some enjoyment out of it..
i bet

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Still was that video posted to imprrss people ? If so it did not have that effect at all dear boy.
anon

Hillsboro, WV

#12 Feb 15, 2013
i bet wrote:
Still was that video posted to imprrss people ? If so it did not have that effect at all dear boy.
lmao
I bet

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Whats a chippy ?

Location hidden

#14 Feb 16, 2013
I bet wrote:
Whats a chippy ?
What's a 'chippy'? You know, a woman doing a 'man's' job and someone THINKS she got 'owned'. It's a negative term that reaches high from the balls and hasn't much value.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 16, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>lmao
I bet, anon the moron still thinks you're Judy.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 16, 2013
toxic topaz wrote:
<quoted text>Well I did, 17 hours ago. Martin has a good legal mind. Hopefully that will hold back any self-destructive tendencies he may have.(as described, real or imagined) Go get 'em Bob.
From what I read recently, I'm going to nix my own post. Good legal mind? More like lost his mind. The fast pace of dying brain cells through the bad nature of alcohol and other common substance abuse.

This dynamic duo we've got for prosecutors are going to sell a lot of newspapers. I like the little 'gifts' left by the former prosecutor. Not so nice, there, CHIPPY...
Harry

United States

#17 Feb 16, 2013
t-topaz wrote:
<quoted text>I bet, anon the moron still thinks you're Judy.
Anon thinks judy is everywhere
still here

Hillsboro, WV

#18 Feb 17, 2013
t-topaz wrote:
<quoted text>I bet, anon the moron still thinks you're Judy.
lmao!!!
still here

Hillsboro, WV

#19 Feb 17, 2013
t-topaz wrote:
<quoted text> From what I read recently, I'm going to nix my own post. Good legal mind? More like lost his mind. The fast pace of dying brain cells through the bad nature of alcohol and other common substance abuse.
This dynamic duo we've got for prosecutors are going to sell a lot of newspapers. I like the little 'gifts' left by the former prosecutor. Not so nice, there, CHIPPY...
judging now too?
toxic topaz

Marlinton, WV

#20 Feb 17, 2013
still here wrote:
<quoted text>judging now too?
Are you saying those mistakes left for Simmons and Martin isn't a travesty? If I were them, I would be pissed. Of course nobody who is anybody wants to see the Cass bunch get off. Do you? Of course we do! Pocahontas County is a freakin' free-for-all, unless you don't belong here. Country bumpkins get away with murder!

Location hidden

#21 Feb 17, 2013
Marty Saffer can object on my behalf ANYTIME.

Location hidden

#22 Feb 20, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Anon thinks judy is everywhere
Do you think that is a good example of cyber stalking, that is, wrongfully accusing or blaming somebody for disparaging behavior for 'posting' everything everywhere? Sounds like another 'consider the source' circumstance, one bred out of uncontrolled malice or hate. Get a grip there, lmfao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ibex global 1 hr Dennis 8
Josh Strawder 1 hr Dennis 29
People of Elkins, 1 hr eyes wide open 2
Wilfong Is A Hell Person 1 hr xmen 4
Tunnels under elkins? 5 hr Amy 2
What can anyone tell me about Handyman Will. 5 hr None 6
Hit and run at walmart 17 hr AXE 48

Durbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance