Pets & Animals - Puppies Born with He...

Pets & Animals - Puppies Born with Heart Shaped Spots

There are 14 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Pets & Animals - Puppies Born with Heart Shaped Spots. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Two English bulldog puppies recently born in Durant, Oklahoma will be someone's perfect Valentine's Day gift.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

doug bailey

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2008
you can se these dogs on www.geocities.com/baileybullies
ml in ga

Lyons, GA

#2 Jan 20, 2008
good luck getting someone besides drug dealers to take your bulldogs

Since: Jul 07

AOL

#3 Jan 20, 2008
See this is the kind of soft, fluffy news that FCN has become. Where are the hard hitting stories? Deep investigations? I mean, I love dogs as much as the next person, but come on! This isn't news!
Doug

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2008
English Bulldog Puppies with Heart Shape Spots will be available for Valentines Day!!
http://www.geocities.com/baileybullies

Shown on MSNBC, MSN.com , KTEN, WRCB, WKYC, WGRZ, WRCBTV, 11Alive, First Coast News etc...
OMG

Fort Stewart, GA

#5 Feb 5, 2008
AWWW 4 'LIL BITS OF LOVE
tommy salami

Orange Park, FL

#6 Feb 6, 2008
if they had a pot leaf spot i would pay top dollar
Tammy Toler

Pineville, WV

#7 Jan 12, 2009
my dog just had a puppy with a heart shaped spot on 1-1-09
tommy salami

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jan 13, 2009
my heart has a puppy spot on it
margot

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Sep 18, 2009
ml in ga wrote:
good luck getting someone besides drug dealers to take your bulldogs
They are ENGLISH BULLDOGS, and are nothing like AMERICAN PITBULLS in temperament. English Bulldogs are extremely calm and sweet, and do not have the history of excessively violent attacks that AMERICAN PITBULLS do.
Kelly M

Coeur D Alene, ID

#10 Dec 30, 2009
@ Margot I have to disagree with what you said. "English Bulldogs are extremely calm and sweet, and do not have the history of excessively violent attacks that AMERICAN PITBULLS do." Ever stop the wonder why they were called bull dogs? "The first bear garden in London was known as the Paris Gardens and in such venues as this bulls and bears were fastened from behind and then worried by 'great English bull dogs.'" This is from the book "The Complete Encyclopedia of Dog Breeds" by Juliette Cunliffe. As for your statement towards the Pitbull breed about their "excessively violent attacks" that is a misconception and assumption about a whole breed. I have been around Pitbulls my whole life (we owned them, family members and friends own them) and have never suffered any violence. Nor do I know anyone who has ever owned a pitbull that bit them or anyone else. That is a misunderstood breed. Please do not judge a whole breed by the bad apples. People want to believe pitbulls are mean so the media highlights attacks from that breed only. Pleanty of people bitten by other breeds every year. In fact smaller dogs such as pomeranians can be just as harmful. In 2000 an infant girl was mauled by the family pomeranian and died shortly after. The article is here: http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/2000/d...
Andrea

AOL

#11 Apr 19, 2010
i agree, pit bulls are usually loving and wonderful. It's the humans that determines there fate. They actually used to be called 'the nanny'.
jon butler

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2011
im looking for a red nose pitbull or i a blue nose pitbull
Sonja

Meridian, ID

#14 Dec 8, 2011
I have a chihuahua that was just born with a heart on her forehead!!

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp34/redsg...

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp34/redsg...

Since: Jan 12

Durant, OK

#15 Jan 3, 2012
I agree with Kelly. I have owned dogs that were Pit or part Pit and they were some of the most loving dogs I've had. The biggest, half Pit and half Mastiff, was a big baby and constantly wanted to lay in my husband's lap. It is in how the owner raises the animal, not how the animal was born. The Pits you see in the news for biting or hurting someone were most likely raised to be that type of dog. Not all of them are like that and it really sucks the only ones that gain notice are the ones that are that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shabrea mitchell Hugo ok 20 hr Lol 1
Gay male prostitute 22 hr U reap what u sow 2
Dike Yolanda Mitchell 22 hr U reap what u sow 2
Mark Ramos May 14 Rusty Crank 1
Looking for fun May 10 Chris 4
Old and dumb May 9 Truth 2
Dumb females over meth heads May 8 U reap what u sow 1

Durant Jobs

Personal Finance

Durant Mortgages