Police: Man whipped boy with a studded belt

Sep 2, 2011 Read more: Durant Daily Democrat 13

A child abuse charge has been filed against a man police said whipped an 11-year-old boy with a studded belt.

Read more
Natasha

Mansfield, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2011
Throw that Mf'er in jail and throw away the key!! It was not his child to punish first of all, and to use such extreme punishment!! I hope he gets spit on, hit, and kicked for the rest of his life! Poor baby had bruises a wk later
Riri

Idabel, OK

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Damn, Thats Sad. An The Boy wasn't even his Child??? I See A Whipping With A Belt, But Not Studded. Extreme Punishment, That Man Went To Far, Thats Totally Wrong. Now He'll get his A** Kicked In Jail:-0
Sickened

Bellevue, WA

#3 Sep 19, 2011
He should be charged with every charge they can find! A man here in Durant whipped his three year old son with a bow and arrow- arrow, left blood bruises across his bottom and rib cage CPS refuses to do anything about it because the cowards mother is friends with a high up employee @ DHS. Our system here fails far to many children.
Riri

Idabel, OK

#4 Sep 22, 2011
yes, Thats True And Oklahoma DHS Ain't Worth S***.
SEW SAD:-(
Vengeance

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2011
Name and town of the sorry-ass that beat the boy, please.
Vengeance

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2011
Never mind, I was so mad I didn't read the story.

DAVID LAMONT MORGAN, you better lay low.
Vengeance

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2011
A look into your record reveals a REAL piece of shit. Domestic abuse hittin' women and little kids. You better hope I don't find your sorry ass. I am conin' to see you punk. You better be damn tough or you ain't gotta chance in hell. You'll wish you had a little boy or woman after you, punk!

I LOVE the smell of napalm in the mornin'!
Vengeance

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2011
475 Oak Hill Drive in Cartwright Okla. Now just how hard will that be to find?
Michelle

Sherman, TX

#9 Oct 18, 2011
Why can the law just give him the same thing he gave that child? Quit all this crap about we don't want to enflick pain or hurt. "Everyone deserves a second chance" crap especially when you do something like that..Thats why we have criminal and dumb a**** because they aren't afraid of their punishment...
Wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Nov 14, 2011
What happned to Dr. Shyla Butt? She just up and closed down her office, and gave patients records to another physician. ISN'T THAT A hIPPA violation. Patients have to request record, and can only be given to whom theywant them sent. What is wron in this picture. What if someone wanted their records to go to another place?
david morgan

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Well let the truth be known my old lady sister is on drugs real bad.and she had broke the window in her van and her and my old lady got into an fight so her sister manda Wells knew I took care of her sister and her sister son so she went to the police and told them I done that to her sonbecause she was mad at her sister. So by me beening black they said I done it I had to pay myattorney 10thousandsdollars and 1000to bondout of jail on top of it all her sister that lied on me her and her boyfriend jonthanhicks robbed my home stole everything I own because they wanted some drugs I filed an police report and by me beening black theydid nothing. I went to court for this for an year and showed I didn't do it at al and won my case in Durant ok. In June 2012 see when u have faith in God things that are in the dark comes to the light andnow mandatory Wells and her boyfriend Jonathan Hicks are on the run from the F.B.I. for breaking in people homes and drugs.
david morgan

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Vengeance wrote:
475 Oak Hill Drive in Cartwright Okla. Now just how hard will that be to find?
u can talk ur shit u better get ur facts right for u dig an hole can get out of and find out the truth first before u post things
Sick and Tired

Durant, OK

#13 Jan 3, 2014
Oh my gosh!! The race card, again?? Have pity on me..boo f"n hoo, I'm Black:( I get so sick of people pulling the race card. Nobody gives a shit what color you are but we do care that you we have to walk on egg shells every time we are talking around black people. It must be really tough walking around with that huge chip on your shoulder day and night. I bet that your co-workers just love working with you..if you work at all. The fact is that blacks have their own college, their own TV network, and the list goes on and on, and would throw an absolute cry baby fit if we had "United White Boy College" or "White Entertainment Television" I am sick and tired of hearing "just because I am black", blah blah, blah. I notice that you didn't blame your lack of putting words together as a sentence on your color.
Why can't you just admit that you beat kids and women? I notice that the people broke into your house because they wanted drugs. They could've broke into the neighbor's house but they chose yours. Doing a little dope slingin' on the side as well as beating women and children? Nobody cares what color you are..this thread started so that we know to keep our wives and kids away from you. You are the one that brought up your race twice in one paragraph so that we would feel pity for you. Well I am so sorry...sorry that I live in the same county as you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Reid Apr 2 MrBraunstone 2
News Not quite perfect (Feb '07) Apr 1 sherea McDonald 33
eric parker - parker's tattoo (Jan '11) Mar '15 jerri 24
Brent Burns (Aug '14) Mar '15 Gladtoseeyougo 21
Mr. Randy Cantrell Mar '15 truth 1
Rusty Williams? Feb '15 Guest 1
Review: Medical Center-Southeastern Ok - Kinion... (Feb '09) Feb '15 mommy love 41
More from around the web

Durant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]