No

Other (explain below)

Southern Comfort

United States

#35997 Mar 7, 2013
GOP
Synonyms: KKK Republican Conservative
1.)Grand Old Party, Rebublicans
2.)Stock Brokers, Southerners, Big Buisness Managers, Alchoholics, White People and the richest 1% of Americans
3.)A little over a quarter of US citizens
4.)People who want to preseve Naziism
Gop 1:The damn GOP ain't gonn give my baby's momma social security!
Gop 2:What the fu***ck is Social Security?
Gop 3: I don't give a fu***ck. My baby's momma wants me to snipe him out when he's pissin. He pis**ses right next to a window.
Gop 4: You oc n*gg***a
Oscar

United States

#35998 Mar 7, 2013
If it gets judged, ya know that the dips are reading it.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35999 Mar 7, 2013
Somebody is standing by their computer I see:

Here's one for you:

CPAC is going on right now with their chosen stars:

Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin

Or in other words:

The "Has-Been Tour 2013". It's apparently turned into the Branson, MO of politics.

Followers: your stuff in getting stale. Repeats indicate lack of imagination.
Jesse

United States

#36000 Mar 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You should call the people that are listed in the article. it was research and compiling data I believe.
But I know how you guys consider that, you know Global climate change as one example: But it's cold outside today or repeated utterances of the name ALGORE or some such nonsense.
See that complies with the 2nd amendment in the words of a WELL REGULATED militia, the words that most gun crazies like to cherry pick out when they cite it over and over again.
No critical thinking skills do you possess, so your response is call someone who wrote the article you were using as PROOF...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Jesse

United States

#36001 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Your stupid justaminute and all your alias are too. Are you taking STUPID PILLS instead of your meds?
Forbes has a complete statistical breakdown on all catagories both single and combined. The record is clear these are facts not a political agenda driven point of view:
Chicago and Detroit are the murder leaders in U.S. but there is also another interesting fact to go along with this data. Currently homicides are largely committed by minority men ages 18-39 with criminal records.
White heterosexual males who go to church and are married aren't committing the crimes justaminute ...just get over it!
You mean it's not little old ladies who haven't miss church in 50 years,raised all their kids without aborting them for convenience sake and only been married once? Everyone knows how dangerous granny is, LOL
Zane

United States

#36002 Mar 7, 2013
justaminute only aborted her kid to save her girlie figure. You have no idea how hard it is to keep little fat alfie primo!

Doesn't do much for sex appeal since her husband visits the neighbors goat for companionship,
Sam

United States

#36003 Mar 7, 2013
GOP version of Jesse\\

A kind boy who knows just what to say and when to say it. Often boys with this name end up charming any girl who they come in contact with. Sweet and innocent he is the perfect boy. Always lovable and caring.

"My dear fiend Jesse is so amazing."
Donnie

United States

#36004 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie

Donnie is a dark term derived from the term Donnie Darko, which can explain the actions of an individual whilst under the influence of dark ones (recreational drugs)

Donnie can also describe a person who is hiding hidden agendas.
For example, if louie harbors hidden dark agendas for an evening, he would be doing a Donnie...

Dan. Hey joel u going to math class?
Joel. "No man, i'm pulling a Donnie, and going to plough Hillary" ...
Zane

United States

#36005 Mar 7, 2013
Zane

To be simultaneously sane and insane.

Corollary: Amuse the deity of your choice.

Zanists like to say to each other upon parting, "Go forth and be zane" or simply "be zane."
Bluebird

United States

#36006 Mar 7, 2013
Bluebird

A male who sexually fantasizes about the father(s) of his peer(s).

i see the way you look at my dad, you bluebird.
stop bluebirding my dad.
Jake

United States

#36007 Mar 7, 2013
Remember the old commercial where the little old lady demands "where's the beef?". That got me to thinking after reading Jesse post and I've got a question that's bothered the hell out of me.

DEMOCRATS WHERE'S THE BUDGET?

Providing a budget is your responsibility and you've failed for 4 years straight. But your still being paid your wages...why is that? Where I work if you don't do the job you don't get paid, simple concept provides just the incentive to get something done.

Maybe congress should try it. I know the republicans have submitted a budget but Mr.Reid never allows a vote and today I hear another republican budget has been handed in which will probably get no where.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#36008 Mar 7, 2013
Zane wrote:
Zane
To be simultaneously sane and insane.
Corollary: Amuse the deity of your choice.
Zanists like to say to each other upon parting, "Go forth and be zane" or simply "be zane."
*staring contest.*
Bluebird

United States

#36009 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Donnie
Donnie is a dark term derived from the term Donnie Darko, which can explain the actions of an individual whilst under the influence of dark ones (recreational drugs)
Donnie can also describe a person who is hiding hidden agendas.
For example, if louie harbors hidden dark agendas for an evening, he would be doing a Donnie...
Dan. Hey joel u going to math class?
Joel. "No man, i'm pulling a Donnie, and going to plough Hillary" ...
I see you ran out of names so you start absorbing other people's identity? That brings a whole different level of mental health issues.

Sad.
Bluebird

United States

#36010 Mar 7, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Your stupid justaminute and all your alias are too. Are you taking STUPID PILLS instead of your meds?
Forbes has a complete statistical breakdown on all catagories both single and combined. The record is clear these are facts not a political agenda driven point of view:
Chicago and Detroit are the murder leaders in U.S. but there is also another interesting fact to go along with this data. Currently homicides are largely committed by minority men ages 18-39 with criminal records.
White heterosexual males who go to church and are married aren't committing the crimes justaminute ...just get over it!
I'm beginning to see a pattern of thought with her. She really has issues with heterosexuals with traditional values, hardly people who are scary in society as they are often the ones responsible for responsible behavior, lol.

Gay/lesbian individuals are a part of society and are recognized in many states with equal rights of marriage or life partnership status,they hold political office,long military careers,corporate careers, some states even grant legal adoptions with the same priority as heterosexual married couples who want to adopt. They are clearly not the majority in society in the U.S. or worldwide.

The obsession with abortion and obsession with "sex" be it with male/female genitalia, can't remember the number of times she referred to vagina's but the point is there is no rational balanced point of view. She posts like it's an compulsion she doesn't have any control over, an addiction if you will.

Sad.
Jesse

United States

#36011 Mar 7, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you ran out of names so you start absorbing other people's identity? That brings a whole different level of mental health issues.
Sad.
twilight zone on acid.
Jesse

United States

#36012 Mar 7, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to see a pattern of thought with her. She really has issues with heterosexuals with traditional values, hardly people who are scary in society as they are often the ones responsible for responsible behavior, lol.
Gay/lesbian individuals are a part of society and are recognized in many states with equal rights of marriage or life partnership status,they hold political office,long military careers,corporate careers, some states even grant legal adoptions with the same priority as heterosexual married couples who want to adopt. They are clearly not the majority in society in the U.S. or worldwide.
The obsession with abortion and obsession with "sex" be it with male/female genitalia, can't remember the number of times she referred to vagina's but the point is there is no rational balanced point of view. She posts like it's an compulsion she doesn't have any control over, an addiction if you will.
Sad.
Good post. I don't have the word skill you do so I abbreviate most I post. It saveS time too.

Justaminute is a nutcase!

*Includes all her alias's and other people identity she "borrows" without permission(STEALS).
Donnie

United States

#36013 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
twilight zone on acid.
Yep
Donnie

United States

#36014 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. I don't have the word skill you do so I abbreviate most I post. It saveS time too.
Justaminute is a nutcase!
*Includes all her alias's and other people identity she "borrows" without permission(STEALS).
Means the same thing in my book, bud!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36015 Mar 7, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
No critical thinking skills do you possess, so your response is call someone who wrote the article you were using as PROOF...
HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Critical thinking skill, surely you jest.

They didn't write the article, it listed a bunch of well respected medical schools and other that did the actual research and released their findings.

The person who wrote the article was a reporter, you known journalism. I know facts have a liberal bias but to actually comment on my post you must have the ability to actually comprehend what they are reading.

But like any good little NRA brain dead poster who always comes back in discussion of gun legislation with the standard hick response of well yeah what about Chicago, huh?
Donnie

United States

#36016 Mar 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
Remember the old commercial where the little old lady demands "where's the beef?". That got me to thinking after reading Jesse post and I've got a question that's bothered the hell out of me.
DEMOCRATS WHERE'S THE BUDGET?
Providing a budget is your responsibility and you've failed for 4 years straight. But your still being paid your wages...why is that? Where I work if you don't do the job you don't get paid, simple concept provides just the incentive to get something done.
Maybe congress should try it. I know the republicans have submitted a budget but Mr.Reid never allows a vote and today I hear another republican budget has been handed in which will probably get no where.
Same question I've been asking for 4 years and I agree with your conclusion as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eric parker - parker's tattoo (Jan '11) Feb 23 jrh 23
Rusty Williams? Feb 16 Guest 1
Review: Medical Center-Southeastern Ok - Kinion... (Feb '09) Feb 12 mommy love 41
A small town in Southeast Oklahoma may hold sec... Feb 7 Sickatheart 2
Brent Burns (Aug '14) Feb 2 Distasteful 20
who is M. Scott Jan '15 justpassingthru 1
"God will take care of me," Arson Victim Speaks... Dec '14 buckwheat 1
Durant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Durant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News