OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35506 Feb 28, 2013
I met to say "Thats what I get for being to trusting that people are not that mean to post something that is so serious in a negative way."
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35507 Feb 28, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wasn't really looking for an apology, but thank you.
The internet is 80% goodwill, but 20% is a big margin to watch out for. I'm sorry about being an ass about it, though. I knew pretty quickly that the post was a bot, and I thought I'd just unroot it then and there.
Well you taught me something new. Yes I need to work harder about getting so defensive. I just felt that I was being talked down to instead of being just talked to. If I miss understood your post then that is my fault and I am sorry for what I post to you later.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35508 Feb 28, 2013
Sorry I don't honestly know why post posts are coming up twice. But at least the 2nd one goes away after awhile.
MistyGirl

United States

#35509 Feb 28, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wasn't really looking for an apology, but thank you.
The internet is 80% goodwill, but 20% is a big margin to watch out for. I'm sorry about being an ass about it, though. I knew pretty quickly that the post was a bot, and I thought I'd just unroot it then and there.
Ms. Tamara is an awesome lady and I'm proud to call her my friend I'm so glad this all worked out :)
JAG

United States

#35510 Feb 28, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Tamara is an awesome lady and I'm proud to call her my friend I'm so glad this all worked out :)
She's a great lady and so are you :-)
MistyGirl

United States

#35511 Feb 28, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a great lady and so are you :-)
JAG/Jimbo thanks for the kinds words. This sequestration and the hyperbole that has come from the White House and it's chief spokesman, President Obama is nothing short of ridiculous. But not to be left out of the chaos of carpies is none other but Rep.Maxine Waters(D-CA)who had a news conference today where she shared this gem of information to the American Public.

Maxine stated a dire prediction that "170 million jobs would be lost due to sequestration".

ah ok,but....

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics there are currently ONLY 141 MILLION jobs in the entire USA...LOL!

Some politicians aren't worth the time it takes to listen to them!
Warbler

Atlanta, TX

#35512 Feb 28, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly words. When will you get it into your thick head Bush is no longer in the White House, Cheney is no longer Vice President, Rumsfield is no longer Secretary of Defense,Powell isn't the Secretary of State.
Ignoring the damage being done as we speak with a deficit of almost 17 trillion dollars is a recipe for complete chaos and bankruptcy of the USA. Pretending that it's Bush's fault or anyone but the current power brokers of Washington is silly and naive.
How can one forget that bush and company fought two wars on credit and then left the mess for a black man to clean up.

Obama inherited 12 trillion dept and it will take longer than eight years to rid the country of bush's evil deeds.

How soon repig idiots forget or they just listen to Faux news to soothe their fragil ego.

Most repigs have lost touch with reality.
Warbler

Atlanta, TX

#35513 Feb 28, 2013
A little boy wanted $100.00 badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God USA, they decided to send it to President Bush.

The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. President Bush thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read:

Dear God,
Thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington D.C. and, as usual, those bastards deducted $95.00.

Typical repig.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35514 Feb 28, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
JAG/Jimbo thanks for the kinds words. This sequestration and the hyperbole that has come from the White House and it's chief spokesman, President Obama is nothing short of ridiculous. But not to be left out of the chaos of carpies is none other but Rep.Maxine Waters(D-CA)who had a news conference today where she shared this gem of information to the American Public.
Maxine stated a dire prediction that "170 million jobs would be lost due to sequestration".
ah ok,but....
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics there are currently ONLY 141 MILLION jobs in the entire USA...LOL!
Some politicians aren't worth the time it takes to listen to them!

Maybe she was counting all 57 States Obama campaigned in, 7 of which there is no record of the population of outside of the circle of race baiters? In fact all information about those 7 States, the names, the locations and populations were hidden with Obama’s Birth Certificate and School Records as well as his Past.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35515 Feb 28, 2013
Warbler wrote:
A little boy wanted $100.00 badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God USA, they decided to send it to President Bush.
The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. President Bush thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.
The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read:
Dear God,
Thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington D.C. and, as usual, those bastards deducted $95.00.
Typical repig.
I have seen this before. I think it is so cute but also so sad because it is the true whether it had been Bush named or some other President.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35516 Feb 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen this before. I think it is so cute but also so sad because it is the true whether it had been Bush named or some other President.

Except Bush is known for giving tax cuts and Obama, aka: The Purple Lip Kenyan is known for raising taxes so it fits better for The Kenyan Born Obama and his Liberal Cronies.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35518 Mar 1, 2013
I actually think the problem with anthing getting done in Washington D.C. is like when Bush was President and the Republican was head of the government they shut the Democrats out. Then The Democrats got controland to show the Republicans a thing or two so They shut The Democrats. When Obama took office and Democrats had control they really did shut the Republican out. The Democrat went behind close doors with the Healthcare deal. I watched one of the supposely open meetings that was on TV about healthcare bill. They all were sitting at a large table with Obama in the center and Reid and Pelosi sitting on Obama's right and Republicans all on the left. I remember Colburn and McCain setting close to Obama on the left. McCain said something in putting his imput in and Obama said to McCain the election is over and the he (Obama) won and Republicans lost now move on. Right then and there I thought the fight between Democrats and Republican is on. And guess what neither side is going to give the other side an inch. So what has these done to day nothing but argue that has gotten this nation nowhere and left town for a long weekend. Today is March 1st 2013. Well I hope their long weekend Stinks!
Stover

Lampasas, TX

#35519 Mar 1, 2013
We need a new set of employees to run the country.
MistyGirl

United States

#35520 Mar 1, 2013
Warbler wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one forget that bush and company fought two wars on credit and then left the mess for a black man to clean up.
Obama inherited 12 trillion dept and it will take longer than eight years to rid the country of bush's evil deeds.
How soon repig idiots forget or they just listen to Faux news to soothe their fragil ego.
Most repigs have lost touch with reality.
First there is no need to tell me that Bush spent like a liberal and if memory serves me correct Obama inherited 10 trillion debt and clearly it will take longer than one term for Obama to "clean" the mess up.

But where are we now?

We are in Obama's second term and we're pushing 17 tillion in debt, so where's the sign of Obama's improvement? There isn't any improvement we have seen social programs grow,and energy dept. debacle of mega millions which is a total loss, the list of boondoggles is to long to list on topix.

According to my math figures and those accepted by standard accounting procedures 17 trillion is considerably HIGHER (MORE IN DEBT)NUMBER, than 10 trillion...so who's not living in the real world?
MistyGirl

United States

#35521 Mar 1, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she was counting all 57 States Obama campaigned in, 7 of which there is no record of the population of outside of the circle of race baiters? In fact all information about those 7 States, the names, the locations and populations were hidden with Obama’s Birth Certificate and School Records as well as his Past.
LOL, the woman and her husband should be brought up on charges but since they are connected her directing "business and bail outs to her husband's interest" will be ignored because she belongs to the "circle" of friends of the one in power.
Donnie

United States

#35522 Mar 1, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I actually think the problem with anthing getting done in Washington D.C. is like when Bush was President and the Republican was head of the government they shut the Democrats out. Then The Democrats got controland to show the Republicans a thing or two so They shut The Democrats. When Obama took office and Democrats had control they really did shut the Republican out. The Democrat went behind close doors with the Healthcare deal. I watched one of the supposely open meetings that was on TV about healthcare bill. They all were sitting at a large table with Obama in the center and Reid and Pelosi sitting on Obama's right and Republicans all on the left. I remember Colburn and McCain setting close to Obama on the left. McCain said something in putting his imput in and Obama said to McCain the election is over and the he (Obama) won and Republicans lost now move on. Right then and there I thought the fight between Democrats and Republican is on. And guess what neither side is going to give the other side an inch. So what has these done to day nothing but argue that has gotten this nation nowhere and left town for a long weekend. Today is March 1st 2013. Well I hope their long weekend Stinks!
The republicans have given in to increase in taxes which has alienated the conservatives of their party. Ask anyone who gets a paycheck if a lot more isn't being taken out of their paycheck for taxes! So it's time for the democrats to give a little and get this spending habits of theirs curbed then maybe we can work on the gianormous almost 17 trillion in debt.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35523 Mar 1, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans have given in to increase in taxes which has alienated the conservatives of their party. Ask anyone who gets a paycheck if a lot more isn't being taken out of their paycheck for taxes! So it's time for the democrats to give a little and get this spending habits of theirs curbed then maybe we can work on the gianormous almost 17 trillion in debt.
What increase of taxes are you talking about? I donot feel that the Social Security tax for employees going from 4.2 percent going back to what it was for years 6.2% is a tax increase. It should had never been changed or messed with in the first place. So what tax increases are you talking about? Oh Obama messed with the Social Security tax change anyways.
Donnie

United States

#35524 Mar 1, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What increase of taxes are you talking about? I donot feel that the Social Security tax for employees going from 4.2 percent going back to what it was for years 6.2% is a tax increase. It should had never been changed or messed with in the first place. So what tax increases are you talking about? Oh Obama messed with the Social Security tax change anyways.
Small business is barely holding on with the increase regulations from the Obama administration and insurances have increased substantially because of ObamaCare. The repubs said they wouldn't support any increase in taxes of any kind because of this but they went back on their word. The conservative side of the GOP is furious and the repub's will pay a price for alienating them. That's another thing depending on which state you live in many people have seen tax increases because less people are working and many have lost their homes to foreclosure so the state and local governments are trying to fill in the gaps of lost revenue!

Whether you feel it's a tax increase or not the fact remains that 6.2% is higher than 4.2% and if it's coming out of your check along with the increase cost of living... well it matters!
Donnie

United States

#35525 Mar 1, 2013
Besides all americans saw a drop in their incomes of a huge 3.6% in January so God only knows what the February and March will end up in loss of income.

It's time for Washington's spending party to come to an end!
Jesse

United States

#35526 Mar 1, 2013
Yep, yesterday one of the staffers was complaining that the private luxury jet would no longer be available to "fly" home on the weekends until additional funding could be found.

Private luxury jet? Go buy your ticket and fly commercial like the rest of america does! No wonder Washington is disconnected with the rest of America because they live like royalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shabrea mitchell Hugo ok Sat Lol 1
Gay male prostitute Sat U reap what u sow 2
Dike Yolanda Mitchell Sat U reap what u sow 2
Mark Ramos May 14 Rusty Crank 1
Looking for fun May 10 Chris 4
Old and dumb May 9 Truth 2
Dumb females over meth heads May 8 U reap what u sow 1

Durant Jobs

Personal Finance

Durant Mortgages