created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Oklahoma

1,306 votes

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 1,715)

Showing posts 34,281 - 34,300 of62,130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jinx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35063
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that your just a flame throwing asshat that spends their time like a monkey throwing it's shit around. Get lost.
You first fat bimbo!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35064
Jan 10, 2013
 
Well it will be intersting to see what the government comes up with when it comes to gun control. I do think it should be set up just like when you buy a gun at a store that sells guns that gun shows and private sells should have to do the govenment check and what ever else is involved to sell a gun. I actually donot understand why pople feel the need to stock pile ammunition. There would be away to cover this problem. The same way they are doing with meds that have the certain decongesant in it that people use to make meth.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35065
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

TAMARA wrote:
Well it will be intersting to see what the government comes up with when it comes to gun control. I do think it should be set up just like when you buy a gun at a store that sells guns that gun shows and private sells should have to do the govenment check and what ever else is involved to sell a gun. I actually donot understand why pople feel the need to stock pile ammunition. There would be away to cover this problem. The same way they are doing with meds that have the certain decongesant in it that people use to make meth.
Guns are the only left to protect us from complete tyranny. Study the U.N. agenda.
I'm not trying to scare you but what they have planned is pure evil and it destroys are freedoms.
Do you know about the Georgia guide stones. They say that the world population will only be around 300 million,we are not included. But of course it will not get this low. In the book Rev. one place says 1\4 another says 1\3 of the population will be destroyed.
Daddy Bush talked about a NWO (new world order) this is why things are like they are,the old has to be torn down before the new is set up.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35066
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's unfortunate, but there's no Republicanism left within the right. It's been perverted by the political affiliation of Republicanism to religion and social reform.
However, I still feel more comfortable with the right-wing asshats than the left-wing die-hard support of legal policies centered around the DMCA, the NGI, FISA and other small business killers. Eventually, I want to be my own boss, and I might unfortunately have to move out of the United States to do that.
FISA, really, the court, that Bush built up after 9/11?

Your other acronyms, I'm not familiar with, but FISA, warrentless wiretaps? ha ha ha. Repubs were warned by Dem progressives that once the government was given that kind of power that it would never be surrendered no matter who was in power. Now you Repubs are saying it was a Dem invention? Way to rewrite history!

You Repubs crack me up! Dreaming about being your own boss but because of the government actions means you can't and will have to leave the US to do so! HA HA

Yeah, that's the ticket! The only one keeping you from being your own boss is you!

You remind me of that blowhard Joe the Plumber! That doofuss that was fussing about someday he was going to own a plumbing business and fuminating about taxes when he wasn't even close to owning a business.! But he sure got you Repubs all worked up!

Those who can do and those that can't, blame everyone and every thing else! Maybe if you put as much time and energy to doing it like you do to posting on topix.....Nah..

That's so funny, where you going to go? Canada? Taxes and national health care there! Mexico? Europe? Same thing. That's why you are where you are today, if you can't make it here in the US, you won't make it there either. Keep dreaming...

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35067
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TAMARA wrote:
Well it will be intersting to see what the government comes up with when it comes to gun control. I do think it should be set up just like when you buy a gun at a store that sells guns that gun shows and private sells should have to do the govenment check and what ever else is involved to sell a gun. I actually donot understand why pople feel the need to stock pile ammunition. There would be away to cover this problem. The same way they are doing with meds that have the certain decongesant in it that people use to make meth.
No, stockpiling ammunition is nothing like concocting methamphetamines. One is legal, and people want to keep it legal, as possessing unlicensed firearms or outlawed ammunition types or firearm accessories is a felony. You don't go to the police department and pay a fee, they don't just confiscate your stuff...you go to jail or prison.

Telling those who have poured hundreds or thousands into a perfectly legal product that you're banning their ammunition types or gun styles isn't causative prevention of mass murdering. It's not preventative of murder at all. 9/10 offenders are using unlicensed firearms, so what good does banning .388s do? It allows the activists to step on toes.

Want some positively necessary changes to be made?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...that's still legal. You can still get a recoiling stock for firing rates up to 1100 RPMs within lawful jurisdiction. But what does everybody want to ban? Low-caliber pistol ammo. Because that totally makes sense.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35068
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gun are the only thing left to protect you against tyranny?

HA HA HA

Against the US Government? The ones you Repubs spend all the tax money arming them with, and making them the greatest military in the World....that one?

Really when I'm bored I come here to read you guys deep thoughts for amusement and I'm never disappointed.....Tyranny....st op... too funny.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35069
Jan 10, 2013
 
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>FISA, really, the court, that Bush built up after 9/11?
Your other acronyms, I'm not familiar with, but FISA, warrentless wiretaps? ha ha ha. Repubs were warned by Dem progressives that once the government was given that kind of power that it would never be surrendered no matter who was in power. Now you Repubs are saying it was a Dem invention? Way to rewrite history!
You Repubs crack me up! Dreaming about being your own boss but because of the government actions means you can't and will have to leave the US to do so! HA HA
Yeah, that's the ticket! The only one keeping you from being your own boss is you!
You remind me of that blowhard Joe the Plumber! That doofuss that was fussing about someday he was going to own a plumbing business and fuminating about taxes when he wasn't even close to owning a business.! But he sure got you Repubs all worked up!
Those who can do and those that can't, blame everyone and every thing else! Maybe if you put as much time and energy to doing it like you do to posting on topix.....Nah..
That's so funny, where you going to go? Canada? Taxes and national health care there! Mexico? Europe? Same thing. That's why you are where you are today, if you can't make it here in the US, you won't make it there either. Keep dreaming...
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/01/bu...

Oh no, you're right. It's not a big deal. There are only film companies filing DMCA takedowns against private works for failure to allow them to monetize off of sources they don't own.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/...

It was entirely my mistake. We aren't wiretapping anyone.

http://opensource.com/law/13/1/abolish-patent...

Patent trolls are lavishly profiting off of businesses, but that doesn't *necessarily* mean that the businesses are affected.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/09/technology/in...

"Hollywood and the television monster" aren't in it for the money. There's no reason for these businesses to be cropping up in batches to defeat the Hollywood industry and its tiptoe [monopoly].

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/201960...

Obama, his administration and congress clearly mean the best for America. I can now see how its programs are manifesting in a way that respects and supports the progress and privacy of American citizens.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/28/kim-dotcom-t...
...even with its occasional bump in becoming an Imperialistic "data guardian" for its lobbying corporate counterparts.

Guffaw all you want, it's a bigger issue than you give it credit for.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35070
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jinx wrote:
<quoted text>
You first fat bimbo!
Lookee it's the one sentence wonder!

Monitoring this thread waiting for me to post? HA HA

Me first what? That sentence doesn't even make sense. Keep trying, you'll get it out...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35071
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Now it's Hollywood....

Really, tyranny and your muskets, now Hollywood...I know....boycott the Oscars!

Imperialists, tryanny, movies...we're doomed...

To the bunkers....
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35072
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Justaminute wrote:
Gun are the only thing left to protect you against tyranny?
HA HA HA
Against the US Government? The ones you Repubs spend all the tax money arming them with, and making them the greatest military in the World....that one?
Really when I'm bored I come here to read you guys deep thoughts for amusement and I'm never disappointed.....Tyranny....st op... too funny.
First off I'm not a repub, I can't stand either party.And I beleive the US military needs to be used in defence of this country only.
Don't worry about being bored, someday when the stores run out of food or its just to high to buy, you'll be real busy look'en for your next meal. hehe

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35073
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Justaminute wrote:
Now it's Hollywood....
Really, tyranny and your muskets, now Hollywood...I know....boycott the Oscars!
Imperialists, tryanny, movies...we're doomed...
To the bunkers....
You haven't said one intelligent thing yet. Do you just assume that everyone who isn't a CNN junkie, tapped into the local bias of information is some die-hard Republican? I make some decent points, and you can strawman them all you want, but that doesn't excuse your shit-tier logical shortcoming.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35074
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stockpiling ammunition is nothing like concocting methamphetamines. One is legal, and people want to keep it legal, as possessing unlicensed firearms or outlawed ammunition types or firearm accessories is a felony. You don't go to the police department and pay a fee, they don't just confiscate your stuff...you go to jail or prison.
Telling those who have poured hundreds or thousands into a perfectly legal product that you're banning their ammunition types or gun styles isn't causative prevention of mass murdering. It's not preventative of murder at all. 9/10 offenders are using unlicensed firearms, so what good does banning .388s do? It allows the activists to step on toes.
Want some positively necessary changes to be made?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...that's still legal. You can still get a recoiling stock for firing rates up to 1100 RPMs within lawful jurisdiction. But what does everybody want to ban? Low-caliber pistol ammo. Because that totally makes sense.
I am not saying it is right or wrong. Yes most of the time the mass killings are done by people that have not been licensed to have guns. But when the government talks about doing something like controling how much ammo a person can buy each time it really would not be that hard to do. But I stand by what I said that any where a person can buy a gun and ammo the new buyers so be checked just like when buy at a store and to buy guns and ammo they should have to show they are licensed to do so. I am not anti gun owning. I also realize there to many ways to buy guns illegally.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35075
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's unfortunate, but there's no Republicanism left within the right. It's been perverted by the political affiliation of Republicanism to religion and social reform.
However, I still feel more comfortable with the right-wing asshats than the left-wing die-hard support of legal policies centered around the DMCA, the NGI, FISA and other small business killers. Eventually, I want to be my own boss, and I might unfortunately have to move out of the United States to do that.
The Republican right and the Democrat left leave much to be desired in my opinion and I will never attach myself to either side. I prefer a middle road. Moderate. Neither the right nor the left will even admit it exists. The Left throw them up to the right, the right throw them back to the left. Too bad it's not popular in American culture or it might actually catch on!

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35076
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WMCOL wrote:
Hats off to Sheriff Joe Arpaio for forming armed civilian posse to guard the schools.
Uhoh, baaaad idea ;).

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35077
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not saying it is right or wrong. Yes most of the time the mass killings are done by people that have not been licensed to have guns. But when the government talks about doing something like controling how much ammo a person can buy each time it really would not be that hard to do. But I stand by what I said that any where a person can buy a gun and ammo the new buyers so be checked just like when buy at a store and to buy guns and ammo they should have to show they are licensed to do so. I am not anti gun owning. I also realize there to many ways to buy guns illegally.
Okay, so we're actually pretty close in vantage. Agree to disagree on the finer points?

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35078
Jan 10, 2013
 
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican right and the Democrat left leave much to be desired in my opinion and I will never attach myself to either side. I prefer a middle road. Moderate. Neither the right nor the left will even admit it exists. The Left throw them up to the right, the right throw them back to the left. Too bad it's not popular in American culture or it might actually catch on!
Long Live The Pirate Party~~!

Goddamn, I love those guys.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35079
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And my question for the day is... exactly what is an "asshat"? I've never had a hat on my ass... don't make a habit of sitting on hats, am totally out of the loop and confused.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35080
Jan 10, 2013
 
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Live The Pirate Party~~!
Goddamn, I love those guys.
Hey just shut the hell up would ya and hand me my rum!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35081
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhoh, baaaad idea ;).
Its a great ideal, and your oppinion is irrelevant.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35082
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>First off I'm not a repub, I can't stand either party.And I beleive the US military needs to be used in defence of this country only.
Don't worry about being bored, someday when the stores run out of food or its just to high to buy, you'll be real busy look'en for your next meal. hehe
When the stores run out of food, your little gun won't protect you. And if you had anything going for you in the smart's department you would know that.

Your grandkids are more in danger than you and it's the refusal to take global warming seriously....already we're have drought problems and severe weather in the US is our main danger.

But keep on pedaling those conspiracy theories.

If you didn't have the government subsidizing your food now you probably would have a hard time eating today. If food prices weren't kept under some kind of control now by the government many Okies would be going hungry now.

That's why none of you recognize the irony of your words.

You need the government to be totally armed and dangerous to protect you while at the same time fomenting that it is so powerful that you need your little peashooter and ammo to protect yourself from it.

I'm quite sure if you guys ever befall all the doomsday scenarios that you post about, you would croak to find yourself going up against a government out of control. Really...

All this ammo and guns ever do is kill Americans. Americans killing Americans. That's what is so sick and twisted. Fightout at the OK corral stuff. Your more dangerous to yourselves than any old terrorist. More people die of gun deaths yearly, a real 9/11 scenario happening every year by Americans gunning down Americans. More Americans in prison than any other country in the world. Like the old comic strip Pogo said 'We've seen the enemy and he is us!"

It's like a dog chasing his tail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,281 - 34,300 of62,130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Durant Discussions

Search the Durant Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 3 hr Okie 11,262
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Hermit 2,344
harassing, un professional, stalker Mon Thomas Marcum 1
New Apr 6 Anonymous 1
hi Apr 6 jen 1
The Lawsuit against members of the Pentecostal ... (May '09) Mar 31 great 34
need a job Mar 20 babybutt 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Durant Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Durant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••