Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

TAMARA wrote:
What does each of you all know about the deductables for Medicare? Do you know that there is more than one deductable associated with medicare or not? What is the amount of the deductables associated with medicare? Just a test to see what you know about medicare.
Medicare is, very simply, America’s health insurance program for people age 65+ and those under age 65 with certain disabilities. Medicare has provided valuable benefits to older Americans for the past 47 years.

Medicare has four parts:

• Part A - hospital insurance
• Part B - medical insurance
• Part C - also known as Medicare Advantage Plans
• Part D - prescription drug coverage.

Most people get Part A automatically when they turn age 65. They don't have to pay a monthly premium for Part A because they or a spouse paid Medicare taxes while they were working. Most people pay monthly for Part B. There are also costs associated with Parts C and D.

In general, people enrolling in Medicare can either:

• Enroll in Parts A and B (called “Original Medicare”), then consider purchasing Part D and/or a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan, or

• Enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan, which combines Part A, Part B, and usually Part D. These plans are offered by private companies.

For 2013 plans, the annual enrollment period for Medicare products is October 15, 2012, to December 7, 2012.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Why did Topix remove my post? Must have been the truth about gun grab'en gov.
Rob of Brown Mackie

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

TAMARA wrote:
What does each of you all know about the deductables for Medicare? Do you know that there is more than one deductable associated with medicare or not? What is the amount of the deductables associated with medicare? Just a test to see what you know about medicare.
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/ content/medicare-health-insura nce-options-for-people-over-.h tml Here this is better for you.
Rob of Brown Mackie

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Meanwhile i will be reading this one.http://www.dummies.com/how -to/computers-software.html
Rob of Brown Mackie

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Rob of Brown Mackie

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Elohimsokie wrote:
Why did Topix remove my post? Must have been the truth about gun grab'en gov.
because your a racist buddy.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Rob of Brown Mackie wrote:
<quoted text>because your a racist buddy.
You must be a libral. They call everybody racist.
Rob of Brown Mackie

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a libral. They call everybody racist.
Not really, im an Indian just like you, im Broken Arrow and your Broken Bow.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

All things considered I'll go with a broken arrow over a broken bow. You can always grab another arrow but finding another bow in the heat of battle could be a toughie.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

<quoted text>Oh bout $150 fer part B.
My question was what you knew about the deductables assciated with medicare. Mainly Part A and Part B. People think that medicare is such a freeby in most part for senior citizens.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

I know assciated should be associated. OK!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

<quoted text>Oh bout $150 fer part B.
Sorry I missed this post. Your earlier post was good about part A, Part B and so on.

For Part B the deductible is $140. 00 But the kicker is Part A, hospital extended stay the first time is $1,056.00 and if you have to return you will be paying another deductible. I don't think to many people either knows about this or understands this. You never hear much about Part A's deductible when being discussed by the government in talking a medicare.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Me part Cherokee.
Rob of Brown Mackie

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Elohimsokie wrote:
Me part Cherokee.
Me too, me no need white or black muslims health care package, me have role card and real free health care from my people.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Me have mountain dr. Herbs,teas, all natural stuff.Peace pipe real good.
Swede

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Yep me too.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

I'm dying laughing here.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I hope the government comes to an agreement on the budget. But there is one tax cut I think they need to let run out and go back like it was before Pres. Bush's tax cuts. This should have never ever been messed with. It is the tax cut he gave to employees to what they pay into Social Security. Before Bush's tax cuts Employer was payin into for employee 6.2% and employee was also paying into Social Security 6.2%. But after Bush's tax cuts The employer was still paying for employee 6.2% but the employees pay into Social Security dropped to 4.2%. This should have never been messed with!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Well I see the govenment is trying. The Senate has come up with a bill they vote for and now it is up to The House. But not one word about the S.S. cut that Bush gave to the employees. I still think with the other tax cut being kept in play for the working people that this tax cut needs to run out and the employees go back to paying 6.2% along with what the employer has kept up paying. If the government does not then they need to shut up about S.S. being broke!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
Well I see the govenment is trying. The Senate has come up with a bill they vote for and now it is up to The House. But not one word about the S.S. cut that Bush gave to the employees. I still think with the other tax cut being kept in play for the working people that this tax cut needs to run out and the employees go back to paying 6.2% along with what the employer has kept up paying. If the government does not then they need to shut up about S.S. being broke!
330 billion $ in new spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Durant Discussions

Search the Durant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: The Shopper Mon official cavalier store 2
need a job Mon official cavalier store 2
Ex-McAlester city manager charged with t... (Sep '13) Mon official cavalier store 4
Amber Bowen-Kelsey (Jul '13) Mon official cavalier store 3
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Mon el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Mon Jesus 11,284
Not quite perfect (Feb '07) Sun dutfan 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Durant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Durant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE