No

Other (explain below)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34315 Nov 22, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Is working smart beneath you? I don't have a problem with working smart. Nothing wrong with working hard if it's all you can do.
Along with the old adages such as "you can steal more with a pen than a gun" is the one about "those who work with their back will always work for those who work with their minds".
Dana

United States

#34317 Nov 22, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Is working smart beneath you? I don't have a problem with working smart. Nothing wrong with working hard if it's all you can do.
Nothing wrong with working hard and smart at the same time! Your post acquires an attitude of arrogance and sprinkle or two of pompous ass thrown in for good measure!

You think you're an elite?

lol
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#34318 Nov 23, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked to pass prop 13 and it has nothing to do with anything over 30 years later. What's next? You going to start complaining about FDR?
You think tax reform impacts immediately ?
It took time for the governments and schools to
be harmed. Dilbert.

FDR walked on water.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34319 Nov 23, 2012
The rash of shoppers all across the nation shows the economy is rebounding in a big way and was stuck on stable, holding and not rapidily expanding, for fear of a Republican getting back in the Presidency. That was a close call. The nation would be over the cliff right this moment if Obama had not won.

Location hidden

#34320 Nov 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with working hard and smart at the same time! Your post acquires an attitude of arrogance and sprinkle or two of pompous ass thrown in for good measure!
You think you're an elite?
lol
==========
You're still missing the point.

Just because a person does not work hard does not mean they are worthless, irresponsible, and have no value. The concept that virtue is only in working hard is BS. Get over it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34321 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I said I recall you supporting Fallin and now you admit it after you denied it.
You could not admit that you were wrong. You accused me in supporting more than Mary Fallin. But at first I supported Brad Henry also. So you are about voting a straight ticket Democrat. You donot vote on the person! Now move on BIG BOY!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34322 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You're still missing the point.
Just because a person does not work hard does not mean they are worthless, irresponsible, and have no value. The concept that virtue is only in working hard is BS. Get over it.
That is not what you meant when you made your first statement about the hard working labors. So trying to back track what you meant at first. I donot believe most of us missed your point!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34323 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
It is odd that I know and know of many that started out working hard labor and worked their way up to be in command. Oh yes we were talking about working smart at the on start of this conversation Now were we?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34324 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Well, it is not so much lazy that gets the complaint, but it is the not being very smart. Many of those hicks who work hard every day are clueless. You can see them out and about doing construction, roofing, and other work, while Limbaugh blares on their radios. And I've talked with them and they think they are listening to the Gospel truth, and will get indignant if you disagree. Same with the church people who work hard every day. They believe what they are told at church, in meetings, and on the right-wing radio and religion TV. Anything outside of that is lies to them.
One group loads the pick-up with cases of beer and the other group loads the preachers pockets with money, all while the crooks they keep putting in office and the good-old-boys make off with all of the states money, while the hicks call it love as the state sinks lower and lower.
The lazy are such a small part of problem that they are almost insignificant.
Remember this statement about hard working people ?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34325 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It is odd that I know and know of many that started out working hard labor and worked their way up to be in command. Oh yes we were talking about working smart at the on start of this conversation Now were we?
CORRECTION: "Oh YES We {WERE NOT} TALKING ABOUT WORKING SMART At THE ON START OF THIS CONVERSATION.
Sammy

United States

#34326 Nov 23, 2012
Mitt is a hard working person who takes advantage of othere, while Obama is lazy and a loser who belives in helping others.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34327 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Well someone is continually voting for the Inhofes, the Sullivans, the Fallins, the Mullins, the Stipes, the Kerns, and on it goes. They got votes from somewhere, and who they are was no secret before they were elected. They have all been opposed by much better people who lost. If not your vote or silence, whose?
I remember you supporting a lot of these people who are just plain wrong for the good of Oklahoma. I remember you supporting Fallin.
Remember this one? I said in a post back to you That I did not support nor ever voted for ==Inhofes, the Sullivans, the Mullins, the Stipes, the Kerns and on it goes! This was eaxactly what I POSTED back to you!

Location hidden

#34328 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You could not admit that you were wrong. You accused me in supporting more than Mary Fallin. But at first I supported Brad Henry also. So you are about voting a straight ticket Democrat. You donot vote on the person! Now move on BIG BOY!
==========
Nope I only accused you of supporting Fallin after you said you didn't support the folks I named. I accepted your denial with the exception of Fallin whom I recalled you supporting despite your denial that you did.

Location hidden

#34329 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>CORRECTION: "Oh YES We {WERE NOT} TALKING ABOUT WORKING SMART At THE ON START OF THIS CONVERSATION.
==========
Of course you were talking about working hard. That is what made it necessary to point out that the emphasis on working hard is misplaced and that working smart is a much better option.

Location hidden

#34330 Nov 23, 2012
Remember this one Tamara? >>>Remember this one? I said in a post back to you That I did not support nor ever voted for ==Inhofes, the Sullivans, the Mullins, the Stipes, the Kerns and on it goes! This was eaxactly what I POSTED back to you!<<<

AND ON IT GOES, meaning the others on my list. However, after you denied supporting the folks on my list with your "on it goes" I gave you that, with the exception of Fallin who was in the "on it goes" part of that post of those you did not support. So then you com back with you didn't mean "on it goes" but that you supported Fallin.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34331 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Remember this one Tamara? >>>Remember this one? I said in a post back to you That I did not support nor ever voted for ==Inhofes, the Sullivans, the Mullins, the Stipes, the Kerns and on it goes! This was eaxactly what I POSTED back to you!<<<
AND ON IT GOES, meaning the others on my list. However, after you denied supporting the folks on my list with your "on it goes" I gave you that, with the exception of Fallin who was in the "on it goes" part of that post of those you did not support. So then you com back with you didn't mean "on it goes" but that you supported Fallin.
Leaving Falin off my list of who I never supported or voted for was intentional. I listed from your list who I never supported nor voted for. I did not lie! And why is it any of your business who I decide to vote for anyways? I have also said I do not vote a straight party ticket just because I am registered to vote thru that party! Never ever lied about that fact!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34332 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Did I list Falin under my list of who I never supported or voted for? NO I DID NOT!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34333 Nov 23, 2012
Well after reading the latest exchange here I find it pretty hypocritical that someone who has sucked up money from the most corrupt business in America, i.e. the insurance industry, would talk about others not pulling their own weight. I wasn't aware that being leeches was pulling your own weight.

Location hidden

#34334 Nov 23, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Leaving Falin off my list of who I never supported or voted for was intentional. I listed from your list who I never supported nor voted for. I did not lie! And why is it any of your business who I decide to vote for anyways? I have also said I do not vote a straight party ticket just because I am registered to vote thru that party! Never ever lied about that fact!
==========
>>>And why is it any of your business who I decide to vote for anyways?<<<

When you announce publicly here that you supported the states head leech, it is the business of anyone within earshot.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34335 Nov 23, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>And why is it any of your business who I decide to vote for anyways?<<<
When you announce publicly here that you supported the states head leech, it is the business of anyone within earshot.
I think at least the last 3 governor have been leeches! I feel none of them has taken Oklahoma a head. So There you have it! It still is nine of your business who I vote for as it is none of my business who you vote for! So If we have been rated down at the very bottom for years as it has been ranted about on here I would say it has not just been Mary Falin that has done it. It has taken the Governors in the past to have gotten us to that point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Joyce 2,722
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 17 hr Joyce 11,303
Joey Bailey Mon SOS 2
Brent Burns Sep 26 Laughing 15
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Sep 25 truth b told 8
Two People Taken To Hospital And Investigation ... Sep 17 dlewis 1
need a job Sep 17 job 1
Durant Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Durant Jobs

Durant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Durant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Durant

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]