Pilot suspended over threat to Oklaho...

Pilot suspended over threat to Oklahoma transgender student

There are 5 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Aug 20, 2018, titled Pilot suspended over threat to Oklahoma transgender student. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

Frontier Airlines says it has suspended a pilot accused of threatening on Facebook to harm a 12-year-old transgender girl for using the girls bathroom at her Oklahoma school. Frontier spokesman Jonathan Freed said in a statement Monday that the pilot was suspended Aug. 13 pending an investigation into the alleged threats against the student in Achille , a community about 160 miles southeast of Oklahoma City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

abusivepodunkerp atrols

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 20, 2018
People get sick of that podunker threatening and trying to get others to terrorize or damage another person for a cause.

I noticed YouTube booted Brian Bates and also the Pedophile Patrol who show up cussing and screaming to hep the lil children. They are up and running under another name doing the same thing.
The cracked out cussers and screamers got themselves a Marine recruiter; perhaps one day they'll get a clue where most that crap that slough off on others comes from.

One of Normans former residents has his court date tomorrow to see if his conspiracy theory will get him out of pulling a weapon on someone. He even uploaded video of himself cussing others out for driving the wrong way in a private parking lot.

He is certain he's been targeted because he holds classified information. When he posted a video over the new smart meter I had a pretty good idea what was going on with him.

He may have gotten away with that crap in Oklahoma because he'd been in the military, but now things are different.
He aligns himself with journalists because he went to some military class on photography.

It's a lot like what podunkys do when they pull up in front of your house and try to take pictures through the front window and show up at night looking over the phone situation and then again the next morning.

It's not enough they pretend to be personnel recruiters, they have to be object movers, too.
Telekinetically, I presume.
CJo

Plano, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2018
Anyone who is a pilot for a major UA Airline that is on social media is an idiot!
CJo

Plano, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2018
CJo wrote:
Anyone who is a pilot for a major UA Airline that is on social media is an idiot!
Thats what I have always said.....I miss the 70's
WarForOil

Mooresville, NC

#4 Sep 7, 2018
abusivepodunkerpatrols wrote:
People get sick of that podunker threatening and trying to get others to terrorize or damage another person for a cause.

I noticed YouTube booted Brian Bates and also the Pedophile Patrol who show up cussing and screaming to hep the lil children. They are up and running under another name doing the same thing.
The cracked out cussers and screamers got themselves a Marine recruiter; perhaps one day they'll get a clue where most that crap that slough off on others comes from.

One of Normans former residents has his court date tomorrow to see if his conspiracy theory will get him out of pulling a weapon on someone. He even uploaded video of himself cussing others out for driving the wrong way in a private parking lot.

He is certain he's been targeted because he holds classified information. When he posted a video over the new smart meter I had a pretty good idea what was going on with him.

He may have gotten away with that crap in Oklahoma because he'd been in the military, but now things are different.
He aligns himself with journalists because he went to some military class on photography.

It's a lot like what podunkys do when they pull up in front of your house and try to take pictures through the front window and show up at night looking over the phone situation and then again the next morning.

It's not enough they pretend to be personnel recruiters, they have to be object movers, too.
Telekinetically, I presume.
I feel sorry for the transgender student. Why can't the podunkers just be civil?
WarForOil

Mooresville, NC

#5 Sep 7, 2018
CJo wrote:
One bullet to the pilotís head would solve everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All the missing kids from Colbert? (Jul '11) Dec 9 Interested 2
News Oklahoma councilman arrested after drug bust Dec 8 keep on keeping on 1
Just so you know!! Dec 4 Rusty Trombone 2
Brecosha MARMADUKE MCGREW Hugo ok Nov 27 Deliverance 5
Mark Ramos (May '18) Nov 25 Sham wow 6
Carla Shipley? Nov 24 Travis jo 1
May Move to Achille Nov 24 Matthew 4

Durant Jobs

Personal Finance

Durant Mortgages