Lakewood police arrest man accused of...

Lakewood police arrest man accused of impersonating an officer

There are 7 comments on the Tacoma News Tribune story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Lakewood police arrest man accused of impersonating an officer. In it, Tacoma News Tribune reports that:

He had all the equipment to pass himself off as a police officer. A gun, handcuffs, two badges and a vehicle fully equipped with police-style red and blue flashing lights, K-9 stickers, sirens, a police scanner ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tacoma News Tribune.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 30, 2008
His name is Kenneth R. Thompson of The Zero Void Show. He was using his "powers" to seduce little boys.

“You never really know.”

Since: Apr 07

North Hollywood, CA/NY,NY

#2 Sep 11, 2008
Darren M wrote:
His name is Kenneth R. Thompson of The Zero Void Show. He was using his "powers" to seduce little boys.
Damn you got it wrong again.

I do have to wonder why you are so focused on me.... mmmm.

“You never really know.”

#3 Sep 11, 2008
Oh the only person that ever called me Kenneth R. Thompson was a man called Joe Peterson. And only on here. My name is not Kenneth R. Thompson. So this either makes the handle of Darren M a fake handle for Joe Peterson, a man currently being investigated for spying in on his female tenants, as well as other stuff. Or, well, really no other reason why the handle of Darren M would take such a fascination with me.....

Keep blabbering on, your only helping me out.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 13, 2008
The Zero Void Show wrote:
Oh the only person that ever called me Kenneth R. Thompson was a man called Joe Peterson. And only on here. My name is not Kenneth R. Thompson. So this either makes the handle of Darren M a fake handle for Joe Peterson, a man currently being investigated for spying in on his female tenants, as well as other stuff. Or, well, really no other reason why the handle of Darren M would take such a fascination with me.....
Keep blabbering on, your only helping me out.
I own and lease houses. I came across your stupidity when I was looking at the Lakewood, WA topix page which had you blabbering on about Garfield St Apartments. I thought "what a fucking idiot". Then you started lying about your military service, presidential campaign, tv show, etc. I decided to jump into the frey and shut your stupid ass down. I see you don't talk anymore about you being a force recon marine in "yellow fruit" and "home port" anymore. Especially since I wrote on various topix threads about those being ARMY operations back in the 80's. Both had more to do with buying shit illegally than some make believe crap you dreamed up in your head, yet stupid people will believe your shit when it spews out of your mouth until someone like me comes along and proves you a fraud once again.

So now you claim (on another thread) you have a t-shirt line...ok...where the fuck do I buy a t-shirt? Give me the name of your distributor. Also, where can I buy a copy of your magazine? I travel to WA frequently, so I'll go wherever needed. I knew it. Neither exist, and now you'll babble on some other tangent. If you're making your wife get on her knees with a Hanes Beefy-T and a Sharpie, that's NOT a t-shirt line. She IS quite talented on her knees though.

“You never really know.”

#5 Sep 14, 2008
Darren M wrote:
<quoted text>
I own and lease houses. I came across your stupidity when I was looking at the Lakewood, WA topix page which had you blabbering on about Garfield St Apartments. I thought "what a fucking idiot". Then you started lying about your military service, presidential campaign, tv show, etc. I decided to jump into the frey and shut your stupid ass down. I see you don't talk anymore about you being a force recon marine in "yellow fruit" and "home port" anymore. Especially since I wrote on various topix threads about those being ARMY operations back in the 80's. Both had more to do with buying shit illegally than some make believe crap you dreamed up in your head, yet stupid people will believe your shit when it spews out of your mouth until someone like me comes along and proves you a fraud once again.
So now you claim (on another thread) you have a t-shirt line...ok...where the fuck do I buy a t-shirt? Give me the name of your distributor. Also, where can I buy a copy of your magazine? I travel to WA frequently, so I'll go wherever needed. I knew it. Neither exist, and now you'll babble on some other tangent. If you're making your wife get on her knees with a Hanes Beefy-T and a Sharpie, that's NOT a t-shirt line. She IS quite talented on her knees though.
You can buy them directly from me. Statement Wearz is the line and you can either buy from the Boobalicious line or the Sarcastic and bitchy line. Now disclaimer that sucker, because then you will dig your hole deeper. Also disclaim the Hot Duck Soup Magazine, because then you will digger even a deeper hole.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 11, 2008
The Zero Void Show wrote:
<quoted text>
You can buy them directly from me. Statement Wearz is the line and you can either buy from the Boobalicious line or the Sarcastic and bitchy line. Now disclaimer that sucker, because then you will dig your hole deeper. Also disclaim the Hot Duck Soup Magazine, because then you will digger even a deeper hole.
Wrong again...No such thing as either of the items you quoted, just like your website.

Try again?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2008
Bullshit, Zero. Nobody can find them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DuPont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
basic 1970 b22 (Oct '15) Jul '16 Donald Ashley CW Ret 2
Basic Training - March 1970 (Jun '09) Jul '16 VN Draft Lottery ... 122
Zediah Dacti Timmons Jun '16 Under honorable Z... 1
News Suspected Tacoma rapist now charged with having... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Thelaw1 1
DuPont Garage Door Repair (Nov '14) Jan '15 Arthur Curry 2
the best website in the world! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Raphael Schmiel 1
News State Farm close to adding 2,000 jobs in downto... (Apr '13) Apr '13 larry zarelli 1

DuPont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DuPont Mortgages