Two local group homes emptied | May 10,

Two local group homes emptied | May 10,

There are 3 comments on the The Columbian story from May 11, 2013, titled Two local group homes emptied | May 10,. In it, The Columbian reports that:

The state of Washington is removing young residents from two Vancouver group homes that cater to children with serious emotional and behavioral challenges - those who have been "kicked out of foster care" because they were too hard to handle, according to one group home manager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbian.

Jenn L

Vancouver, WA

#1 May 11, 2013
The Columbian article leaves out information given to them by New Vision Programs, their representatives, and local foster families. They also printed issues that they never discussed with nor confirmed with the above people. A more balanced article appears in the Olympian:

http://www.theolympian.com/2013/05/10/2541129...
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#2 May 13, 2013
More balanced article by the Olympian? I don't believe it! Reason why I don't subscribe to Olympian paper. I would love to subscribe to a paper that offered balanced news but Olympian isn't it. If I read it, it would be from the comic value. I just can't believe Olympian and more balanced approach is used in the same sentence. Good luck.
George the Taint

Hazleton, PA

#3 May 30, 2013
The Oklahoma Sheep Herder Digest is the best paper in the USofA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DuPont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Army Solider Marylin June Barrier MURDERED a... (Mar '14) Mar 11 Rowe 5
Fort Lewis basic training and Leadership Traini... (Jun '11) Mar 6 Timothy Boyd 26
looking Feb 27 look 1
News Level 3 sex offender registers to live in Lacey Feb 26 MommaBear 2
Dths Feb '17 Tinyhands3 1
Basic Training - March 1970 (Jun '09) Jan '17 j-l-h 124
DuPont Garage Door Repair (Nov '14) Jan '15 Arthur Curry 2

DuPont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

DuPont Mortgages