only

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

she ran jessica ridgeway and dustin todd off the bride they flipped numerous times and he is in the hospital fighting for his life.
Just me

Millstadt, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

only wrote:
she ran jessica ridgeway and dustin todd off the bride they flipped numerous times and he is in the hospital fighting for his life.
Are you serious? Was it an accident or deliberate? I have read threads on both the girls mentioned so it would not suprise me to hear it was not accidental and if it was'nt I hope they prosecute her to the fullest.
dont know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

the illinois state police reconstructing it she wont talk to the cops. reggie probrably gave her money for a lawyer who knows whats gonna hapen.i know both are hurt very bad though
here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Was it an accident or deliberate? I have read threads on both the girls mentioned so it would not suprise me to hear it was not accidental and if it was'nt I hope they prosecute her to the fullest.
how can runnin someone off the road be accidental? seriously just wondering
TO MUCH PLAYIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

I THINK SHE SHOULD GO TO JAIL SHE HATES JESSIE AND SHE WAS APPARANTLY MAD CAUSE DUSTIN TOLD HER HE WANTED TO BE WITH JESSIE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. THEY WERE BOTH UP TO SEE HIM ON A REGULAR TOGETHER WHEN HE WAS LOCKED UP 2 WEEKS AGO JUST LIKE THEY DID REGGIE BEFORE. NEITHER ONE SAID SHIT TO ONE ANOTHER THIS TIME AROUND BUT THEY DID IT FOR HIM I GUESS. APRIL USED TO TALK SHIT BOUT JES THEN BE BEST BUDS BUT NOW ITS DIFFERENT APRIL BEEN ON HERE SAYIN SHE GONNA HURT JESS WHEN SHE SEES HER AND ALL KIND OF THREATS AND SHE RAN THEM OFF THE ROAD O M G IF THAT DOES NOT CALL JAIL TIME LETS ALL BE INTENTIONAL KILLERS...
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

are u serious.. wow..i did read some stuff that was rather threating about 2 days prior to the acident man she better hope she dont get some felony charges on that one.. isnt aprils son and daughter jessica's daughters brother and sister?(reggie allens kids) just wonderin thats what i hear they all look alike, just alike as a matter of fact jessicas daughter looks just like aprils son its crazy..
HOW STUPID

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

WE CAN TELL YOUR THE SAME PERSON JESSICA. GROW UP WHO CARES DID YOU LET REGGIE NOW IT WAS HIS KID?? GOTTA BE LIKE APRIL.. GET YOUR OWN LIFE. AND BY THE WAY I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT APRIL BUT YOUR LOOKEN SMARTER AND SMARTER EVERY TIME YOU GET ON HERE....NOT.
funny

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

HOW STUPID wrote:
WE CAN TELL YOUR THE SAME PERSON JESSICA. GROW UP WHO CARES DID YOU LET REGGIE NOW IT WAS HIS KID?? GOTTA BE LIKE APRIL.. GET YOUR OWN LIFE. AND BY THE WAY I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT APRIL BUT YOUR LOOKEN SMARTER AND SMARTER EVERY TIME YOU GET ON HERE....NOT.
hahaha I was thinking the same thing.lol
wow

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Oh my, none of the kids were involved in the accident were they. Did April know if there were kids in the car she ran off the road? How is Dustin, I heard he was in very bad condition. Did April or Jessica get hurt?
dustins babymomma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

like i done said you guys dont know what happen you are only hearin one side of the store and going with it before you start judgeing someone or something you should hear both sides we all know jessie is the biggest lier .and cant keep her story stright.
dustins babymomma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

i never threaten anyone go read what i wrote and stop talkin shit
To April

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Did you do it?
changeling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

You sound guilty as hell to me April!I don't know you personally but I know someone who is a good friend of Jessie's,and you need to hope and pray that Dustin is o.k. And Jessie too. What in the world were you thinking? Well it's obvious you were not thinking at all. You know speaking from experience there isn't a man on Earth worth the drama you all are putting yourselves through. Like other people have said prior to this it's time to let go and start putting your children first. There isn't anything better than the love of a child!I hope you think really hard about all of this and what you are doing to your life and the lives of your children. As it stands you may have already gone way too far.Is it worth it?
butt out

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

y dont u mind ur own. its jus 2 bad u wasnt in there car 2
to jail

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

That is why they all need to go to jail. Wanna be gangsters that don't take care of their kids both guys and girls in that group they just worry about partying and fighting and shooting up people houses. You all have kids now that is what you should be worrying about. GROW THE F UP.
Krissy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

butt out wrote:
y dont u mind ur own. its jus 2 bad u wasnt in there car 2
WOW!!!
Just me

Millstadt, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

here wrote:
<quoted text>how can runnin someone off the road be accidental? seriously just wondering
Could have lost control of the car, that would'nt be intentional.
HURT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

HOW STUPID wrote:
i dont have any thing to say about this.. i just got a call sayin check this forum out.. who cares y u guys startin forums about OUR bussiness anyway and if u think i started this u got me amazingly messed up.. intentional i doubt.. it but what is done is done, leave us alone we have alot to deal with and your forums are not helping u guys do this and talk shit about me and her and say we need to grow up lol look what u r doing GET LIVES WE GOT LIVES U GUYS LOVE TALKIN BOUT US.. no one can even compare to how i feel about this whole thing its been a week at 8 30 pm and i have not stopped cryin or prayin since.. so get a life get off here and mind your own bussiness. i know i dont need this bull shit and if i now ape she dont either so let us deal with it,DAMN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of143
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dupo Discussions

Search the Dupo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min IL has a Spending Problem 3,786
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min KiMare 47,083
Ashley Tuttle 5 hr About Rose Ingram 3
tootie & ashley 5 hr About Rose Ingram 8
About Rose Ingram 6 hr Well 8
Kevin Moyer died this past Saturday (Jun '12) 7 hr grammar police 51
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 12 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dupo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance