searching for my birth father
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

EAST CARONDELET, ILLINOIS

#22 Apr 6, 2008
Thank you to everyone who has replied... We currently have enough info to know that he really isn't someone she wants to meet in person... Many things have evidently changed over the years & from what she knows now about her biological father she's not impressed..
Mom

Collinsville, IL

#23 May 6, 2008
My daughter will one day look for her bio. father & will also be disappointed.I make him pay child support. If he doesnt want to meet her then he will be reminded every week when he looks at his check stub that he has a daughter that he has never met. It is also to remind him that as she gets older& he will not have to pay anymore, it is also a reminder that she will be old enough to come knock on his door herself. I know exactly where he lives.You might want to rethink suing for child support!!!!!
anthony rosenbaum

Newark, NJ

#24 Feb 8, 2013
U people are so fast to judge someone so what if you heard alot of things about me for one i dont have to impress any one theres alot of things you dont know so before u judge look at your own self . I never knew i had a daughter her mother kept her from me so she needs to ask her why

Since: Sep 08

Cornelius, NC

#25 Feb 8, 2013
You might want to explain that to your daughter. I do hope you at least attempt a call. I'm sure you can get a number. Most importantly, I hope this young lady will continue to hold her head high and be proud of who SHE is. Good luck to all.
oh well

Kansas City, MO

#26 Feb 8, 2013
Hmmm took you long enough to reply. Guess we have our answer. Good luck chelsa. At least you have your mom and others that love you.

#27 Feb 8, 2013
Hello Tony...Not here to judge anything or anyone... I am not very sure that this is the time or place for the discussion of you "not" knowing Chelsea existed or not... I contacted you when I got pregnant & also got in contact with you again when Chelsea was about 2 & in the hospital being diagnosed with a critical case of childhood asthma to find out if asthma ran in your family history... Contacted you through mutual friends named Dena & Sheila... You in fact knew she existed... Chelsea is now a 19 yr old woman & still is looking to get in contact with you if you would like... You can message her or I with a number or address she can maybe call or write you, my email is [email protected] but not a great place to post numbers but she does have a cell # as well... Thank you for responding...

#28 Feb 8, 2013
Trust that she has been well taken care of, VERY well loved & has had her dad since she was 3 but she has been wanting to know her "birth" father since she was an very early teen & she was old enough to comprehend telling her about her birth-father & never told her otherwise or kept the fact that her "Step-dad" wasn't her real father...
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#29 Feb 9, 2013
So here we have baby daddy showing up after the single mother and baby was raised by our tax dollars. Now with the new revelation do you think he will be reimbursing the state the money expended on the baby he caused the taxpayers to pump out?
good news

Tulsa, OK

#30 Feb 9, 2013
I don't recall her saying anything about our tax dollars raising her kids. Not all single parents have to get assistance. I have no probblem with people needing help. The problem I have are the ones that get the help and do nothing to help themselves. Everyone needs some kind of help at one time or another.
wow

United States

#31 Feb 9, 2013
Brian wrote:
So here we have baby daddy showing up after the single mother and baby was raised by our tax dollars. Now with the new revelation do you think he will be reimbursing the state the money expended on the baby he caused the taxpayers to pump out?
Brian you are a real dik. You are on Cahokia topix causing trouble too. You are a racist and a shyt disturber also. Give it a rest and leave people alone.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#32 Feb 9, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian you are a real dik. You are on Cahokia topix causing trouble too. You are a racist and a shyt disturber also. Give it a rest and leave people alone.
Leave it to a loony lib to yell the race word at those they don't like. Assuming you might be from Granite because of your isp I can understand your post. Granite is a haven for the lib/democrats that live on welfare rather than work. Practically all industry has been run out of granite thanks to these losers that infest the place. The workers have practically all moved up the bluff to better areas.
Sounds like Dupo doesnt it?
Danielle Foutch

Mount Vernon, IL

#33 Feb 16, 2013
Jessica has done a fantastic job of raising Chelsea, she's a smart, sweet and beautiful young lady. Jess did that, nobody else, she loves her children fiercely and makes every sacrifice necessary to provide for them. Until you've walked in the shoes of a single parent, don't bash us. There's nothing a mother won't do for her child.
say what

Belleville, IL

#34 Feb 16, 2013
Brian wrote:
Not true.
podog

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Feb 18, 2013
Who's my daddy?
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#36 Feb 18, 2013
did you know
your daddy be pogo
this i know

Carbondale, IL

#38 Feb 20, 2013
Chelsea and her siblings haven't gone without anything, very well taken care of by their mother (Jessica) & their dad (John) who their mother has been married to for quite a long time now (since Chelsea was little). She (Jessica) hasn't been a single parent except early on when Chelsea and her older brother were real young & her husband has always had a job. Chelsea has always wanted to know her "birth" father but Jessica never kept any of that information from her and helped her search on the internet as well as gave all the information on his family. She (Chelsea) has now got in touch with him so this post has ended happy, leave it that way. I am sure most of you don't know any of them so don't be so quick to judge something you know NOTHING about and let there be a good ending to at least 1 post on this useless, drama-filled site.

#39 Feb 20, 2013
Thank you everyone... Glad this post has had a happy ending, not a very common turnout on this website hardly ever... And thank you to those who had good & positive things to say, very much appreciated... Have a good day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday Night Fights on Godin 4 hr Richard Rollo 1
Mike Wilscum 8 hr Trolls a plenty 5
750 Jerome 9 hr the real mike wilson 3
Sunday Open Weight Challenge on Godin 9 hr the real mike wilson 2
Showdown Saturday on Godin Sat The real Mike Wilson 2
Fight Day Friday on Godin Sat richard 6
Breakfast on Godin Sat tiny wee wee Mikey 6

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance