searching for my birth father

Posted in the Dupo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOOKING4U

Sun Prairie, WI

#1 Mar 21, 2008
DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE WHEREABOUTS OF ANTHONY "TONY" ROSENBAUM?? I AM HIS DAUGHTER & I WILL BE 15 IN JUNE... HE GREW UP IN EAST CARONDELET & WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN DUPO, GRADUATING IN 1993 ACCORDING TO MY MOM'S YEARBOOK FROM DUPO... IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE REPLY... I HAVE LOOKED FOR A FEW YEARS NOW ON THE INTERNET WITH NO SUCCESS... THANK YOU GREATLY...
LOOKING4U

Sun Prairie, WI

#2 Mar 21, 2008
ALSO LAST INFORMATION MY MOM HAS IS THAT HE HAD MARRIED A WOMAN NAMED SHERYL "SHERRI" MILLER, WHO WAS ALSO LIVING IN EAST CARONDELET AT 1 TIME.. LAST PLACE SHE KNOWS THEY WERE WAS IN MISSOURI SOMEWHERE & HAD 2 OTHER CHILDREN.. TONY HAS A OLDER SISTER NAMED STEPHANIE & A YOUNGER BROTHER NAMED ERIC... HIS PARENTS ARE DAVID & CAROLYN..

Since: Mar 08

Dupo

#3 Mar 21, 2008
i'm sorry that i can't help you. i went to school w/ eric but haven't even heard from him in years...sorry again. i hope you can find him.
LOOKING4U

Sun Prairie, WI

#4 Mar 21, 2008
thank u for replying though.. have a happy & safe Easter...
llllll

Columbia, IL

#5 Mar 22, 2008
LOOKING4U wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE WHEREABOUTS OF ANTHONY "TONY" ROSENBAUM?? I AM HIS DAUGHTER & I WILL BE 15 IN JUNE... HE GREW UP IN EAST CARONDELET & WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN DUPO, GRADUATING IN 1993 ACCORDING TO MY MOM'S YEARBOOK FROM DUPO... IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE REPLY... I HAVE LOOKED FOR A FEW YEARS NOW ON THE INTERNET WITH NO SUCCESS... THANK YOU GREATLY...
dont know him but i have connections to a person that does searches. i would need his birthdate and or social security number, but some times a birthdate can help, i can connect you with her if you want. that is w hen she is online, it might take awhile since shes not online allot
abc123

Collinsville, IL

#6 Mar 22, 2008
llllll wrote:
<quoted text> dont know him but i have connections to a person that does searches. i would need his birthdate and or social security number, but some times a birthdate can help, i can connect you with her if you want. that is w hen she is online, it might take awhile since shes not online allot
I would be interested in this also. My daughter has been looking for her dad too
river rat

Waterloo, IL

#7 Mar 22, 2008
I grew up with Tony and may still be able to contact him. Just so I know this is a joke what was your mother's name
LOOKING4U wrote:
thank u for replying though.. have a happy & safe Easter...
silly

Columbia, IL

#8 Mar 22, 2008
I may be able to help you, My brother is married to his now x-wifes cousin. Email me at silly_girlie_1977@yahoo.com. This is really not a place that I would feel good about giving any more info on.
llllll

Columbia, IL

#9 Mar 22, 2008
abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be interested in this also. My daughter has been looking for her dad too
as soon as Catcherlady appears on line for me to get her email. i will contact u back at this forum and u can take it from there. so keep checking back
abc123

Collinsville, IL

#10 Mar 22, 2008
llllll wrote:
<quoted text> as soon as Catcherlady appears on line for me to get her email. i will contact u back at this forum and u can take it from there. so keep checking back
Thanks a lot, we have done a lot of searching but can't seem to locate hime
SEARCHING4U

Sun Prairie, WI

#11 Mar 22, 2008
MY MOM DOESN'T REMEMBER HIS BIRTHDATE & NEVER KNEW HIS SS#... mY MOM'S NAME IS JESSICA USED TO BE SIMMONS...DID ANY OF YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH HER?? SHE GRADUATED IN 1992 FROM DUPO...
LOOKING4U

Sun Prairie, WI

#12 Mar 22, 2008
LOL, FORGOT WHAT MY ID WAS... SORRY
LOOKING4U

Sun Prairie, WI

#13 Mar 22, 2008
I AM KINDA SCARED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM CUZ HE MAY THINK I WANT MONEY OR SOMETHING.. BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO HE IS & WHY HE NEVER HAS TRIED TO FIND ME??:(

EAST CARONDELET, ILLINOIS

#14 Mar 22, 2008
Just so everyone who has responded to my daughter Chelsea knows that this is legit, yes I am her mom, Jessica (simmons)... She has been lookin' for Tony for awhile now... We are not looking for back child support or anything, She just feels like a part of her heritage is missing by not knowing her biological father... That's all... Thanx to anyone who can provide her with any info that would help... If anyone wishes they can contact us @ shelbyx6@yahoo.com...

Thanks,
Jessica

EAST CARONDELET, ILLINOIS

#15 Mar 22, 2008
Just an update for this post...
Chelsea & I probably have pretty much the info we care to have at this point & want to thank everyone for replying.... & BIG thanx to Silly!! luv ya girl & thanx for callin' me...~~EVERYONE*HAVE*A*SAFE* &*WONDERFUL*EASTER*~~
llllll

Columbia, IL

#17 Mar 30, 2008
here is the address of the person who does searchers.. locator1@techline.com her real name is cindy
Joy

Redmond, WA

#18 Mar 30, 2008
What is that new buildings going to be in Columbia across from the bowling alley?
aeiou

Columbia, IL

#19 Mar 30, 2008
Joy wrote:
What is that new buildings going to be in Columbia across from the bowling alley?
and what does that have to do with the topic.. searching for birthfather. i believe NONE
abc123

Collinsville, IL

#20 Mar 31, 2008
llllll wrote:
here is the address of the person who does searchers.. locator1@techline.com her real name is cindy
thanks
good luck

Columbia, IL

#21 Apr 6, 2008
good luck with this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gotta hear music 55 min MONYA RIESTER 3
Looking for a better deal 1 hr MONYA RIESTER 3
Meth Cooks Tue spaceman 12
Dupo woman tells police she was shot in East St... (Feb '08) Jan 25 heather-shooting ... 21
The late Frank Beck Jan 24 SoulSearching 1
How many Jan 21 dicky rollo 2
everyone is rose (Oct '13) Jan 21 dicky rollo 5
Dupo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet