Waterloo, IL

#3 Jun 9, 2012
If you dont like it - dont live here - if you live here - move
dollar one

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 9, 2012
crissy wrote:
Opud loosers!!!!!!!!!
Chrissy remember that time on mcbride when you wanted all three of us and me and my homies gave it to you. All ova the face shorty
worthless

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2012
bunch of drug attics

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DupoFan2

Waterloo, IL

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Here's what I do know 'u kno it's true'. Pathetic trolls like you lower the bar of anything that you touch, including that keyboard. Topix just seems to draw all of you idiots that have nothing constructive to post and you seemingly get your 'jollies' by downing your, or other communities. I can assure you that Dupo isn't the most drug infested town and that 99% of the population is smarter than you. It's just a shame that topix has to be a magnet for your type of ignorance. Hopefully you live elswhere. I would hate the thought of a moron like you living in my community. That goes for the rest of you ignorant trolls also.
dupoite

Waterloo, IL

#10 Jun 10, 2012
I care about his opinion!!
and for his opinion stated - I say DITTO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DupoFan2

Columbia, IL

#11 Jun 10, 2012
That's funny 'troll'. Spoken just like some ignorant teenager.Believe me, your opinion means nothing, after all, you are a troll. But here's a challenge for you. What have you done to help your city other than lower the intelligence level. I did chair a zoning board that was created to bring he cities code up to current times. They hadn't been updated since 1964. Pretty hard and time consuming stuff. Way over your head. Also spent many hours during the flood of '93' making important decisions along with other levee board members concerning the towns safety. I attended more Dupo board meetings than probably anyone in Dupo, just out of civic duty. So does any of that stuff count troll? Now what was it again that you have done for your town other than the the above mentioned contribution ?
Bus Rider

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 11, 2012
My bus rides through your Sh!thole everyday.
How do you people live like that?
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Have you no pride?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 11, 2012
Bus Rider wrote:
Have you no pride?
Whatever loser. The town its self looks nice, so you wouldn't know what the rest of the town looks like just because you drove down Mian St. on your short bus!
Laser Lady

Waterloo, IL

#14 Jun 11, 2012
Bus Rider wrote:
Have you no pride?
Do you get to see the entire town on your bus ride? Evidently not, because if you did, you would see that the entire town does not "live like that". I also wouldn't be so quick to cast stones, as there are also people in Monroe County that live like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Al E

Saint Charles, MO

#16 Jun 11, 2012
OUCH!!

If my pride wasn't hurting before it sure is now! Thank you guy/gal that rides the bus through Dupo for making me relaize I'm missing out on the finer things in life...like riding the bus
Bus Rider

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jun 11, 2012
Spoken like a true Dupo hoosier.
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever loser. The town its self looks nice, so you wouldn't know what the rest of the town looks like just because you drove down Mian St. on your short bus!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bus Rider

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jun 11, 2012
I may ride the bus but at least I don't have a broken down car sitting in the middle of my front yard.
Sheeez People!!!!
Al E wrote:
OUCH!!
If my pride wasn't hurting before it sure is now! Thank you guy/gal that rides the bus through Dupo for making me relaize I'm missing out on the finer things in life...like riding the bus

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Al E

Saint Charles, MO

#19 Jun 11, 2012
Al E wrote:
OUCH!!
Sorry everyone. I never want to come off as sarcastic or negative toward anyone or anything on these posts and topcs so I do apologize to Bus Rider.

I am not originally from Dupo but I am a resident of the town now. Yes, there are plenty of things I would change and do differently, but its home now and I'll do what I can, at least in my little corner of it, to make it a great place to live.

Good luck to all
Yep

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 11, 2012
Al E wrote:
OUCH!!
SHORT BUS!
Not

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 11, 2012
Bus Rider wrote:
I may ride the bus but at least I don't have a broken down car sitting in the middle of my front yard.
Sheeez People!!!!
<quoted text>
Yeah because that only happens in Dupo?
DupoFan2

Columbia, IL

#24 Jun 11, 2012
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that will defend my town against these trolls that have nothing positive occurring in their lives. So full of negativity. I feel sorry for people like bus rider. You know the type. Wanting to put themselves above those less fortunate than them. Like everyone in Dupo has a junked car in their yard. So small minded and Christian of them. Anyway, welcome to Dupo AI E. Dupo is a very unique community. It's location is so close to everything, that very few small businesses can survive here. Yet, in 8 minutes, one could be at the Muny or at Busch Stadium. I've been to a few major cities, and haven't seen anything like Dupo. A small community so close to the city. It also has quite a history.
Laser Lady

Waterloo, IL

#25 Jun 11, 2012
DupoFan2 wrote:
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that will defend my town against these trolls that have nothing positive occurring in their lives. So full of negativity. I feel sorry for people like bus rider. You know the type. Wanting to put themselves above those less fortunate than them. Like everyone in Dupo has a junked car in their yard. So small minded and Christian of them. Anyway, welcome to Dupo AI E. Dupo is a very unique community. It's location is so close to everything, that very few small businesses can survive here. Yet, in 8 minutes, one could be at the Muny or at Busch Stadium. I've been to a few major cities, and haven't seen anything like Dupo. A small community so close to the city. It also has quite a history.
Until the respective states get their road construction done, you had better increase your 8 minute timing!:-)
Dupo Fan2

Columbia, IL

#26 Jun 11, 2012
You're right Laser Lady. No train and hit the lights right. In the 70's and 80's, I had it timed to the minute.
its trucker

Washington, IL

#29 Jun 12, 2012
Where ya been hidin fool? Havin fun pokin on DupoFan2?
Dupo Fan2

Columbia, IL

#30 Jun 12, 2012
Your just plain stupid troll. Not worth further response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Brockland Leaves Cahokia 42 min In the know 11
monya 1 hr DOR 21
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,883
tax question 1 hr Richard 60
Need someone to clean my house 5 hr better than you 3
Bob Romanik 6 hr Millstadt69 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr LieutenantGov 4,033
•••
•••
•••

Dupo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dupo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dupo