Fire? Meth explosion? on Sugerloaf Hi...

Fire? Meth explosion? on Sugerloaf Hill Rd

Posted in the Dupo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Garden City, MI

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Anyone know what happened? It was at the corner house. Was it another meth explosion or fire?
STOP

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2012
I was wondering the samething. I was informed that Ashley Watkins and Craig Morse was cooking meth when something went wrong (besides making it).
i know

East Saint Louis, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2012
It was your grandma laying in the bed and squeezed off a fart after eating a big bowl of butterbeans.
She was trying to light a joint and the bed blew up.
Don't worry about it, grandma is just fine and said she got a blast out of it!!
Concerned

Valmeyer, IL

#4 Feb 26, 2012
i know wrote:
It was your grandma laying in the bed and squeezed off a fart after eating a big bowl of butterbeans.
She was trying to light a joint and the bed blew up.
Don't worry about it, grandma is just fine and said she got a blast out of it!!

This isn't a joking matter. It's disgusting that these druggies had a child around when making their dope. There's a place for people like that. REHAB/PRISON
choice

Columbia, IL

#5 Feb 26, 2012
Ha who seen that coming.I wonder if they were hurt thats some stupid shit maybe this will b a warning to the rest out there making their dope its a demon and one way or another your gonna either die,get hurt,hurt someone else or be detained in a federal prison facility.So get a grip on life there are beter things in life LIKE YOUR FREEDOM!!!
i know

East Saint Louis, IL

#6 Feb 26, 2012
memaw said she hasn't experienced anything like that in 50 years!!
psycho

Vermont, IL

#7 Feb 26, 2012
Edwardsville address is Richard Rollo. Hes in his 60s and gets drunk and gets on topix and acts like a child. Total woman hater.He lives in Cahokia by himself and has his greasy ass on topix all day. Drunken lush fool.
Mr Lahey

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 26, 2012
Drugs? In dupo? No way.
Mewmaw

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2012
i know wrote:
memaw said she hasn't experienced anything like that in 50 years!!
Didn't mewmaws husband hold on to what evidence that was left for the police? When Mr Bad Ass Craig was trying to get it? Didn't Ashley just recently get out of jail for attacking her grandfather? And rehab? Guess rehab don't work for everyone.
Wondering

Claremont, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Was it really Ashley Watkins? Poor girl. She has been thru alot.
PLEASE

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Did you REALLY just say that? You should rephrase that and say poor Avaa or poor people catching this whores stds. Ashley is a dope whore. If you got some dope or money she'll do you for it. She's infecting everyone. She's not even close to being a mother. That child is always pawned on someone else, dirty, and around dope. Ashley doesnt take care of her child. Mew maw does. Mewmaw should be Avaas mother. She's the one that give that child the love and care she deserves. Ashley needs to be put in a home so she can get the mental help she needs and to keep her from spreading her shit. That child needs to be yanked from the skank. Where's the father at? Look at all the dope dealers she hangs with. I'm just shocked she hasn't OD from heroin as much as she does it.
antipsycho

Vermont, IL

#12 Feb 27, 2012
I know Ashleys mom passed away but who is her Dad?
DDD

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2012
I don't think she knows. Her mom wasn't even sure.
i know

Granite City, IL

#14 Feb 27, 2012
psycho wrote:
Edwardsville address is Richard Rollo. Hes in his 60s and gets drunk and gets on topix and acts like a child. Total woman hater.He lives in Cahokia by himself and has his greasy ass on topix all day. Drunken lush fool.
your name fits you cyclop!!! go eat some butter beans and try not to poke out the one good eye you have with the spoon.
Helpline

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2012
If you are a user or dealer there is help out there. Please call 800-782-2222 they are there to help. You can also tune into news channel five at 10 pm for their clip about help with alcohol and drugs.
ashley

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 27, 2012
i need help
jackson

United States

#17 Feb 27, 2012
Ashley's memaw is a pot head who drives a school buss,bought drugs for Ashleys mom & had no rules for Ashley- No sympathy for the family, except for Ava.
dad

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 27, 2012
Gary Thielemann is her dad.
Another day in paradise

Waterloo, IL

#19 Feb 27, 2012
antipsycho wrote:
I know Ashleys mom passed away but who is her Dad?
It's not Filess is it??
Another day in paradise

Waterloo, IL

#20 Feb 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
What's she been thru except a lot of drugs??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuesday Showdown on Godin 12 hr Rollo 1
Suspicious activity please be careful 22 hr Rollo 2
Godin at Midnight 23 hr Rollo 1
NFL on Godin Mon Rollo 7
MOre MAdison County Political trash runs chicken Mon PIG VOMIT 2
Sunday at 457 Godin Mon up yurs 2
Sunday Night Football on Godin Mon up yurs 2

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance