any teachers retiring this year
wondering

Waterloo, IL

#21 Jul 14, 2011
bob wrote:
talk to Mr. Devaney and the scoll mess up and he will be there for the 2011 2012 and that will be it
hey mr. d tell me this is true cause i sure hope so
student

United States

#22 Jul 14, 2011
does anyone know if this is true or not about jd
news

Columbia, IL

#23 Jul 15, 2011
This happened last year. The school board is honoring this year's retirees at the next meeting and his name is on it, so I would say it's not true.
makeway

Mackinaw, IL

#24 Jul 15, 2011
there are some teachers in 189 that need to pack up and go home, SERIOUSLY! especially in special ed!!!
agree

Waterloo, IL

#25 Jul 15, 2011
The trouble with the ratings of Dupo High school can't just be the fault of the kids. Bad teachers must go. The good teachers have to do something because the bad teachers reflect so negatively on the good ones. I read where Illinois has implemented a new policy of removing bad teachers by bypassing the tenure thing. Tenure protected way to many bad teachers. The bad ones seemed to always be the ones that sent their kids to other schools for an education. Go figure.
ex dupo

Waterloo, IL

#26 Jul 18, 2011
news wrote:
This happened last year. The school board is honoring this year's retirees at the next meeting and his name is on it, so I would say it's not true.
so when is the next school board meeting
really

Plano, TX

#27 Jul 18, 2011
agree wrote:
The trouble with the ratings of Dupo High school can't just be the fault of the kids. Bad teachers must go. The good teachers have to do something because the bad teachers reflect so negatively on the good ones. I read where Illinois has implemented a new policy of removing bad teachers by bypassing the tenure thing. Tenure protected way to many bad teachers. The bad ones seemed to always be the ones that sent their kids to other schools for an education. Go figure.
No this hasn't happed, what you read is proposal of what they might want to do in the future. Not the way it is today. The board meetings are the last Tuesday of every month. Unless there is a special board meeting called then there is more than one in a month.
agreed

Waterloo, IL

#28 Jul 18, 2011
I hope that they implement it soon then. Do you think that would help?.
dont get it

Waterloo, IL

#29 Jul 27, 2011
iam glad to see jerry go. i hop that it will keep him from hittin on the young teachers at bluffviw. what a tool this guy is. and everybody thinks he is this almighty good guy, he cheats on his wife all the time. what a looser
dupo graduate

Waterloo, IL

#30 Aug 14, 2011
Im pretty sure mrs asadorian is retiring this year
love

United States

#31 Aug 14, 2011
Old Dupo wrote:
I think Bob Mason is also retiring this year.
he did last year
love

United States

#32 Aug 14, 2011
makeway wrote:
there are some teachers in 189 that need to pack up and go home, SERIOUSLY! especially in special ed!!!
you don't know shit then cause dupo has a very good special ed program!!
Parent

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Aug 15, 2011
love wrote:
<quoted text> he did last year
He is still the jr. high gym teacher this year.
Laser Lady

Kansas City, MO

#34 Aug 15, 2011
love wrote:
<quoted text> you don't know shit then cause dupo has a very good special ed program!!
While I agree with your statement about Dupo having a very good special ed program, the comment you replied to was talking about a different school district.(Dupo is District No. 196.)
ex dupo

Waterloo, IL

#35 Aug 24, 2011
dont get it wrote:
iam glad to see jerry go. i hop that it will keep him from hittin on the young teachers at bluffviw. what a tool this guy is. and everybody thinks he is this almighty good guy, he cheats on his wife all the time. what a looser
what are u talking about. jerry has never cheated on his wife. stop spreading rumors.
well

Warrensburg, MO

#36 Mar 11, 2013
ex dupo wrote:
<quoted text> what are u talking about. jerry has never cheated on his wife. stop spreading rumors.
I wouldn't call it cheating,i would call it being a pathetic pervert who prays on young girls.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#37 Mar 12, 2013
Those teachers retired the day they got tenure
barb

Waterloo, IL

#38 Mar 20, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call it cheating,i would call it being a pathetic pervert who prays on young girls.
oh i would call it cheating. he has cheated on his wife since they have been married, he knows it and so does his wife. you are right about being a pervert who preys on young girls. iam glad hes gone. now he can sit at home and be the unhappy cheating husband he is.
willy

Waterloo, IL

#39 Mar 21, 2013
barb wrote:
<quoted text>
oh i would call it cheating. he has cheated on his wife since they have been married, he knows it and so does his wife. you are right about being a pervert who preys on young girls. iam glad hes gone. now he can sit at home and be the unhappy cheating husband he is.
yikes. you better hope his daughter doesnt read this.
voter 3

Waterloo, IL

#40 Mar 25, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
i never let him get that far with me but if i would have allowed it he would have been in my pants in a second. wise up dawn. once a perv always a perv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 9 hr Some guy 29
TRUMP in number one spot... (Jul '15) 9 hr TRUMP President o... 29
The most two faced realtor in town. (Sep '15) 10 hr Frost your tips 64
Old unsolved murders (Nov '08) 10 hr Jonsie 308
News Police have 'persons of interest' in Fairmont C... (Feb '08) 10 hr Stillneedjusticef... 78
Americas shrinking middle class 12 hr Dunstan 1
Cahokia property taxes Tue Wut 3

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages