Makanda, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Was just wondering if anyone knows how he is doing. I used to work with him and was pretty good friends with him. I know he moved to Shillo a while back. Was just wondering if he is doing good? Thanks
baby its a wifi world

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

I believe he is in jail or was at one point.
Whatever

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Noooooo he is not in jail
used _to_know_him

Hillsboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

I havent talked to him in a while but I do NOT believe he is in jail? If you dont know for sure dont post stupid stuff. I was just wondering how he was doing. Dont start rumors.
what

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

The Steve that was the bartender is in jail.
used_to_know_him

Hillsboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Im not talking about that Steve. If you read the heading is says Jr. or the 2nd as he used to go by. Whatever you want to call it. Im talking about the younger Steven Wilkerson I dont know how old he would be now. probably around 26ish. He did used to bartend but that was not his full-time job. Im not cluesess i knew him very well for over a year and spent alot of time with him. So unless you know forsure how he is doing save your 2 cents. Thanks
used_to_know_him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Anyone know anything useful??
zippit

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

used_to_know_him wrote:
Im not talking about that Steve. If you read the heading is says Jr. or the 2nd as he used to go by. Whatever you want to call it. Im talking about the younger Steven Wilkerson I dont know how old he would be now. probably around 26ish. He did used to bartend but that was not his full-time job. Im not cluesess i knew him very well for over a year and spent alot of time with him. So unless you know forsure how he is doing save your 2 cents. Thanks
You obviously know enough about this forum to post on it, and should also know that it is stupid to bring anybody's name up on this forum as people will bash them whether it is true or not. You obviously haven't seen him for awhile so to get pissed because you asked about him and someone gave you info on what they knew makes you look kinda dumb.
Momma

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

used_to_know_him wrote:
Anyone know anything useful??
Yes. He was in Jail and just got out , He did not report to the Sex registry, He forced a young girl who was abut 15 to have sex with him.
used_to_know_him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Not it dose not because I know who they are mistaking him for. I'm not asking about the guy that ran the bar. I'm asking about his son. Who did non of that stuff. If people who use there brains it says the 2nd or Jr. Which implies I'm asking about a younger guy. Thanks for nothing people.
DIP

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

used_to_know_him wrote:
Not it dose not because I know who they are mistaking him for. I'm not asking about the guy that ran the bar. I'm asking about his son. Who did non of that stuff. If people who use there brains it says the 2nd or Jr. Which implies I'm asking about a younger guy. Thanks for nothing people.
You're surprised at the response? Dude you asked for info on someone on TOPIX. What did you expect?
And

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

The 2nd, Jr, or Sr. Who cares. Maybe the guy is hiding from you. Quit asking about someone on Topix. I'm sure if the guy valued your friendship, he would have kept in touch.I can see why he lost contact.
Tht2004

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

He's definitely in Shiloh, and definitely never been in jail. If you want to get ahold of him, I'm sure you could find a way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dupo Discussions

Search the Dupo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
School supplies Bluffview Elem (Jul '08) 50 min schoolsupplylist 37
Hideout 2 hr suzy 4
light green chevy malibu 2 hr adore7969 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr skwirts 3,835
What happened to Brian Wilkes (Mar '13) 6 hr Craig 3
scott ford 8 hr yo scotty 9
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dupo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••