Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,638)

Showing posts 32,741 - 32,760 of48,671
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
I thinking

Waco, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Love

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

8.If you pretend duplicating sexuality is the same as blending masculinity and femininity

Rev Ken; Any so-called duplication of sexuality stereotypically ignores the basis for relationship which is specific to the individuals as consenting adults.

KiMare'a wrote; It is interesting that you generalize the meaning of 'sexuality' and 'relationship' to a meaningless opinion of anyone. The only thing it does is expose the duplicity of your argument...

The fact of the matter is, the range of masculine to feminine sexuality has been distinguished by social scientists with at least two hundred specific characteristics. Those differences are so vast, marriage has been portrayed as the union of Mars and Venus.

What you ignore is that evolution fundamentally operates on the basis of mutation. Some mutations enable survival, others are defective dead ends. There is no morality in that difference, it is simply a biological reality. GLBT's exist at the crossover point of masculinity and femininity holding about 4% of the population. That is an incredibly narrow position to not qualify for duplication. Especially when you remove bisexuals and transsexuals who readily admit a biological sexuality confusion.

Nor do I ignore the basis of any relationship. I rightly distinguish between relationships. As noted before, so does the law. It is why we have gender, age, relationship and number requirements regarding marriage.

You make the incredibly silly assertion that 'consenting adults' can define their relationship any way they want and society has to acquiesce to it.

Not trying to be crude, but by mentioning 'consent', you simply expose the inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning expression of sexuality at the most intimate physical level, a gay couple is the union of Uranus and Uranus. Hardly a comparison with the complimentary design of a male and female sexual union.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
You make the incredibly silly assertion that 'consenting adults' can define their relationship any way they want and society has to acquiesce to it.
Not trying to be crude, but by mentioning 'consent', you simply expose the inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning expression of sexuality at the most intimate physical level, a gay couple is the union of Uranus and Uranus. Hardly a comparison with the complimentary design of a male and female sexual union.
Society has accepted gay marriage. In several years, this will be a non issue. In several years, you'll still be an irrelevant screaming troll. Again, you attempt to reduce SSM to anal sex, Kuntmary.

I'm your smell mangina and I approve this message.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Not trying to be crude,.....
REALLY?! WHY TURN OVER A NEW LEAF TODAY?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Society has accepted gay marriage. In several years, this will be a non issue. In several years, you'll still be an irrelevant screaming troll. Again, you attempt to reduce SSM to anal sex, Kuntmary.
I'm your smell mangina and I approve this message.
1. Society has not accepted gay 'marriage'.

2. I did not reduce ss'M' to anal sex, you reduced marriage to a friendship.

3. I pointed out the difference between natural sex and inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sex.

Your thinking is what stinks.

Snicker.

Since: Mar 13

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

If you don't want gay marriage, then don't do it. Worry about yourself .
gay

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I'm not

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

thisgaygirl_ wrote:
If you don't want gay marriage, then don't do it. Worry about yourself .
No.

Quite trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are a direct defective contradiction to the very core goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Smile.
KiMareisanAnalRi ng

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
Smirk

Sneer

Audible Fart

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

"In the wake of DOMA, it is only sexual orientation that differentiates a married couple entitled to federal marriage-based benefits from one not so entitled. And this court can conceive of no way in which such a difference might be relevant to the provision of the benefits at issue. By premising eligibility for these benefits on marital status in the first instance, the federal government signals to this court that the relevant distinction to be drawn is between married individuals and unmarried individuals. To further divide the class of married individuals into those with spouses of the same sex and those with spouses of the opposite sex is to create a distinction without meaning. And where, as here, "there is no reason to believe that the disadvantaged class is different, in relevant respects" from a similarly situated class, this court may conclude that it is only irrational prejudice that motivates the challenged classification. As irrational prejudice plainly never constitutes a legitimate government interest, this court must hold that Section 3 of DOMA as applied to Plaintiffs violates the equal protection principles embodied in the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution."

http://docfiles.justia.com/cases/federal/dist...

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

"The Court finds that neither Congress' claimed legislative justifications nor any of the proposed reasons proffered by BLAG constitute bases rationally related to any of the alleged governmental interests. Further, after concluding that neither the law nor the record can sustain any of the interests suggested, the Court, having tried on its own, cannot conceive of any additional interests that DOMA might further."

"Prejudice, we are beginning to understand, rises not from malice or hostile animus alone. It may result as well from insensitivity caused by simple want of careful, rational reflection or from some instinctive mechanism to guard against people who appear to be different in some respects from ourselves."

Conclusion: DOMA, as it relates to Golinski's case, "violates her right to equal protection of the law under the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution" and "the statute fails to satisfy heightened scrutiny and is unconstitutional as applied to Ms. Golinski."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

"In the courtís final analysis, the governmentís only basis for supporting DOMA comes down to an apparent belief that the moral views of the majority may properly be enacted as the law of the land in regard to state-sanctioned same-sex marriage in disregard of the personal status and living conditions of a significant segment of our pluralistic society. Such a view is not consistent with the evidence or the law as embodied in the Fifth Amendment with respect to the thoughts expressed in this decision. The court has no doubt about its conclusion: DOMA deprives them of the equal protection of the law to which they are entitled."
the fact king

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
We just want what you already have. Simple, really.
really wow so your saying we all need to have AIDS dumb bitch

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>really wow so your saying we all need to have AIDS dumb bitch
I wasn't aware that you had AIDS. Sorry.
The Coroner

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I certify this thread officially DEAD.
booie booie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Every time I fart, I blow come all over the walls and ceiling. I got a job working at Duncan donuts glazing donuts. We have lots of styles and types to choose from. Place your order with your local pd today

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

12. If you risk the healthiest human relationship to include one of the unhealthiest

rK; Health? Much to discuss here.

KiMare'a wrote; So you don't even begin? I understand why.

Out of all relationships, marriage is the healthiest relationship. Homosexuality is one of the most unhealthy. You would not only equate them as the same, but put the weight of health care insurance on marriage and children. How courageous.

A woman's body has evolved to bear children. The result for lesbians? Illnesses rooted in not bearing children.

http://www.thebody.com/content/art2290.html

http://menshealth.about.com/od/gayhealth/Heal ...

The health risk related to marriage? Weight gain.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote
You've been a busy gurl all over topix this evening. Must be bored out of your skull.

BTW, your vagina is kind of Sandy. A little Vagicil, please.
Supporter

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't care what people do in their own homes - just don't ask me to do it in mine
the fact king

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

o were going to do it and you will never no till its to late make sure to check under your pillows might have left something under them might be dry by now could be still sticky

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,741 - 32,760 of48,671
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Dupo Forum right now

Search the Dupo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
4th of July at Dupo Park (Jul '11) 1 hr pogo 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Midlothian Composer 3,811
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 5 hr Midlothian Composer 640
garage sale fri/sat july 11th & 12th 7:00 a 10 hr amazing 3
Steve hanaford 22 hr ex boo 2
Read this 22 hr voice of reason 13
reggie allen Tue Yeah and 3
•••

Flood Warning for St Clair County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dupo Jobs

•••