Waterloo teen killed in hit-and-run accident

Apr 26, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis

An 18-year-old from Waterloo is dead after she was struck by while walking along Main Street in Dupo. via KMOV-TV Saint Louis

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Busby

Red Bud, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2007

This is a very close freind to her. I am a Columbia resident i need to know if it is Danni. Someone let me know please. I cant take this its too much
Dusty

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2007

the girls name is danielle kraft from waterloo
BUSYBY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

I SAW YOUR COMMENT @ 5 HOURS AND WAITED TO SEE IF YOUNG WOMAN WAS YOUR FRIEND ... TRAGIC
mamason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

I knew her when she was a little girl. Such a tragic waste of life. My sympathies go out to her family and her friends.
Busby

Red Bud, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2007

Just to let you guys know and everyone else. Dannielle Hated her stepdad he was cruel towards her physically and now if you go to her grave her name does not say Danielle Marie Craft But Danielle Marie Luis. She did not want to have her funeral in a catholic church at all look on her myspace you can tell that. It is tragic that her parents did not care at all them ass holes.
onramp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

Busby wrote:
Just to let you guys know and everyone else. Dannielle Hated her stepdad he was cruel towards her physically and now if you go to her grave her name does not say Danielle Marie Craft But Danielle Marie Luis. She did not want to have her funeral in a catholic church at all look on her myspace you can tell that. It is tragic that her parents did not care at all them ass holes.
I would be interested in her myspace. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see her site. Do you have the address. I too, am not a fan of her parents. I knew them very well. Her biological father was and still is and a freakin moron. I am so saddened that her life ended so tragically. I have been following the news about this horrible incident. I see they found the person that did this. I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life.

“Just use Common Sense”

Since: Dec 06

Cahokia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2007

Here is Danni's My Space
http://www.myspace.com/danninlillian
onramp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Forum Jumper wrote:
Here is Danni's My Space
http://www.myspace.com/danninlillian
Thank you so much. You know, I didn't know her stepdad, but did know her mother and her biological father. Her biological father wasn't that dependable, but, I do know that her mother loved her very much. She was her only child and a mother just doesn't stop their children.
onramp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Busby wrote:
I think her mom cared for her a great deal.It was her biological dad who had a hard time being a responsible parent. As far as the stepdad, I didn't know him. It's still a damn shame. I went to her web site and it is good to know that she surrounded herself with many great friends. She was a beautiful girl. So, sad. I think she had a tough life. Probably never got a break. Like I said, I haven't seen her since she was a little girl, but, this situation is still haunting to me.
Mom of Danielle Craft

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2007

Judged:

To all of you who think that you know Danielle so well. Especially Busby! I raised Danielle by myself & I think that I did a pretty good job. Her father had absolutely nothing to do with her at all. Her step dad did way lot more than her biological father. He was not physically cruel towards her ever!!!!! And since you know everything her head stone says Danielle Marie Craft. She was born catholic & I would of not had her funeral any other way because this is what she deserves. How dare you tell me or anyone else that I did not Care!!!!!!!!!! I love my daughter more than anything in this world & can't imagine how to live the rest of my life without her.
Go to hell!!!!!!!!!!
Mom of Danielle Craft

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2007

Busby wrote:
You know your really smart. Apparently you have not been back to her grave site since she died because her headstone says Danielle Marie Craft. How dare you tell me or anyone else that I did not care about my daughter. I raised her by myself. I did everything for her that I could.(without getting child support & worked 2 jobs)!! I loved my daughter more than imaginable. I still haven't figured out how to live my life without her.
Another thing. Her step father did much more for her that her real dad. He also loved her like his own. He was never physically cruel towards her.
You should learn how to keep your mouth shut unless you have the truth to tell.
You can go straight to hell. I hope that you never have go thru the pain that I've been in the last 3 months & that will probably never go away. Then have to deal with the cruelty like someone like you. Talk about cruel!!!!!!! Danielle & I talked on a daily basis & she told me things about her so called friends from before & after school. We did not keep anything from each other. I don't regret the relationship that I had with my daughter. She just deserved more out of life & maybe a few better friends!
MARILLYN

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2007

Busby wrote:
BUSBY,
First of all, post your real name on here so that we know exactly who it is that thinks they know everything there is to know about Danielle Craft. Why are you standing behind your fake computer name.....coward!
I am Danielle's mother's best friend and have known Danielle from the moment that she arrived on earth. You have known Danielle for how long????? Oh I forgot, you failed to disclose that also! All you know about Danielle is what she chose to tell you. Let me ask you this.... how many times, and be honest with yourself, have you gotten so mad at your parents for not letting you have your way that you spouted off to your friends about it, only to realize later that your words were anger driven and perhaps blown out of proportion.... if you are mature enough to answer that truthfully the answer will be yes I have.(We all have) so know this.... Danielle was a teen girl that held an incredible amount of emotional pain inside of her that stemmed from the rejection of her biological father. She only had her mother in her life for many years...until years later her mother re-married. Danielle unconsciously made him pay for everything that her bio dad didn't do for her. Really none of this is any of your damn business at all anyway. Be careful who you point fingers at and call names because I will tell you this much..... you are no friend of Danielle Craft's..... She was very loyal to her mother's name....... and if she would have struck on you if you would have trashed her family to her the way that you did on this site!
You have obviously never raised a child or a teenager so until you have walked a mile in Danielle's mothers shoes...keep your opinions to yourself and your mouth shut!
Marillyn Fausz
Family of Danielle Marie Craft
kelly jones

Mascoutah, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

Busby-- how well did you know danni, did you go to her wake and fneral, did you see the pain on her mothers face? i did and how dare you ever talk about her family as if you know what the hell you are talking about!!! her mother loved her very much and even thought danni did not get along with her stepfather he loved her as well, and she loved him!! every step child and parent have there differences. and as for the catholic ceremony her mother did what SHE demed was right for danni, you really need to get a clue!!! and appoligize for being a jerk!!
MARILLYN

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

kelly jones wrote:
Busby-- how well did you know danni, did you go to her wake and fneral, did you see the pain on her mothers face? i did and how dare you ever talk about her family as if you know what the hell you are talking about!!! her mother loved her very much and even thought danni did not get along with her stepfather he loved her as well, and she loved him!! every step child and parent have there differences. and as for the catholic ceremony her mother did what SHE demed was right for danni, you really need to get a clue!!! and appoligize for being a jerk!!
Kelly,
Thank You so very much for helping to set this ignorant person straight! I know personally that Danni's mother appreciates your rebuttal to "Busby". Little does Busby know....... Danielle and her mother were one soul and were just alike......and they both defended the other one....ALWAYS!!!!!!! Even in death they continue to defend each others honor!
Thanks again for being a "True" friend to Danielle.
Blessings.......... Marillyn Fausz'
onramp

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Mom of Danielle Craft wrote:
To all of you who think that you know Danielle so well. Especially Busby! I raised Danielle by myself & I think that I did a pretty good job. Her father had absolutely nothing to do with her at all. Her step dad did way lot more than her biological father. He was not physically cruel towards her ever!!!!! And since you know everything her head stone says Danielle Marie Craft. She was born catholic & I would of not had her funeral any other way because this is what she deserves. How dare you tell me or anyone else that I did not Care!!!!!!!!!! I love my daughter more than anything in this world & can't imagine how to live the rest of my life without her.
Go to hell!!!!!!!!!!
Mom to Danielle,
You don't owe this idiot an explanation for any of your actions. Anyone who really knew your daughter, knows that you did everything you could for your child. To hell with that f$cktard, Busby. Probably just some punk kid trying to cause a problem. So... dramatic. Do not let this peon get you. God Bless.
kelly jones

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

i agree onramp, diane you did everything for danni and i know she loved you and everything you did for her!! and as for the busby guy if i am correct his name is jeremy busby and he lives in columbia and has a myspace, i think that might be the right guy but im not completly sure. i am so sorry diane that after all of this you still have to deal with creeps like busby!!!
Carlilynn

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

Danni And Me Werent Really Close
But She Was Still One Of My Friends
Theres Not A Day That Doesnt Go By
That I Dont Think About Her
And I Know That Danni's Parents
And Family Doesnt Like Me Or Any Of Her
Friends
But We Were Allways There For Her When She Needed
Help
We All Miss Her
We All Love And Care For Her
So Even If You Dont Like Us
We All Need To Get Over Hating Busby
And Think We All Care For Her And Love Her

R.I.P. Danni

--Carli--
Tesla

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

I knew Danni...maybe not very well but I know how great of a person she was..I went to school with her. I know this is a sore topic. I would really like to know what is happening with the man that killed her. What exactly was he charged with and has he been sentenced yet...Danni's mom...I am very sorry for your loss and we all miss her dearly...

and to Busby..you are the true asshole in all this...you are taking something that isnt about you and turning it into a destructive topic..who cares who Danni didnt like....kids fight with their parents and at times say they hate them. HOW DARE YOU say this on here...her parents are grieving and so are others..you need to pull your head out of your ass and show some respect!

“Life's A Chance To Grow A Soul”

Since: Aug 07

Small Town, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

Tesla wrote:
I knew Danni...maybe not very well but I know how great of a person she was..I went to school with her. I know this is a sore topic. I would really like to know what is happening with the man that killed her. What exactly was he charged with and has he been sentenced yet...Danni's mom...I am very sorry for your loss and we all miss her dearly...
and to Busby..you are the true asshole in all this...you are taking something that isnt about you and turning it into a destructive topic..who cares who Danni didnt like....kids fight with their parents and at times say they hate them. HOW DARE YOU say this on here...her parents are grieving and so are others..you need to pull your head out of your ass and show some respect!
Here is a current list of the charges that are being brought against Brian Chism......He faces four felony counts including reckless homicide, aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to report an accident involving injury or death & false reporting of a vehicle theft.
There hasn't been a trial yet and a date hasn't been set. He is currently in jail as far as the family knows.
Thank You for supporting Danielle's memory and her family. Danielle's family does not hold any ill feelings toward any of Danielle's friends.
God Bless

“Life's A Chance To Grow A Soul”

Since: Aug 07

Small Town, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

Carlilynn wrote:
Danni And Me Werent Really Close
But She Was Still One Of My Friends
Theres Not A Day That Doesnt Go By
That I Dont Think About Her
And I Know That Danni's Parents
And Family Doesnt Like Me Or Any Of Her
Friends
But We Were Allways There For Her When She Needed
Help
We All Miss Her
We All Love And Care For Her
So Even If You Dont Like Us
We All Need To Get Over Hating Busby
And Think We All Care For Her And Love Her
R.I.P. Danni
--Carli--
Carli,
Danni's family does not dislike anyone, you were all a part of Danielle's life and her mother cherishs every part of her ......thank you for loving Danni so much....
^j^~Blessings to you~^j^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Dupo Forum right now

Search the Dupo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Make money in Cahokia 24 min I agree 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
Homer Glen balks at paying for cops at LTHS 2 hr lockport local 15
Columbia is the New Cahokia 2 hr hmmmm 34
hamburger sale 3 hr shopper 1
louis taylor 5 hr LOL 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dupo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••