Mister 1904

Waterloo, IL

#106 Jul 1, 2010
Jose Santiago wrote:
<quoted text> Any female patronizing a drinking establishment, not in the company of her spouse, is a slut.
I know!! I hate it when you see wenches out by them selves!! They're always showing off their limbs and speaking without being spoken to. They should be waiting at home for a "good man" to come and sweep them away into the world of drinking establishments. I guess this is what we get for not flogging anymore.
hahaha

Waterloo, IL

#107 Jul 1, 2010
no shit!! A couple girls aren't allowed to meet in a bar and have a couple of drinks together? Maybe it's the slutty men who can't keep their hands and their half hearted pick up lines to themselves that you should be bashing!
Mister 1904

Waterloo, IL

#108 Jul 1, 2010
Jose I'd watch who ya call a slut next time you're out in the "drinking establishments" cause it sounds like Ms. Hahaha might give you a run for your money, piggy.
Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

#109 Jul 1, 2010
hahaha wrote:
no shit!! A couple girls aren't allowed to meet in a bar and have a couple of drinks together? Maybe it's the slutty men who can't keep their hands and their half hearted pick up lines to themselves that you should be bashing!
Does not sound as if it is a good idea, but for you lesbian chicks I guess it is becoming a way of life.
Mister 1904

Waterloo, IL

#110 Jul 1, 2010
Jose Santiago wrote:
<quoted text> Does not sound as if it is a good idea, but for you lesbian chicks I guess it is becoming a way of life.
OH don't even get me going on the gays!! It won't be long before all of our local drinking establishments are over run with the bull dykes and fairy queens. It'll be Sodom & Gomorrah all over again.
Balls in to face

United States

#111 Jul 1, 2010
Laura Parker
well

United States

#112 Jul 1, 2010
wow3 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are NOT talking about those Pratts...They are talking about the nasty Pratts on McBride..not related
But they are not an evil person like you. You should be ashamed for making fun of people. You are very ugly on the inside that is for sure.
I know

United States

#113 Jul 1, 2010
david pratt wrote:
<quoted text>you mean billy pratt i dont have duis. i dont drink or do drugs and i can proove that. see you dont know me that good im the one that dont say much. i keep to my self. you dont have to like me but dont make fun of me. your right i cant spell but neather can you because you wint to dupo to. thats just a pot calling the kettle black i hope you rout in hell..........
Do now respond to these evil people. They love it. This is a form of entertainment for some sick people. They are ugly on the inside and always will be. Just think what horrible people they are and don't read their posts.
you know

United States

#114 Jul 1, 2010
i wonder wrote:
who is the ugliest person in dupo and why?
I think you are one of the ugliest people to start a thread like this. Does it make you feel better about your miserable self? You are ugly to the bone.
lol

Waterloo, IL

#117 Jul 4, 2010
Tara McGraw is one ugly beast!
Mmm hmmm

Waterloo, IL

#118 Jul 4, 2010
Tara should just go on and change her name to "Carrier."
Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

#119 Jul 4, 2010
Mmm hmmm wrote:
Tara should just go on and change her name to "Carrier."
It is impolite to pick on U.S. postal employees.
Mmm hmmm

Waterloo, IL

#120 Jul 4, 2010
That's true Jose, and we don't want to piss off the crazies. We'll just call her Ugly Betty.
Carol Martial

Saint Louis, MO

#121 Jun 26, 2012
I knew Christina Pratt back when she was young and still had the name Craft. She was beautiful and she did model out of Kanas City Mo. Her youngest is about to join the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps and is wanting to join the navy when she gets of age. I give that little one props for that. Her mother has gotten big but did you know it's because she has a stomach disorder? I bet you didn't. David has his license and drives. They both have jobs are are wonderful parents. Both their daughters love them and they love their daughters. They are both hard working and deserve respect. I bet you wouldn't all be running your mouths about her if you were face to face with her, you would be afraid she would kick your ass. Chrisy and David, don't let all these ugly people get your defenses up, none of them are worth it. Remember you and your kids are better than that. Oh and Chrisy, heard of your recent accomplishment from Eve, congratulations girl! I hope you go far with it and get out of Dupo, this town don't deserve to have a published Author in their mists.

Much love to you and yours,

Carol :)
A little late

Millstadt, IL

#122 Jun 26, 2012
Carol Martial wrote:
I knew Christina Pratt back when she was young and still had the name Craft. She was beautiful and she did model out of Kanas City Mo. Her youngest is about to join the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps and is wanting to join the navy when she gets of age. I give that little one props for that. Her mother has gotten big but did you know it's because she has a stomach disorder? I bet you didn't. David has his license and drives. They both have jobs are are wonderful parents. Both their daughters love them and they love their daughters. They are both hard working and deserve respect. I bet you wouldn't all be running your mouths about her if you were face to face with her, you would be afraid she would kick your ass. Chrisy and David, don't let all these ugly people get your defenses up, none of them are worth it. Remember you and your kids are better than that. Oh and Chrisy, heard of your recent accomplishment from Eve, congratulations girl! I hope you go far with it and get out of Dupo, this town don't deserve to have a published Author in their mists.
Much love to you and yours,
Carol :)
This topic was a year ago. Nobody cares anymore.
mikie

Millstadt, IL

#123 Jun 26, 2012
no it was 2 yrs ago, so she is way too late, i just spent a f uckin hour readin this stupid topic, im pretty ugly myself but i got a nice shlong, hahaha
In all actuallity

Kansas City, MO

#124 Jun 26, 2012
Ugly doesn't beat stupid
mikie

Millstadt, IL

#125 Jun 26, 2012
then im the winner peter breath
James Peter Thomas

Saint Louis, MO

#126 Jun 26, 2012
Why don't u bully's that are talking hit about the pratts get a life or come bully me pussies.their like my family and u should watch what u say cause u don't know who u will piss off Cowards
really

United States

#127 Jun 26, 2012
wow wrote:
The Pratts
No it's Rose Ingram.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all lives matter!!! 10 hr rollo 26
School Thu Mike 8
Nichols/Wilson Wedding Thu Mike 13
I dont look good naked anymore Jul 20 Brian Buttlick 12
Big Jerry Jul 20 Brian Buttlick 3
What would make one cit ones neck Jul 18 Old wendy 10
July 4th Shooting on Mcbride Ave. Dupo IL Jul 17 Ehh 10

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages