Kenny- The cabouse man

Kenny- The cabouse man

Posted in the Dupo Forum

kappie70

Hazelwood, MO

#1 Oct 15, 2009
There is an artical in the BND honoring Kenny and his service. To all of you who keep trying to get him out, way to Honor your troops.
Good things come to those who wait. Kenny- TY for your service & sacrifices.
Old Timer

La Porte City, IA

#2 Oct 15, 2009
Congrats on the over due recognition Kenny. Thanks for your contribution man.
Laser Lady

Collierville, TN

#3 Oct 15, 2009
kappie70 wrote:
There is an artical in the BND honoring Kenny and his service. To all of you who keep trying to get him out, way to Honor your troops.
Good things come to those who wait. Kenny- TY for your service & sacrifices.
If you check the Columbia forum, there's a link to a Fox2 interview with Kenny.
Sally

Belleville, IL

#4 Oct 15, 2009
Fox 2 KTVI also had a segment of Kenny last night. You can go to their website to view it!
agreed

Millstadt, IL

#5 Oct 15, 2009
I am proud to call him my buddy
Socks the Cat

Waterloo, IL

#6 Oct 15, 2009
Sorry I got your message too late to come up. Was at Dr.s longer than thought. Looks like i'm getting a pacemaker too Friday after they clean up my blockages. Woopppie!!!!! Maybe i'll be able to walk up your hill without having to stop for breath. The Cabbose looked good, nice and bright red. Remember, you're only obligated to smile, not to ask questions. But I like your idea to ask to see his birth certificate. If I don't see you before you leave, have a safe trip to DC.
Kelly

Waterloo, IL

#8 Oct 15, 2009
Now I'm going to have to call and see when the DC trip is. Didn't realize it was going to be so soon.
INFO

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Oct 16, 2009
Congradulations. Hey ask him why they sold Hummer to a Chinese company???
Cousin

Millstadt, IL

#10 Oct 16, 2009
Sorry,I missed the story. What is happening to Kenny?What did he do?Please tell me the story.
SEABEECH

Glen Carbon, IL

#11 Oct 16, 2009
TANGO YANKEE!!!! WORD: If honor be your clothing, the suit will last a lifetime; but if clothing be your honor, it will soon be worn threadbare.~William Arnot
Cousin

Millstadt, IL

#12 Oct 16, 2009
Can someone tell me what he did? The poetry is nice but I want to know what people are talking about. I am around his age and I just want to know if he's going to DC for?? or maybe not?? Is he hurt? Getting a medal?
KIIWI

Waterloo, IL

#13 Oct 16, 2009
go to page 3 look for the battle never ends for dupo man
why bother

Columbia, IL

#14 Oct 16, 2009
He was in an unit that rescued another group stuck in a bunker in vietnam on the border of cambodia(?)
and because KENNY BOB IS AWESOME. Ask him if you can spit I mean shine his nobel medal that he didn't deserve. You takin Chris with ya?
Cousin

Millstadt, IL

#15 Oct 16, 2009
why bother wrote:
He was in an unit that rescued another group stuck in a bunker in vietnam on the border of cambodia(?)
and because KENNY BOB IS AWESOME. Ask him if you can spit I mean shine his nobel medal that he didn't deserve. You takin Chris with ya?
Wow that's great. It's a shame that they waited so long to give it to him.
kenny Euge

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2009
why bother wrote:
He was in an unit that rescued another group stuck in a bunker in vietnam on the border of cambodia(?)
and because KENNY BOB IS AWESOME. Ask him if you can spit I mean shine his nobel medal that he didn't deserve. You takin Chris with ya?
why bother? dont you mean why brother?. yes i was in a unit,did nothing herorit, was scared shitless,the group ,charlie company, 1st cavaltry. grunts, ground pounders,walking cadilacks,had found an bunker complex of north vietnamees,have you ever found anything? was in a fire fight for several hours,had spent there amminition,had several killed and numerous wounded,whom were bleading to death slowly,you know all about slowly. sir or is it madam, im far from being AWESOM. correct i didnt earn any medal, but my unit did.A troop 1st squadron 11th armored cavaltry ,you will find your unit ,between your legs.if you were available i would show you spit .why would chris Rodenberg wish to go he has his own set of medals,and if you are refering to chris from bobs, yes we are friends. have been sence high school.you got any friends?? any truth to you being evicted?if this doesnt pertain to you please disregard. i wish you were on the end of my unit. please keep in touch, your friend kenny.
SEABEECH

Glen Carbon, IL

#17 Oct 17, 2009
kenny Euge wrote:
<quoted text>why bother? dont you mean why brother?. yes i was in a unit,did nothing herorit, was scared shitless,the group ,charlie company, 1st cavaltry. grunts, ground pounders,walking cadilacks,had found an bunker complex of north vietnamees,have you ever found anything? was in a fire fight for several hours,had spent there amminition,had several killed and numerous wounded,whom were bleading to death slowly,you know all about slowly. sir or is it madam, im far from being AWESOM. correct i didnt earn any medal, but my unit did.A troop 1st squadron 11th armored cavaltry ,you will find your unit ,between your legs.if you were available i would show you spit .why would chris Rodenberg wish to go he has his own set of medals,and if you are refering to chris from bobs, yes we are friends. have been sence high school.you got any friends?? any truth to you being evicted?if this doesnt pertain to you please disregard. i wish you were on the end of my unit. please keep in touch, your friend kenny.
Yes AGREED also having my own set of metals, sir know that yours are well deserved, scared shitless and also left to survive and not feeling so awesome, YOU ARE MY BROTHER, my birth: another campaign 21 years later
yeehaw

Waterloo, IL

#18 Nov 4, 2009
Yeehaw
dupo

Waterloo, IL

#19 Nov 4, 2009
hes a good guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David B. Mueller Presents Tom The Cat (Oct '10) 1 hr Trump train 3
this sight is pathetic (Dec '15) 1 hr Monya 5
Trump 10 hr Some guy 1
Il Foid card Sat I just came here ... 9
Don't use J&J License in Cahokia! (Jul '10) Jun 24 JandJ booster 63
Tiffany Ashley Morris Jun 23 noissimmelbissop 5
Fathers day Jun 22 Spotter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages