First Prev
of 7
Next Last
town slut

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2009
what do you people know about this girl? heard she has been AROUND!!!
MKZ

Millstadt, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2009
Stacey is a decent person. Shut up.
lol

Florissant, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2009
YUCK!
just stop

Millstadt, IL

#4 Nov 13, 2009
Please can we stop this bullshit of calling name!! Enough is enough people! This site is to give info not trash talk! Leave this girl alone!
lhannel

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 14, 2009
town slut wrote:
what do you people know about this girl? heard she has been AROUND!!!
You are a pathetic person to hide behind a screen and judge anyone by what you have heard! Maybe you should look up the word Rumor and check out the definition.
Deb

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 16, 2009
The best advice I can give you is, Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to. If you are on here asking about her, you must not know her very well.
lol

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 27, 2009
1 knuckle is ok 2 means your gay! haha
Stacey

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2009
You people need to get a hobbie...and get peoples names outa your mouth....Ive Only been with 2 people in my time...I keep to myself....I dont go party with people....I work and I have my own place to take care of...So KEEP MY NAME OUTA UR MOUTH.......
friend

Waterloo, IL

#9 Dec 28, 2009
I THINK THEY WISH THEY COULD SAY THEY BEEN WITH TWO MEN THAT WHY THEY HAVE NAME SO THEY PICK ON THE ONES THAT DONT YOUR FRIEND ALWAY
HELLO

Waterloo, IL

#10 Dec 28, 2009
IS PARKER MAD BECAUSE SHE LOOK BETTER THEN HER
friend2

De Soto, KS

#11 Dec 28, 2009
it must be laura parker starting this crap she probably jelous that she cant say she has only been with two guys shes already slept with half the men in dupo married and unmarried
Stacey

Crown Point, IN

#12 Dec 29, 2009
laura Parker wouldnt never do that to me....You people need to stop this shit...She is a good friend to me and Im tired of this topix shit...gees dont u people have a life...
dupo fan

Waterloo, IL

#13 Dec 29, 2009
HI STACEY I WISH I COULD DATE YOU I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK I THINK YOU ARE GOOD LOOKEN
Stacey

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 30, 2009
aww....lol....thanks...
Im with someone now...
sorry..lol...But who is this..?
DUPO FAN

Waterloo, IL

#15 Dec 30, 2009
IT WOULD BENICE TO HAVE A DATE WITH YOU BUT THAT HOW IT IS WHEN YOU FIND A GOOD GIRL THEY ARE TAKEN ALREADY MY LOSS
town slut

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2010
come on dupo fan
are you serious?
well you want her phone number?
corey p

Dupo, IL

#17 Jan 4, 2010
Stacey wrote:
You people need to get a hobbie...and get peoples names outa your mouth....Ive Only been with 2 people in my time...I keep to myself....I dont go party with people....I work and I have my own place to take care of...So KEEP MY NAME OUTA UR MOUTH.......
u tell em stacey ..stacey is the nices gril i know in dupo.. and if u was not afraid to tell it to her face then dont say ne thang at all....i got your back stacey oh and tell ur dad i sad sup llooll
Stacey

Pekin, IL

#18 Jan 4, 2010
corey p wrote:
<quoted text>u tell em stacey ..stacey is the nices gril i know in dupo.. and if u was not afraid to tell it to her face then dont say ne thang at all....i got your back stacey oh and tell ur dad i sad sup llooll
LOL....Thanks Corey P.....Im Starting to get tired of this shit about me...lol...but hey i guess they are making me the center of their worlds....HAHA
corey p

Dupo, IL

#19 Jan 4, 2010
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Thanks Corey P.....Im Starting to get tired of this shit about me...lol...but hey i guess they are making me the center of their worlds....HAHA
ya i ges so lol.
town slut

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2010
hey corey p
you must not know stacy very well
she is a slut and everyone knows that. and hey dupo fan what are you scared to put your name cause you slept with her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terrible town 1 hr two men 30
Debbie Cox East Carondolet 6 hr I knew her 7
Trucker has a lover 23 hr Preacher 1
Poll Should Doug Keys be fired as Chief of Police (Mar '08) Sat DupoFan3 16
I love fat women Sat Phat girl 4
good sale Sat MIKE WILSON 19
Cubby aka cub2000 May 26 DupoFan3 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages