First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What a luar

Saint Louis, MO

#73 Feb 17, 2013
jessie wrote:
first off i dont do drugs so be quiet shhhhh....hahahah u guys r so funny ... sounds like u all r bored ... shake my sh*t n ps i live 2 hrs from that trashy ass town n my own house .. get ur mind right
. Your ass dont live in ur own house you live in the governments house u talk like u do all this and git all this but the only thing you do us live iff the givernment and every thing that u have is from the government get a damn job and pay for ur iwn stuff and then u can talk about all u do and all u have
do tell

United States

#74 Feb 26, 2013
What a luar wrote:
<quoted text>. Your ass dont live in ur own house you live in the governments house u talk like u do all this and git all this but the only thing you do us live iff the givernment and every thing that u have is from the government get a damn job and pay for ur iwn stuff and then u can talk about all u do and all u have
Id hit her HUD living assss but first I'd wrap it tight
pogo

Saint Louis, MO

#75 Feb 26, 2013
I love my hud house....and food stamps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lee nichols 25 min the neighbor 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 50,005
Walmart video 9 hr 16 Wheeler 5
Sandy ridge bar (Sep '12) 11 hr how bout 8
toxic waste 11 hr 16 Wheeler 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Spermcount1 4,050
City of Columbia paying for 10%-50% of Joe's de... 15 hr Greenthumb 1

Dupo Jobs

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dupo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dupo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]