Jessica Ridgeway aka Sticky Fingers

Posted in the Dupo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just Wondering

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Who has had something stolen by her? Wallet,Purse,Camera,Meds, Money etc.......
Tired

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2011
She just got caught stealing out of peoples purses at the hospital while her son was in I.C.U.
She then had enough nerve to call Reggie's mom and ask for $500, Why should she give you money for a little girl you don't have custody of and you gave someone elses name.
They need to just lock her up she can't steal or get pregnant there.
What strip club

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2011
Tired wrote:
She just got caught stealing out of peoples purses at the hospital while her son was in I.C.U.
She then had enough nerve to call Reggie's mom and ask for $500, Why should she give you money for a little girl you don't have custody of and you gave someone elses name.
They need to just lock her up she can't steal or get pregnant there.
Are you kidding me?
wow

Columbia, IL

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Someone needs to teach miz loud mouth a lesson...she's stealin from the wrong people...and then talking shit that she can't back up...I swear ho's are nothing but cheap talk anymore, what ever happened to saying some shit to a persons face and if it was that bad fighting it out??? Oh wait she scared....oh well..we all know she's nothin but punk.
Just Wondering

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2011
It is so true, She snitches and gets out of everything. It's sad she steals so much and don't take of her kids. She tells people she has custody of her two olddest but she don't. Her dad lets her get foodstamps for the kids and she sells them instead of buying food for the house. #1 Mom
Huh

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Selling food stamps! The mark of a true winner! If it's true, report it. This country is in enough debt, we certainly don't need to be giving money away to dead beats who SELL FOOD STAMPS. I'd be ashamed of myself. Seriously, if it's true, REPORT IT.
bia

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Are her and Tabitha Carner still smoking crack and meth together?
Another Victim

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 23, 2011
She stole from Tara Goldsmith.
Just Wondering

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2011
the list of people is never ending ...
Another Victim

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 23, 2011
I heard she stole her wallet, then blamed everyone else around at the time. She is a sorry excuse of a person. Her time will come....... Hopefully in prison.
she lost

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 23, 2011
if a f lied about having sex with him then she is lieing about getting whooped
no one

Collinsville, IL

#12 Aug 24, 2011
I remember she stole money out of Coco's purse a few years ago.
wow

Columbia, IL

#13 Aug 24, 2011
Looks like there are more people affected then we realized. What a waste. She's gonna end up hurt eventually.
Slick Willy

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 25, 2011
I personally know someone who's purse she stole at the Columbia bowling alley a few years ago, how sad!
Just Wondering

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2011
That girl will still from whoever her mom, dad, sister's etc.
Just Wondering

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2011
*steal
Just Wondering

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2011
I know she stole a gun from her dad not to long ago and a couple years back robbed her sister ..
In the know

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Aug 26, 2011
Her cousin Sally is same way.
She is in Menard now.
Just Wondering

United States

#21 Aug 30, 2011
she just stole from another friend. She paid her back by doing Jessica's babydaddy. lol, Karma
Haha

United States

#22 Aug 30, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
she just stole from another friend. She paid her back by doing Jessica's babydaddy. lol, Karma
Haha, now that's white trash justice! Someone needs to call Jerry Springer on these people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pig Vomit Pigguard 1 hr Rollo 1
Tuesday Open Weight Challenge on Godin 1 hr Rollo 1
News Ford Recalling 327K Vehicles 5 hr look out 1
Racist Oprah 11 hr Gohead 2
Drop a meth pipe in the middle of State Street ... 12 hr White_Trash 1
Heatherly cleared in WalMart sgooting Mon Rich 1
Is dupo a racist town? (Aug '08) Jan 14 Seer 49

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance