First Prev
of 6
Next Last
cuz

Overland Park, KS

#102 Feb 16, 2013
missen them all wrote:
Randy Yates,Jay Kuehn,Marty Jones,Rudy Mast,Bobby Bayard,Kenny Bernachi,Kenny Bevelot and many more
Kenny was my cuz, cant believe its going on 4 years :(
rip

Saint Louis, MO

#103 Feb 17, 2013
Billy blunt taken way too early
Brittany Jackson

United States

#104 Mar 5, 2013
Blake Munie,Bonnie Ketterer miss u both douche gods it's hard here really miss u both
Old friend

Sterling, IL

#105 Sep 18, 2013
late 80s wrote:
Robin Qualls, Carlis McFarland & Pam Martin, Andy Schmidt, Darrell Marshall, Tom Hargrove, Chad Tapia,
I was just wondering what happened to Chad TapIa? We were friends way back. Had no idea he dIed.
sad

Dupo, IL

#106 Sep 19, 2013
Old friend wrote:
<quoted text> I was just wondering what happened to Chad TapIa? We were friends way back. Had no idea he dIed.
He was in a car wreck. I don't remember how long ago that was.
TerriAnne

Brandon, FL

#107 Nov 2, 2013
David Hutchinson, Kristine Smith Randolph, Teresa Hutchinson Flowers, Florence Hutchinson, Bill Hutchinson, Bertha Mason,(Martha) Jo Hutchinson. Missed everyday will be in my heart forever!
dupo man

Columbia, IL

#108 Nov 26, 2013
I will always miss Muff. I visit Muff and come full circle to visit Nancy two. I like to contemplate the age old question of what happens after death. I always know that Muff will be with me. Even when times are rough...I will never forget his malicious murder. RiP MufF!
Joey Flanagan

Chicago, IL

#109 Dec 14, 2014
Missing my mom and my brother Chuck Anderson
I have a Dream Too

Okemos, MI

#110 Dec 14, 2014
Praying the lying Kenyan F drops dead soon before our country is totally destroyed. I won't miss the African teleprompting bozo and his illegal alien buddies. America screwed themselves.

Since: Dec 14

United States

#111 Dec 15, 2014
I miss you so much Bird.
I am so greatfull you came into my life. I think of you everyday. I missed coming to see you on your birthday. It's still hard even after all these years. This time of year is especially difficult. Love you, you you're hallways in my heart.

amanda

Highland, IL

#113 Dec 17, 2014
Tony nipper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black lives matter in Millstadt 44 min just saying 29
police blotter, sean flynn, aka CTC. (chrome t... (Aug '14) 9 hr theknow 20
Trucker 10 hr stupid Trollo 2
Bob Rachels is a sissy Wed Richard Rollo 3
mail carrier Tue wondering 1
History Of DUPO 101 (Oct '08) Tue joe 120
Reggie Allen Jul 27 Old Duponian 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages