I wonder how podog is coming along? It will be only 8 months now
podog

Waterloo, IL

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Who's my daddy?
jessie

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Feb 26, 2013
If you ask me, she's stuck up and shallow. Thinks she is so better than everyone else yet she lives at home having her second kid with another guy she isn't even with. Way to set the example for your daughter. Glad her and I stopped being friends years ago.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#29 Feb 26, 2013
jessie wrote:
If you ask me, she's stuck up and shallow. Thinks she is so better than everyone else yet she lives at home having her second kid with another guy she isn't even with. Way to set the example for your daughter. Glad her and I stopped being friends years ago.
Whatss so odd about that? Its just the new age Dupo lifestyle. Who wants to bet on her welfare application she claims she is paying rent to the parents so that the whole family can get in on the scam.
I wonder if her parents report the rental income on their tax return? Now that is an interesting question
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#31 Feb 26, 2013
Pop
Pogo stalking for posts again
PWNED!!
Ha ha

Columbia, IL

#32 Feb 26, 2013
If you like FAT psycho cows, that like to get on topic and put everyone else down, including x- boyfriend other girls that look a hundred percent better than she does, yah Katie everyone knew it was you. Blah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mamma Roll is scared to stop by Godin 2 hr R Rollo 1
Mamma Roll blows 3 hr R Rollo 1
Mamma Roll licks Durango’s azzz 3 hr R Rollo 1
Get your fatazzzz upstairs boi 4 hr Mamma Rollo 1
Wednesday lardazzzz Challenge on Godin 4 hr Mamma Rollo 1
Mamma Roll is a Coward 5 hr R Rollo 1
Sam row 5 hr R Rollo 4

Dupo Jobs

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages