eh

no comment

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah

Waterloo, IL

#1 Jul 26, 2009
You should at least spell her name right!
uhh

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2009
1. You spelled her name wrong.
2. You need to get a life.
3. You're disgusting for even starting this!
jd

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Who cares. From what I understand she's taken.
barin mycocnher

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Pics are always nice
john

Fairfax, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I'd pee in her butt.
BD

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Feb 10, 2013
I think she's gorgeous.
oh brother

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Feb 10, 2013
She is a nice cute girl. Who ever started this must be jealous.Put your name on topix and let them rate you. I think you know you would not get any good ratings.
well heck

Kansas City, MO

#9 Feb 11, 2013
What happen to the wedding topix. Abot rhonda and freddy
pogo

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 11, 2013
I've found myself jerking to less attractive women....and boys.
Puppet Master

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Keep on dancing fool!!!
stupid troll wrote:
[email protected] troll can't even come up with his own name. Has to copy pogo's. Just shows how pogo has impacted this idiot. Just proves again that pogo totally owns troll brian. Outstanding.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Oh dear pogo ruins another nice thread with is posts of gay desires
A Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 13, 2013
I've known Katelyn a long time and this guy that she's having a kid with now treats her like a princess. Too bad for him she's just gonna hurt him.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Oh shes having a kid with a guy but not married? Another dupo single mother headed to the welfare line...what a surprise!
A Friend

Collinsville, IL

#16 Feb 14, 2013
FYI Brian. Neither of them live in Dupo. From what I understand he has a good job and they both have kids that are well taken care of and never relied on the government to take care of them.
yes

Ballwin, MO

#17 Feb 14, 2013
BD wrote:
I think she's gorgeous.
I agree. Very sweet gal. Has a huge heart.... heard she's going to PA school? Keep your head up sweetie don't let people who sit behind computers pull you down or men looking for drama
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Who cares what who heard?
Usual single parents sucking off the Government/taxpayer teat
poor brian

Waterloo, IL

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Imagine that. [email protected] troll brian putting himself above the single parents. Yet he will brag how he used to take drunk skanks to the little white church to screw them. Impregnating her with another retarded kid. Only one thing lower than a whore that gets pregnant for welfare, and that's the lowlife creeps like troll brian that will screw them when they are drunk, and then let someone else, like we taxpayers, pay his bill. If there ever was an arguement for pro choice, it would be the thought of some poor girl carrying troll brians kid.LOL.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Ever notice that intellegent people use birth control methods while the usual dupo trash type assume sex always equates with pregnancy?
Of course with Dupo education standards stopping at about the second grade level it can be understood.
lol

Arnold, MO

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Who is this Brian guy? Seems to be a little sh!t disturber. Who cares. She's a great mom, she works, she's not trash, why do you care??? Someone obsessed? Drop it already. Now if she was a crap mom, unemployed,living in the trailer park, sleeping around then yes you can talk, but dude needs to get a life.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#23 Feb 15, 2013
lol wrote:
Who is this Brian guy? Seems to be a little sh!t disturber. Who cares. She's a great mom, she works, she's not trash, why do you care??? Someone obsessed? Drop it already. Now if she was a crap mom, unemployed,living in the trailer park, sleeping around then yes you can talk, but dude needs to get a life.
Who said she wasnt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good sale 26 min smart shopper 6
Rollo 32 min no no 9
terrible town 3 hr observer 25
Jail Bird Jessica Ridgeway (Sep '14) 12 hr jess r 3
Old unsolved murders (Nov '08) 17 hr charles manson 306
Cahokia Fitness Center Tue question 1
Tiffany Ashley Morris Tue blk n wht 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages