Lying ass people, and you know who yo...

Lying ass people, and you know who you are

Posted in the Dupo Forum

Confused

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
How do people get treads deleted? What makes me laugh is how they get them deleted but act like everyone doesn't know what was said or who the hell they are talking about. Once a liar and a thief, always a liar and a thief. If the shoe fits wear it.
sister bertha

Collinsville, IL

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Confused wrote:
How do people get treads deleted? What makes me laugh is how they get them deleted but act like everyone doesn't know what was said or who the hell they are talking about. Once a liar and a thief, always a liar and a thief. If the shoe fits wear it.
If you want to get tread removed then maybe you should call a carpenter to make sure it is done right since a tread is part of a stairway.
Ned

Columbia, IL

#4 Jan 18, 2013
sister bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to get tread removed then maybe you should call a carpenter to make sure it is done right since a tread is part of a stairway.
You can also burn rubber with your car, that erodes the tread pretty quickly.
GTF OUTTA HERE

Garden City, MI

#6 Jan 18, 2013
sister bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
You really going to point out a mis spelled word with your own lack of spelling knowledge? Read your comment on the White Castle thread and tell me what you Mis spelled ...if you actually find it. You know right? Its the thread where you stalk that woman like always.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Pogos mother is not the only "lie around" woman in Dupo...they all are
huh

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
GTF OUTTA HERE wrote:
<quoted text>You really going to point out a mis spelled word with your own lack of spelling knowledge? Read your comment on the White Castle thread and tell me what you Mis spelled ...if you actually find it. You know right? Its the thread where you stalk that woman like always.
And you're point is what? What the hell does any comment on another comment in a different town have to do with with the Dupo forum?
Your really need to lay that crack pipe down. Sober up, take a bath and shut the f--k up.
Confused

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#12 Jan 19, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're point is what? What the hell does any comment on another comment in a different town have to do with with the Dupo forum?
Your really need to lay that crack pipe down. Sober up, take a bath and shut the f--k up.
it's your not you're. Lmao
pogo

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Don't talk that way about my mother.
My mom is wonderful.
And she's good in bed.
Brian wrote:
Pogos mother is not the only "lie around" woman in Dupo...they all are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old unsolved murders (Nov '08) 25 min grim reaper 310
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 1 hr ha ha 33
Trump 9 hr Pop 2
Entering 255 from Columbia to JB Bridge (Apr '15) 15 hr Blaaaaaaack 194
The most two faced realtor in town. (Sep '15) 15 hr Joe A 66
TRUMP in number one spot... (Jul '15) Wed TRUMP President o... 29
News Police have 'persons of interest' in Fairmont C... (Feb '08) Wed Stillneedjusticef... 78

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages