Krissy

United States

#22 Mar 31, 2011
Its all mortgage...all debt...all going downhill...they own bills, that's what they own...people should do more research before assuming they're okay...
Confused

Waterloo, IL

#23 Mar 31, 2011
I am trying to figure out how some people do not hold the owners somewhat responsible. As owners of the bar they have the right to refuse service or entry to anyone they choose to. However, they allowed these 2 guys to patronize their establishment despite both of their well documented past and now they have to pay the price. Hopefully they have dram shop insurance that will cover them. If they do not then shame on them.
seriously

United States

#24 Mar 31, 2011
Confused wrote:
I am trying to figure out how some people do not hold the owners somewhat responsible. As owners of the bar they have the right to refuse service or entry to anyone they choose to. However, they allowed these 2 guys to patronize their establishment despite both of their well documented past and now they have to pay the price. Hopefully they have dram shop insurance that will cover them. If they do not then shame on them.
Since when are individual business owners responsible for knowing a particular persons life history???? Umm wait they aren't...did the owners know these guys were going attack someone probably not. That is like saying you know what the winning lotto numbers are. I do hope they have good insurance because these 2 idiots were such jackasses.
Confused

Waterloo, IL

#25 Mar 31, 2011
If you are foolish enough to think that these owners were not aware of these 2 guys reputation or past then you have not been around much.
wanderer

Waterloo, IL

#26 Mar 31, 2011
He will be suing the insurance company. If the owner didn't have it, then he may have to pay. I'm sure that Rodney has no ill feelings toward the owner. Thats the way lawsuits work. You Involve anyone remotely involved. He's going after the lowlife creeps that almost cost him his life. I wish him luck. As far as the bar owners knowing these guys, they do. Personally if I'm in a bar, and one of these two creeps walk in, I walk right out the door. They are bad for business. They aren't the only ones either, but they rate right up there as someone you can't trust.
Ufuktard

Kansas City, MO

#27 Apr 1, 2011
removethem wrote:
These guys are just something to deal with. How were the owners to know these idiots would come in the bar and attack someone violently. I don't think it's fair to bring suit against Don for his personal assets. I would say the insurance should cover his part and those other two idiots need to be paying. If anyone knows any of them it's pretty obvious Don's the only one with any assets. These people are just trying to run a business and never get in any trouble and these two mentally challenged idiots come in and attack someone because they are disturbed and now people are going to suffer because of it(Don and the man attacked). I think they need to be removed from society because they can not conform to normal society.
Has the bar owner been in a cave somewhere for the last 5 years ? Everyone knows the idiots that did the beating, its not like Reginald hasnt been charged with worse crimes. Isnt he on parole or something anyway? Isnt staying out of bars and away from excons a part of parole / probation ? Lock them both up they are useless anyway.Why would you let someone like him even in the bar to start with ???
ColonClenz

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Apr 1, 2011
you will notice that the tough guys are always hitting someone who can't defend themselves...They never bother someone who can fight back......
jeff

Edwardsville, IL

#30 Apr 1, 2011
Heard rumors that all the bar owners were told by the police that if these two were allowed to drink in thier bars that trouble would follow them.
Sabrina

Lakeland, FL

#31 Apr 2, 2011
Sportsensible wrote:
They're not in jail because this is St Clair County and specifically Dupo/EC. The Riverfront Times made a lengthy case about why Allen should be in jail. But his daddy's money and political ties kept him from doing too much time and out of jail after allegedly killing that black man at the club his daddy owned. But daddy is gone now. Kempf? Last name, nuff said. All it takes is a phone call and a donation to keep some people above the law.
<quoted text>
REALLY!!!!!! you have to bring up his dads death you r low get a freakin life people! you obviously have too much time on your hands to b on here doin your own "investigations". do all of you kno what it is to ASSUME!!!!!!!!!! dont bother replying cause i dont get on here i was just checkin on a situation that occured tonight. but just kno u dont need to bring up dads death u heartless f*ckers
menace

Saint Charles, MO

#32 Apr 2, 2011
When will these 2 ever be held accountable for their actions? Sumoskis are good people & so are the Goforths. Unfortunately Sumoski has to take care of his own & unfortunately it will happen at the expense of good people going thru a hard time themselves.Kempf & Allen are no job having pieces of poop. Simply useless on this earth. Theres always bigger & badder & there day will come.
Another day in paradise

Columbia, IL

#33 May 11, 2011
Sabrina wrote:
<quoted text> REALLY!!!!!! you have to bring up his dads death you r low get a freakin life people! you obviously have too much time on your hands to b on here doin your own "investigations". do all of you kno what it is to ASSUME!!!!!!!!!! dont bother replying cause i dont get on here i was just checkin on a situation that occured tonight. but just kno u dont need to bring up dads death u heartless f*ckers
If dad's so wonderful,why did most of you chil'n move so far away?
Whazz Up

Columbia, IL

#34 Feb 1, 2012
Did Sumoski die because of his injuries?
hang em high

Waterloo, IL

#35 Feb 1, 2012
menace wrote:
When will these 2 ever be held accountable for their actions? Sumoskis are good people & so are the Goforths. Unfortunately Sumoski has to take care of his own & unfortunately it will happen at the expense of good people going thru a hard time themselves.Kempf & Allen are no job having pieces of poop. Simply useless on this earth. Theres always bigger & badder & there day will come.
Karma is a bitch !

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#36 Feb 1, 2012
Whazz Up wrote:
Did Sumoski die because of his injuries?
If he did I am pretty sure since it's been within a year of the assault, manslaughter charges should be brought up.
hahaha

Columbia, IL

#37 Feb 2, 2012
dont get me wrong rusty is fully bad like yall think but at the same time hes not he just has that knock out power and hes old and been that crazy his whole life!
Harsh

Belleville, IL

#38 Feb 2, 2012
hahaha wrote:
dont get me wrong rusty is fully bad like yall think but at the same time hes not he just has that knock out power and hes old and been that crazy his whole life!
Umm, lets not defend a criminal okay?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Feb 2, 2012
Well, I hope that law I mentioned earlier is still the same. You beat someone and cause them to die later, you need to go to prison for a long time.
hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Feb 2, 2012
hahaha wrote:
dont get me wrong rusty is fully bad like yall think but at the same time hes not he just has that knock out power and hes old and been that crazy his whole life!
What's your point?
Another day in paradise

Columbia, IL

#41 Feb 2, 2012
Scum of the earth:father,son,all.What goes around,comes around,and all the political pull etc does no good when it DOES come around. Pay the piper time,then!!!
chuck

Waterloo, IL

#42 Feb 2, 2012
What!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 4,016
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,788
tax question 4 hr disgusted 51
gas prices 4 hr disgusted 5
shaun steele 21 hr yolo 2
cars parked in the road 22 hr leslie 3
•••
•••
•••

Dupo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dupo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dupo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••