City Nights - Burns Burns Burns

City Nights - Burns Burns Burns

Posted in the Dupo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Inside Job

Belleville, IL

#1 Dec 23, 2009
HAHA I just seen on the news that City Nights burnt down last night. Wasn't this expected?! Come on I seen it coming weeks ago when I drove by and seen that they had a put alittle money into the building with new lighting and such. Why would they be putting money into a club that has been shut down since the october incident?! Lets see maybe so they can set it up in flames watch it burn then collect the insurance check! Hey Im not dissing I woulda done the same thing. Or lets see could it be that the blacks set it on fire to ensure it wouldnt open back up but why would they do that,they wanted a black history museum (LOL) Im still alittle undecided but I think more towards the insurance money knowing the owners! But give me your feedback tell me what you think,and if it was an inside job who burnt it...Reggie,Sean Flynn,Chuck????? What do you guys think?!?!
A BUNCH OF LIES

Waterloo, IL

#2 Dec 24, 2009
YOU ARE SO FULL OF S H I T , THEY ARE VERY UPSET OVER ALL OF THIS AND THERE LICENSE HAD JUST BEEN RENEWED AND YES THEY WERE GETTING REASY TO OPEN BACK UP.WHY SHOULD THEY BURN IT THEY CAN MAKE IN 6 MONTHS WHAT IT WAS INSURED FOR.OH YES A BLACK MUSEUM HAHA THE PEOPLE OF EAST ST. LOUIS HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE KATHERINE DUNBAR MUSEUM ON 10TH AND PENN AVE IN THE CITY AND WOULD NOT SUPPORT ANY THING ELSE.
confused

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 24, 2009
I'm sure that when the truth is known it will be determined that the cause was shoddy non union work.....bad wiring done by non union workers or by using foreign made grease on the stripper poles which over-heated because the combustion point is lower than American made grease and ignited the ceiling tiles which were improperly installed and well you know the rest......hope it re-opens soon....I need a job
And

Waterloo, IL

#4 Dec 24, 2009
confused wrote:
I'm sure that when the truth is known it will be determined that the cause was shoddy non union work.....bad wiring done by non union workers or by using foreign made grease on the stripper poles which over-heated because the combustion point is lower than American made grease and ignited the ceiling tiles which were improperly installed and well you know the rest......hope it re-opens soon....I need a job
LOL!!!!!
his queen

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 24, 2009
confused wrote:
I'm sure that when the truth is known it will be determined that the cause was shoddy non union work.....bad wiring done by non union workers or by using foreign made grease on the stripper poles which over-heated because the combustion point is lower than American made grease and ignited the ceiling tiles which were improperly installed and well you know the rest......hope it re-opens soon....I need a job
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I LOVE IT!!!
Hanity

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2009
What ever the truth is id pick a non union guy over a unin guy anyday of the week
confused

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 25, 2009
I'm confused....why is that?
Tim

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 26, 2009
Smoke another one Bob!
confused wrote:
I'm sure that when the truth is known it will be determined that the cause was shoddy non union work.....bad wiring done by non union workers or by using foreign made grease on the stripper poles which over-heated because the combustion point is lower than American made grease and ignited the ceiling tiles which were improperly installed and well you know the rest......hope it re-opens soon....I need a job
Tim

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 26, 2009
THAT AINT NO KIDDING!
Hanity wrote:
What ever the truth is id pick a non union guy over a unin guy anyday of the week
confused

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 26, 2009
I'm confused.....you think I'm Bob?
even more confused

Belleville, IL

#11 Dec 26, 2009
bob cooley
Gringo

Waterloo, IL

#12 Dec 27, 2009
Tim wrote:
THAT AINT NO KIDDING!
<quoted text>
actually...i kinda like city nights...been there a couple times and had fun...and yea...im white...imagine that..and the only problem i have with the unions is that them guys won't hire me because my "daddy" didn't work for them...f*ck em...my a$$ is up at 5:00 in the morning trying to find a better paying job every goddamn day...and i have a f*ckin degree for what i'm tryin to do and i know im better than at least half of stupid f*cks out there working in my field...f*ck...where are the goddamn jobs? yea...thats a lil of topic but i don't care...i paid my own way through school and worked at the same time and im raising a child on my own...what the f*ck...and you know what else...i don't think im going to church today...cuz god sure as sh*t isn't doin not a goddamn thing for me....am i the only one who is feelin this way?
flora acres

Millstadt, IL

#13 Dec 27, 2009
gringo go to the dollar store topix and tell them how you fill.
Fred

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 27, 2009
Gringo, I sure hope you didn't get through the Waterloo school system!
Fancy Pants

Mattoon, IL

#15 Dec 27, 2009
Gringo, your sacrilegious hate speech will guarantee you a one way, non-stop, ticket to hell!! Your failed attempts at finding work will soon be a thing of the past as you begin your new job of shoveling fire and brimstone all over your evil self!!
theman

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Dec 27, 2009
Why would you put a white only club in east st. louis, not that an all white club is ok, but why there of all places, it is like 98% black there. Who is the moron that decided to put it there?
Not Sure

Columbia, IL

#18 Dec 28, 2009
Wasn't that always a "white" bar? It used to be called Froggy's and was a white biker bar a few years ago.
A BUNCH OF LIES

Waterloo, IL

#19 Dec 28, 2009
CITY NIGHT WAS NOT A ALL WHITE BAR, THEY HAD GIRLS OF COLOR WORKING THERE AND BARTENDER AND A LOT MAN.THEY ALSO HAD MEN OF COLOR IN THERE. YES WHITE PEOPLE OWNED THE CLUB BUT THEY ARE NOT RACIST. WHY DID THEY PUT IT THERE? GOOD LOCATION AND THEY OWNED THE PROPERTY THAT HAD BEEN A BAR FOR YEARS. NOW THAT THIS HAS BEEN BLOWN ALL OUT OF SHAPE BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT KILLED THEY WANT TO MAKE IT A RACIAL HATE CRIME. THE RICE BOYS AND AT LEAST 4 OTHERS CAME THERE WITH GUNS AND BIT OFF MORE THAN THEY COULD CHEW. NOW THEY HAVE BURNT THE CLUB DOWN AND THEY CAN PICKET ALL THEY WANT TO ( IN THE COLD)
confused

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Dec 29, 2009
I'm confused...you say the Rice Boys brought guns and burnt the place down....were they the white Rice boys or the Black (brown) rice boys?....also the place used to be called Kelly's when I was a kid....
A BUNCH OF LIES wrote:
CITY NIGHT WAS NOT A ALL WHITE BAR, THEY HAD GIRLS OF COLOR WORKING THERE AND BARTENDER AND A LOT MAN.THEY ALSO HAD MEN OF COLOR IN THERE. YES WHITE PEOPLE OWNED THE CLUB BUT THEY ARE NOT RACIST. WHY DID THEY PUT IT THERE? GOOD LOCATION AND THEY OWNED THE PROPERTY THAT HAD BEEN A BAR FOR YEARS. NOW THAT THIS HAS BEEN BLOWN ALL OUT OF SHAPE BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT KILLED THEY WANT TO MAKE IT A RACIAL HATE CRIME. THE RICE BOYS AND AT LEAST 4 OTHERS CAME THERE WITH GUNS AND BIT OFF MORE THAN THEY COULD CHEW. NOW THEY HAVE BURNT THE CLUB DOWN AND THEY CAN PICKET ALL THEY WANT TO ( IN THE COLD)
u know so much

Waterloo, IL

#22 Dec 29, 2009
Well from what was caught on tape they didn't have guns... And don't you think if them boys had guns on them they would of shot the gettho ass white boys...you must be trash also
A BUNCH OF LIES wrote:
CITY NIGHT WAS NOT A ALL WHITE BAR, THEY HAD GIRLS OF COLOR WORKING THERE AND BARTENDER AND A LOT MAN.THEY ALSO HAD MEN OF COLOR IN THERE. YES WHITE PEOPLE OWNED THE CLUB BUT THEY ARE NOT RACIST. WHY DID THEY PUT IT THERE? GOOD LOCATION AND THEY OWNED THE PROPERTY THAT HAD BEEN A BAR FOR YEARS. NOW THAT THIS HAS BEEN BLOWN ALL OUT OF SHAPE BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT KILLED THEY WANT TO MAKE IT A RACIAL HATE CRIME. THE RICE BOYS AND AT LEAST 4 OTHERS CAME THERE WITH GUNS AND BIT OFF MORE THAN THEY COULD CHEW. NOW THEY HAVE BURNT THE CLUB DOWN AND THEY CAN PICKET ALL THEY WANT TO ( IN THE COLD)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saturday Showdown on Godin 10 hr Rollo 1
Friday Night Showdown on Godin 20 hr Rollo 3
whiney crybabies Fri Oh boo hoo 8
Thursday Showdown on Godin Sep 21 Rollo 1
Boo Hoo Sep 20 Boo Hoo 1
Wednesday Showdown on Godin Sep 20 Rollo 1
Tuesday Showdown on Godin Sep 19 Rollo 1

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages