dupo police drops the ball

dupo police drops the ball

Posted in the Dupo Forum

curious dad

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Dupo police dropping the ball on the reggie carrico sexual abuse to a child cases..there are more victims,and there sitting on their asses..charge this sick bastard..we want more of his freedom,and more jail time..people lose faith in the system,when you don't execute your job...your job isn't dine til the last victim,has justice..
curious dad

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2012
That's corbin...not corning
Mommyoftwo

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2012
curious dad wrote:
Dupo police dropping the ball on the reggie carrico sexual abuse to a child cases..there are more victims,and there sitting on their asses..charge this sick bastard..we want more of his freedom,and more jail time..people lose faith in the system,when you don't execute your job...your job isn't dine til the last victim,has justice..
How do you know their not working on the case? Maybe they are and you just don't know it!! Their NOT going to give you an update every ten mins.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 7, 2012
curious dad wrote:
That's corbin...not corning
Not sure where his name came from in this post, but doesn't anyone find it ironic and scary that he is on a CHILD molestation case?
advice

Columbia, IL

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Bypass Dupo then and report it all to the. Illinois state police. Things like this need to be busted wide open.
Lalala

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Hey....Do you work?....or sit on your ass and draw money from the state and smoke crack all day???? I think the second one because if you actually worked you'd understand that all people including cops need to take a break. So I'm assuming Corbin pissed in your cheerios or your lacking the crack.

O and didn't I read that they caught that nasty ass guy..? But they aren't doing anything right??? Its not Corbins or any other cops fault that Reggie is a nasty ass and that are fucked up system won't let us take him in the back yard and do it like the old days. FYI... I think that someone should be contacting the IRS about (Reg & Deb) them being paid under the table. Anyone know where Debbie was during all this??? I do know she was always there with him and the kids. I always thought it was weird that once the kids started school they no longer had to take a nap... hmmmm guess that's cause they are talking age. I still make my 2nd grader take a nap. I hope he gets the max and feel for the kids and pray to god my kid don't come telling me some fucked up shit cause we wouldn't be waiting to see what's going to happen. The time will come that he has to face his demons... The home boys in jail will handle what we can't on the outside.

On another note..... its the people we trust the most that we should be scared of. Deb & Reg... for realll.. these people were kind and nice etc etc....teaches us to TRUST NO ONE
noway

Millstadt, IL

#8 Aug 7, 2012
advice wrote:
Bypass Dupo then and report it all to the. Illinois state police. Things like this need to be busted wide open.
state police are to busy checking for seat belts
mom of 2

Haslet, TX

#9 Aug 7, 2012
I have been informed that they are looking at her for tax evasion.
Do say-

Millstadt, IL

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Lalala wrote:
Hey....Do you work?....or sit on your ass and draw money from the state and smoke crack all day???? I think the second one because if you actually worked you'd understand that all people including cops need to take a break. So I'm assuming Corbin pissed in your cheerios or your lacking the crack.
O and didn't I read that they caught that nasty ass guy..? But they aren't doing anything right??? Its not Corbins or any other cops fault that Reggie is a nasty ass and that are fucked up system won't let us take him in the back yard and do it like the old days. FYI... I think that someone should be contacting the IRS about (Reg & Deb) them being paid under the table. Anyone know where Debbie was during all this??? I do know she was always there with him and the kids. I always thought it was weird that once the kids started school they no longer had to take a nap... hmmmm guess that's cause they are talking age. I still make my 2nd grader take a nap. I hope he gets the max and feel for the kids and pray to god my kid don't come telling me some fucked up shit cause we wouldn't be waiting to see what's going to happen. The time will come that he has to face his demons... The home boys in jail will handle what we can't on the outside.
On another note..... its the people we trust the most that we should be scared of. Deb & Reg... for realll.. these people were kind and nice etc etc....teaches us to TRUST NO ONE
You say Debbie was there the whole time! I don't think so. She was out shopping leaving Reg there with those kids by himself many of times. Debbie wasn't nice to those kids. That's why they all loved Reggie so much.(Sad but true) I agree IRS should be looking closely at those books. Another thing. Deb did not give a rats ass about those kids. It was all MONEY to her! Reggie was there the whole time. If Deb was there.... Don't you think she would have seen something? Don't you think she would have questioned something? She turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to those kids. These are all words out of her own mouth. Just ask some of her biker friends! They both need to be locked up and the key thrown away!
purplehed

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 9, 2012
curious dad wrote:
Dupo police dropping the ball on the reggie carrico sexual abuse to a child cases..there are more victims,and there sitting on their asses..charge this sick bastard..we want more of his freedom,and more jail time..people lose faith in the system,when you don't execute your job...your job isn't dine til the last victim,has justice..
The police can only pick up sicko's like this, the states attorney is who you need to contact about cases.
curious

Garden City, MI

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Do they have a daughter named Ginger?
Beenthere Donethat

Belleville, IL

#13 Aug 14, 2012
purplehed wrote:
<quoted text> The police can only pick up sicko's like this, the states attorney is who you need to contact about cases.
Wrong. I had my experience with the Dupo PD on a sexual abuse case several years ago involving a child that was cut and dried. Dupo PD screws these cases up by not filing paper work appropriately or promptly with the county and the State Attorneys office. Just because they made an arrest doesn't mean their responsibility ends there. It is widely known by county law enforcement and the state attorneys office that the Dupo PD is a laughing stock. Investigations must be seen through to their end to be prosecuted effectively. If not, it ties the hands of the state attorneys office.
Laser Lady

Kansas City, MO

#14 Aug 14, 2012
curious wrote:
Do they have a daughter named Ginger?
Yes.
what next

Edwardsville, IL

#15 Sep 4, 2012
any news from the court aug 28 is he going to doing hard time or getting off please post if any word thanks
mom of victim

Waterloo, IL

#16 Sep 4, 2012
If you look on the other two topics regarding this. They have continued the case. You can follow the case on st Clair county circuit clerks website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rollo 3 hr Jessica lynch 8
Old unsolved murders (Nov '08) 4 hr charles manson 306
good sale 5 hr Richard Rollo 5
Cahokia Fitness Center Tue question 1
terrible town Tue Phat girl 24
Classic K Tue Phat girl 5
Tiffany Ashley Morris Tue blk n wht 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupo Mortgages