Has anyone on here been with Josh Sch...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stlouis

Waterloo, IL

#22 Jul 25, 2010
Nikki,Nikki,NIKKI dont start a word war when someone is defending you because they know how he beats the shit out of you and how he treats the kids and does the stuff in front of them an this is from a friend of a friend of theres. so dont call people things until you know the facts because i know the facts and you deserve so much better than he will ever amount tooo.
Duh

Waterloo, IL

#23 Jul 26, 2010
Doesn't his sister neglet her kids as well? Must run in the family.
goodone

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Jul 26, 2010
i agree ive seen alot of shit and thats not a good man!!!!
wow

Waterloo, IL

#25 Jul 26, 2010
i dont know this guy personally so i have nothing bad to say about him he might be a great dad for all i know but i dont get if he is a bad dad and does beat the shit out of her in front of his kids and neglect his kids CALL DCFS and quit running your mouth on here and if he is a good dad then why dont u leave him alone and let him live his own life josh i dont know u personally but i wish the best to you.. for the rest of you why don't u stay out of his life and GET YOUR OWN!
a resident

Red Bud, IL

#26 Jul 27, 2010
he just crashed into some lady's car so he could beat her, it was not her. he told po pos he was being chased by a guy with a gun, but was at the same time trying to beat nikki up. he is a boy. this happened on adams rd last week. leave him for your kids sake, if you love your kid more than you love being abused, leave him, you are georgeous and can do alot better than that boy. Josh you do not want to know my name, if you f with me I will beat you like you are a rag doll, so dont bring shit to me, but if you continue to beat her, you and I may have ourselves an old fashioned discussion. be careful who you lay your hands upon. you need to grow up for your kids sake.
whocares

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Jul 27, 2010
omg get a life
not me

Waterloo, IL

#28 Jul 27, 2010
some people just need more to do with their day
DBAGS

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Jul 27, 2010
you dirty somabitch!!!! you even mention the name becky acd get the herps!! bahahaha!!! nowaimsayin!!!!
Hell NO

Valmeyer, IL

#30 Jul 27, 2010
DBAGS wrote:
you dirty somabitch!!!! you even mention the name becky acd get the herps!! bahahaha!!! nowaimsayin!!!!
He is not freaking lieng.....I AGREE I AGREE...That is some nasty shit what was he thinking...wonder how nikki feels...
sittin sidwayz

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Jul 27, 2010
lol.. i love some dupo rumors.. nowaimsayin!!!?? crazy!!!
sittin sidwayz

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Jul 27, 2010
nik beat dat a$$.. she a punk.. nowaimsayin???(dont count how many times i say nowaimsayin) nowaimsayin??
BIGMIKE

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Jul 29, 2010
hey josh f--k all these bad mouthing,hating,bitches BIG MIKE
srd

Millstadt, IL

#34 Jul 30, 2010
no, but EVERYONE sure has been with his nasty sister....you know, the one with herpes
who

Chicago, IL

#35 Jul 30, 2010
srd wrote:
no, but EVERYONE sure has been with his nasty sister....you know, the one with herpes
Is her name Tara Simhauser? That chick has it all
ha haters

United States

#36 Jul 30, 2010
You people love to talk about teri. Stalkings illegal you know. And josh is a great dad. Stop with your gossip.
srd

Millstadt, IL

#37 Jul 30, 2010
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Is her name Tara Simhauser? That chick has it all
no her name is Terri Sheuman, but Tara is her friend & has herpes too
lol

United States

#38 Jul 30, 2010
And doesn't heather ruTledge have warts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Godin Fight Club 13 hr you have no life 2
Homeless Scumbag TRENT GIBSON Dupo Illinois 13 hr you have no life 17
Sunday on Godin Sun Richard Rollo 3
Friday on Godin Apr 22 Suggestion 2
Dupo sluts! (Jul '16) Apr 20 Names please 8
Showdown Thursday on Godin Apr 20 Richard Rollo 1
This sucks Apr 19 Richard Rollo 2

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance