Anybody know

Columbia, IL

#1 Apr 30, 2009
Hi i am a single person who is looking for a place to rent but with what i make a month i can not afford more than $400.00 a month for rent if anyone knows of a place could you please let me know. I truley appreciate it.
resident

Norcross, GA

#2 Apr 30, 2009
I used to live in an apt in Dupo on 4th street it was only $350 a month. Small, but just right for myself. And they have remodeled since then also.
looking

Waterloo, IL

#3 Apr 30, 2009
do you know the address there ?i saw one blue house, no sign.how can i get in touch with landlord ? thanks
resident

Norcross, GA

#4 Apr 30, 2009
looking wrote:
do you know the address there ?i saw one blue house, no sign.how can i get in touch with landlord ? thanks
It used to be the big blue and white house. I want to say the address was 117. But then again that was years ago. Coming from Hucks/ the police station way, take a right onto 4th street & it is the 3rd or 4th house on the right. There used to be info on the inside of the front door, where all the mailboxes are. Also, I'm not sure if its still available, but over near the high school is a little white duplex.
ecg

Columbia, IL

#5 Apr 30, 2009
there are apartments in north dupo by the water house thats always cheap.
ratatata

Columbia, IL

#6 Apr 30, 2009
there is a house across from dairyland, on the opposite side of the road. its right on the corner. i dont know the rent price but i was gonna call about it for myself anyways...but since i dont have much motivation, you can take the initiative and beat me to it....if you care to
Dupo Sucks

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 1, 2009
there are probably some trailers down on Mc Bride that you can rent for a few dollars a month.
looking

Waterloo, IL

#8 May 1, 2009
thanks for all your help . going to look at a place today.
YOYO

Maryland Heights, MO

#9 May 1, 2009
Someone told me that the owner of goodtymes bar has an apt upstairs from the bar for 350$ a month.Don't know if it is still available or not.
Abul Sovich

Columbia, IL

#10 Jun 2, 2009
I have an 3 Bedroom, 2 bath townhouse for rent in Dupo,Ill. The amount is 500.00/month you must paypal the first month, last month, and deposit before signing lease.Have many people interested please act fast. Please post if interested will give you address to townhouse and paypal account number. Thanks Abul
not right

Columbia, IL

#11 Jun 2, 2009
Abul Sovich wrote:
I have an 3 Bedroom, 2 bath townhouse for rent in Dupo,Ill. The amount is 500.00/month you must paypal the first month, last month, and deposit before signing lease.Have many people interested please act fast. Please post if interested will give you address to townhouse and paypal account number. Thanks Abul
I have never heard of paypalling the first month, last month and deposit BEFORE signing the lease. I have rented in the past and never had to do this until I signed the lease, then I would give them the money!!
Jodi Mantz

Maryland Heights, MO

#12 Jun 2, 2009
not right wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard of paypalling the first month, last month and deposit BEFORE signing the lease. I have rented in the past and never had to do this until I signed the lease, then I would give them the money!!
ya man thats abull! For sure I have rented for 14 years and never heard of that sounds like a scam! So if you do not mind me asking where's the apartment at I am interested in renting it, thats cheap.... but i want to see it first meet you first, get your information first and then have the Dupo police do a check on you and your paypal first! Then i will be happy to do buisness with you! That's what I thought I don't think so!
Jodi Mantz

Maryland Heights, MO

#13 Jun 2, 2009
ONE WORD "UNBELIEVABLE."
dead give away

Fairview Heights, IL

#14 Jun 2, 2009
not right wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at his name ! What did you expect?
Ummm

Columbia, IL

#15 Jun 2, 2009
not right wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "not much more than $400" did you miss??
Ummm

Columbia, IL

#16 Jun 2, 2009
Sorry, above comment meant for "Abul Sovich"
nice women

Fairview Heights, IL

#17 Jun 2, 2009
Jodi Mantz wrote:
<quoted text>ya man thats abull! For sure I have rented for 14 years and never heard of that sounds like a scam! So if you do not mind me asking where's the apartment at I am interested in renting it, thats cheap.... but i want to see it first meet you first, get your information first and then have the Dupo police do a check on you and your paypal first! Then i will be happy to do buisness with you! That's what I thought I don't think so!
R U related to Dawn and Theresa?
Jodi Mantz

Maryland Heights, MO

#18 Jun 3, 2009
I don't know my husband is Darryl.
Jodi Mantz

Maryland Heights, MO

#19 Jun 3, 2009
He says maybe they are like 3rd cousins.
not right

Columbia, IL

#20 Jun 3, 2009
dead give away wrote:
<quoted text>Look at his name ! What did you expect?
This is true. I wouldn't do it before I even checked him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big item day 3 hr know what I mean 4
What's going into pizza place 3 hr I know 3
samantha free p***y ahrens 8 hr popper 4
Cops on Stoney Dr? Sat Jason 1
Till Garden Sat Ignorance Is Bliss 2
who was shot on the bluffs (May '14) Apr 30 King Joe Zarate 19
Randy Bolle (Oct '14) Apr 30 bollefriend 23
More from around the web

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE