What to cook and eat in this eat?

What to cook and eat in this eat?

Posted in the Dupo Forum

tired

Columbia, IL

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Soo tired of cold cuts/tuna fish. Cans of soup from the microwave. Already sick of fast food. Drinking lots of ice water but getting tired of that too. Dont want to grill. a) chance of burning up the lawn. b) too hot to stand over a fire.

Maybe this is why people in hot parts of the world are skinny.
duh right

East Saint Louis, IL

#2 Jul 7, 2012
clip off your toenails and all your dogs toenails toss them into a jar of peanuts and make a happy meal!
tired

Columbia, IL

#3 Jul 7, 2012
duh right wrote:
clip off your toenails and all your dogs toenails toss them into a jar of peanuts and make a happy meal!
Peanuts have alot of protein. If this drought goes on we probably can not afford to eat meat that eat corn.
I cooked

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2012
I made potatoe salad, baked beans in the microwave, and hot dogs. But I had to eat the baked beans and potatoe salad with different sandwiches for 3 days to get rid of it. Tomorrow fried pork chops with microwave potatoes and a vegetable.
Too hot

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2012
Grilled chicken caesar salad. Could buy the chicken already grilled and chopped. Romaine lettuce, caesar dressing, parmesan cheese,bacon bits,lil dash of garlic podwer.

Crockpot is my best friend right now. Had meat ball subs, big jar of sauce and a bag of beef meatballs,ta da! Lol I also made fajitas with it.
tired

Columbia, IL

#6 Jul 7, 2012
I was thinking fajitas too. and I made them. I hope this rain heals the crops.
jRock

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 8, 2012
what a hoosier
Too hot

Van Nuys, CA

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Also, since this heatwave started i've cut up fresh fruit every couple of days and everyone just kind of grazes all day on it,lol. Today with it being a cool 95 i'm grilling a bunch of chicken and veggie kabobs. We'll eat those for a couple of days. There's a ton of websites for crockpot recipes and in the worst part of summer I use that more than anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junk motorcycles on McBride 4 hr spyder 9
What happened to Sean Truman? 8 hr Rip sean 1
Where is Scott Medford 12 hr Liljnzy 8
Tuesday on Godin 16 hr R Rollo 3
Small dog on McBride MISSING Tue hello 10
Never looked gould naked Mon ugly M 1
this forum Mon Rollomaster 2

Dupo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance