United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Is it me, or are the men at hucks nicer than the girls? Everytime I go in the morning, the women have some sort of drama and wont ring you out cus they're just talking to each other. When I go around midnight when john or sam work, they're always so curteous and quick to take care of me. I wish they'd switch shifts. Johns sweet but quiet. Sam is.. well sometimes he's not very talkative, but when he does talk, he's very intense and direct.. I think he's gay though.
Gma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Is Laura still working there?
lasts longer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I don't think so. If she does its not very often.
Shazam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

What the hell are you going on about? Who cares about the people that work at hucks? You see them for 2 minutes a day at MOST. And what the hell does one of em being gay have to do with anything at all? The men might be nicer but at the end of the day, who really cares? If hucks makes or breaks your day, you have bigger shit to be worrying about.
Laura

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

She's just looking to get laid. News flash - no male at Huck's is interested, so move on!
Shazam wrote:
What the hell are you going on about? Who cares about the people that work at hucks? You see them for 2 minutes a day at MOST. And what the hell does one of em being gay have to do with anything at all? The men might be nicer but at the end of the day, who really cares? If hucks makes or breaks your day, you have bigger shit to be worrying about.
Laras Brother

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Laura is great in bed.
I should know.
goin ham

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Laura Goss?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

U should see the nasty girl that works at KNJ.In the morning when i walk up to the counter u can smell her.
unbelievable

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Are you talking about the pizza lady?
Pizza Lady

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Her brother likes me.
A lot!!
Because I'm hot and steaming.
And I smell like peperoni.
knj lady

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

The lady who works in the morning and makes the breakfast and pizza is Cindy. She really smells that bad?
The Red Baron

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I LOVE her scent.
knj lady wrote:
The lady who works in the morning and makes the breakfast and pizza is Cindy. She really smells that bad?
Please

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Cindy is the lady who cooks the food, and you couldn't ask for a nicer person, and Pauline is the lady in the morning who works the cashier. She is a very nice lady as well. Both of them get up at 4 am to wait on your sorry asses. Do you want them to look like super models at 4am? Come on get a life, there are better things to bitch about than workers at KNJ...
lol

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I think she's a bar wh**e.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dupo Discussions

Search the Dupo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbia is the New Cahokia 5 min tnj 38
Homer Glen balks at paying for cops at LTHS 7 hr jagstick 16
scott ford 8 hr lol 12
Columbia Football Licks Nuts 8 hr hahaha 2
The War Drums are Beating 8 hr I trust the government 7
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr truth 48,865
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dupo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••